Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when bottles are fed that way still no
Interaction very hard to look at new baby and feed that way just lobbed in the mouth

Reactions: 3
I think this thread like a lot of them on here is getting way too personal and nasty. I don't think she has PND or is a terrible mother. She's fairly typical of a lot of mothers you'd see but I do think she should come off Instagram and focus on other things.
Typical of a lot of mothers not a hope

I hate when bottles are fed that way still no
Interaction very hard to look at new baby and feed that way just lobbed in the mouth
Omg why isent the baby in the crook of her arm I used to love when mine were feeding and they looking up at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Typical of a lot of mothers not a hope

Omg why isent the baby in the crook of her arm I used to love when mine were feeding and they looking up at you.
The tiny little hand wrapped around your finger while they look up at you. It’s over so quickly but you never forget it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.