Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole acting as if they're special because they're twins is getting annoying now. And this is coming from someone who has twins. I always went out of my way to not do this.
ALL OF THIS. They're gonna be known for the rest of their lives that they're twins, Lisa needs to remember they are individuals too. I treat my 14 week old twins as individuals, she needs them to to both do exactly the same thing at exactly the same time

Reactions: 6
This whole acting as if they're special because they're twins is getting annoying now. And this is coming from someone who has twins. I always went out of my way to not do this.

Ah no you are picking it up all wrong.

Its not the fact that they are twins is special, its the fact she is a twin mom is special.

Reactions: 5
Ah no you are picking it up all wrong.

Its not the fact that they are twins is special, its the fact she is a twin mom is special.
Yes it's twice the work don't ya know...

And she only has 4x the help of the average 'Singleton' Mom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, she actually said mom tested

My apologies, i stand corrected. It was mom approved
I know your one who runs the insta page is also a dose to watch BUT Babyboo bibs are a million times better than any other bibs on the Irish market... they're like magic sponges. - an actual review from me, a person not stuck up a brands ass looking for freebies 🤣

Reactions: 8
I know your one who runs the insta page is also a dose to watch BUT Babyboo bibs are a million times better than any other bibs on the Irish market... they're like magic sponges. - an actual review from me, a person not stuck up a brands ass looking for freebies 🤣
Yup, far superior.

Why would she have cans of that formula I wonder. Makes me think she wasn't pumping for as long as she made out.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why would she have cans of that formula I wonder. Makes me think she wasn't pumping for as long as she made out.
I was given them on discharge from NICU even though I was exclusively breast feeding. I believe its policy now to be given to pre term babies on discharge as they're still so small they don't breast feed so efficiently and may require top ups

I was given them on discharge from NICU even though I was exclusively breast feeding. I believe its policy now to be given to pre term babies on discharge as they're still so small they don't breast feed so efficiently and may require top ups
That's more than likely it so 👍🏼

Yes but they no longer need that formula and now sge has swapped them to aptimal when she should have given them C&G number 1

Reactions: 1
Lads the dirt of her socks in them last snaps where she’s talking about the saline spray 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Just noticed this! They’re well worn 😂
And the filthy dog moping around in the background and she has the twins down on the floor no wonder they’d be picking things up id say the house and her are riddled with germs

• Sick
Yes but they no longer need that formula and now sge has swapped them to aptimal when she should have given them C&G number 1
aptamil is the equivalent of skimmed milk and €5 more expensive per tub!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thank god you guys are keeping me up to date since I was blocked yesterday cos it sounds like I am missing loads of juicy gossip 🧐🙄!
I initially thought yest I was blocked after giving advice on the blocked noses - but it must have been an earlier message I sent that she only saw when yesterdays came in. I had told her the next2me’s were dangerous how she had them & also said she was over feeding them - so I reckon I was blocked on my (still valid) opinion of 3 weeks ago !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank god you guys are keeping me up to date since I was blocked yesterday cos it sounds like I am missing loads of juicy gossip 🧐🙄!
I initially thought yest I was blocked after giving advice on the blocked noses - but it must have been an earlier message I sent that she only saw when yesterdays came in. I had told her the next2me’s were dangerous how she had them & also said she was over feeding them - so I reckon I was blocked on my (still valid) opinion of 3 weeks ago !
You aren't missing much anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.