Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should have sized up in babygrows for both then when she has her little break the other day!
The smaller twin looks like she is too big for the 0-3 months and so important for babies to have room to stretch out

Reactions: 4
I think she should have sized up in babygrows for both then when she has her little break the other day!
The smaller twin looks like she is too big for the 0-3 months and so important for babies to have room to stretch out
No but see, she’s a small tiny premie baby she’s in “10lbs babygrows” she’s soooo small she would be lost in 0-3….

Seriously though, both babies look like they would benefit by the next size up..

Reactions: 3
Definitely smaller baby needs a size up and other baby soon too.

I just can't get over those poor babies bellies. They look so swollen and uncomfortable 😫
That coupled with the fact they are always wriggling and grunting on camera.... she over feeds them and leaves them full of wind

Reactions: 7
Definitely smaller baby needs a size up and other baby soon too.

I just can't get over those poor babies bellies. They look so swollen and uncomfortable 😫
That coupled with the fact they are always wriggling and grunting on camera.... she over feeds them and leaves them full of wind
I now noticed their stomachs too, one twin in particular has a very distended looking tummy. No doubt shoved full of milk since Lisa can’t ‘mom’ at night

Reactions: 1
Have you tried Rascal and Friends nappies? They're a game changer! I used to only by pampers on my first, she would be soaked if I left her more than 3hrs, with rascal and friends she was dry for 6hrs and would probably go longer only I never left her any longer 🙈
I second this, they are unreal, available in Tesco x

She needs to look at the length rather than the lbs. my twins are younger than Lisa’s girls but even tho their weight is still at the low end of the scale they are quite long/tall. The 0-3 is only up to 62cms and their feet were starting to jam the bottom of the baby grows. I’m packing away all the 0-3 at the moment and I’m so emotional over it 😅😅 they grow up so fast and then you see Lisa’s little girl being fed on her knee facing away from her with no chance to bond or even look at her mammys face it’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've been a little behind on reading this thread with work and the baby, but omg did she really leave the girls in nappies that were soaked for the whole night?!?

The complete detachment she has with those girls made me stop looking at her stories. I couldn't listen to the whole 'poor me, I have no time to eat' bollox!
She needs to get a grip and realise how lucky she is to have her mum there!
It's almost like she just wanted little dolls that do as she wants and be a dream with sleeping and feeding!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've been a little behind on reading this thread with work and the baby, but omg did she really leave the girls in nappies that were soaked for the whole night?!?

The complete detachment she has with those girls made me stop looking at her stories. I couldn't listen to the whole 'poor me, I have no time to eat' bollox!
She needs to get a grip and realise how lucky she is to have her mum there!
It's almost like she just wanted little dolls that do as she wants and be a dream with sleeping and feeding!
She came on laughing hysterically how wan of de girls were soaking through dja know. So she couldn't for the life of her figure out why and sur don't they sleep through so she wasn't going to be waking the child like dja know. And the pampers last 12 hours ya know. So she asked her long lost sister what could be going wrong and the sister god bless her said maybe go up a size in de nappies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She came on laughing hysterically how wan of de girls were soaking through dja know. So she couldn't for the life of her figure out why and sur don't they sleep through so she wasn't going to be waking the child like dja know. And the pampers last 12 hours ya know. So she asked her long lost sister what could be going wrong and the sister god bless her said maybe go up a size in de nappies.
The absolute idiocy of her!!
I check my little ones nappy every night before I go to sleep. If it's a bit too heavy for my liking, I change it....she'll always go back to sleep so easily after! Lisa is just lazy!
Absolutely shameful to admit to that and laugh about it!! o_O

Reactions: 9
The absolute idiocy of her!!
I check my little ones nappy every night before I go to sleep. If it's a bit too heavy for my liking, I change it....she'll always go back to sleep so easily after! Lisa is just lazy!
Absolutely shameful to admit to that and laugh about it!! o_O
I thought the same. To not even have the sense not to broadcast that.. Something amiss if you ask me.

Any decent clinic won’t transfer 2 willy nilly. There has to be solid reasons because a twin pregnancy is a risk to mum and babies. I asked her why they transferred 2 and she ignored me. Especially with a high BMI it’s very risky. I know this as I’m with Waterstones.
I was with Waterstone too, I have a high bmi and they transferred two to me several times so I’m guessing it differs between patients

She must be finding it hard now to actually have to interact with the babies now that they’re gettin bigger and want attention.
‘I can’t get anything done ‘ translates to I can’t go back to bed for a nap 🥱 and still in pjs at 1030 in a dirty jumper? That’s not like lisa at all is it? 🙊🤣🤣

What is the obsession over the girls and what sizes they wear? She’s setting them up for a lifetime of unhealthy body image and eating issues as well as making competition between two little girls where the smaller of the two is praised simply for being small and she is associating small = good. I’m only delighted every time my fella goes into the next size up because it shows me that he’s healthy and thriving.

Reactions: 15
What is the obsession over the girls and what sizes they wear? She’s setting them up for a lifetime of unhealthy body image and eating issues as well as making competition between two little girls where the smaller of the two is praised simply for being small and she is associating small = good. I’m only delighted every time my fella goes into the next size up because it shows me that he’s healthy and thriving.
Exactly this!!
I was always worried when my little girl was still too small for the next size up, but then realised that the ages on the clothes mean nothing! She has a really unhealthy obsession with what size they are in!

All of the insta Mam huns and she is the only one that actually talks at her baby while looking into the camera.... I mean... wtf??!!

I define mom life as working 5 days a week, cleaning, cooking, running errands etc. Even when I was on maternity leave I was running around like a headless chicken. I didnt realise it was defined as getting nothing done.

I define mom life as working 5 days a week, cleaning, cooking, running errands etc. Even when I was on maternity leave I was running around like a headless chicken. I didnt realise it was defined as getting nothing done.
I'm with you, I'm in Mom life today. Up to shower before the kids, dinner into the slow cooker, everyone else up dressed, fed, to the childminders and in work at 8.30 for a breather 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.