Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants a quick fix exactly and is not consistent with anything. Steaming them over a bowl in the sitting room will do feck all.

Reactions: 5
She’d be better on focussing on one way and not banging every single one of them out at once. I agree with little and often, doubt the hospital was advising her to starve them.. still no point trying to advise, what works for wan and all that 🤣

• Haha
I think it’s more that she was given the advice based on the fact the child is coughing and sounding congested. She’s asking for advice and discussing what she’s tried and the way I’d read it is that the child is better off with little and often rather than a full bottle in one go. I’d say we are only told half the story anyways but why she would want to fill a baby with milk that is struggling breathing through its nose is beyond me.
Fair enough, I suppose in that case it's right. I take it all back😜

Ok I messaged to say essential oils like eucalyptus and hot water just even in same room and now I’m blocked? Am i don’t even think I was being cranky I was genuinely trying to help

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I messaged to say essential oils like eucalyptus and hot water just even in same room and now I’m blocked? Am i don’t even think I was being cranky I was genuinely trying to help
Wtf? Why does she come online asking for advice only to block people? Is she right in the head?

What exactly was it that you said? 🤣 Did you have any previous interactions with her?

Jeeeeesus. Another plug for The Little One. Give it a rest.

Licking the holes off the two that run that business 😂

Jeeeeesus. Another plug for The Little One. Give it a rest.

Licking the holes off the two that run that business 😂
She’s pissing me off now and their bibs are shite. Babyboo bibs are much better. She’s tried to plug them as well. This ‘wan’ will do anything for a freebie. Pathetic really

She’s pissing me off now and their bibs are shite. Babyboo bibs are much better. She’s tried to plug them as well. This ‘wan’ will do anything for a freebie. Pathetic really
Handout O’Halloran

• Haha
You can never have enough bibs with multiples.

You can never have enough bibs full stop. Single babies use bibs too Lisa. Imagine that.

She has mom tested them . Give me strength.

She is totally going to define herself by being a twin mum to preemies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Twins.. preemies.. twins.. small.. multiples...
Feck off.
Its no wonder the sister and her kids are never seen anymore she must have gotten blocked after giving practical advise too 🤣🙈

Also feeding her more is ridiculous. Little and often means you can give 3 oz every 2 hours or even sooner if they are hungry it just gives them time to digest instead of spewing it up.

She's so bland and lazy but she'd still give panadol a headache.

*lipsmack*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to remember, breast milk is digested far quicker than formula. So breast milk volumes would be higher than formula volumes for the time being until their stomachs got used to it.

She needs to give it a rest with the preemie small twins shite, she's not the only woman to of ever had a prem baby or a twin before.

Nutriprem 2 is notoriously heavy on their bellies too as it has a higher fat content so if she pushes 5oz in in one whack rather than over say 2 hours she's gonna have some seriously uncomfortable babies, it makes them fart like mad

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She is so obviously sitting on her rotund hole reading here, so she’s furiously blocking anyone who bothers to suffer her excruciating long boring stories to reply, cause two of ye have said here you have offered advice, so I’m surmising she only got two replies….prepare to be blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's definitely after getting too big for her boots and thinks she's something special, she'd want to get over herself the muppet

What the hell is wrong with her!?

You didn't have a magic cure so obviously weren't worthy of a response. Feck her and her crappy bibs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SuperMOM clearly hasn't heard of the baby vac.

(Brilliant device for anyone with smalls who can't blow their nose yet)

She could have also used a flask for formula.

For 'wan' who acts the expert I could definitely give her a few tips. She's such a dose.

Also up and out again without babies. Wish she would acknowledge how easy she has it!

Reactions: 6
She could have boiled water and kept it in a jug. Jesus she is insufferable.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.