Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s completely unrelatable as a new mother, even more so I imagine if her audience is mothers of multiples. Fresh nails, full nights sleeps, blow dry in a few days, nights out, etc.. she’s doing more than most do 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s completely unrelatable as a new mother, even more so I imagine if her audience is mothers of multiples. Fresh nails, full nights sleeps, blow dry in a few days, nights out, etc.. she’s doing more than most do 🙄
FYI Lisa don't think we're envious, we actually enjoy spending time with our kids....

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'd be happy to just wash my hair more than once a week!

Reactions: 5
Lisa if you are reading here and it being the season of good will and all , will you get rid of those hairbands please ? All I keep thinking of when I see them is how they must smell of grease and how your noggin doesn't suit them. You might pass on the message to your buddy Julie aswell , they are brutal on her too . To be fair they are the least of her worries ,there's way more to unpack with her before we even get into the hairbands .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god the amount of times she rubs/touches her face and puts her fingers/nails in her moth actually makes me want to PUKE 🤮🤢

Please for the love of god Lisa STOP!! 🤢

Reactions: 3
My 2nd child is nearly 3 & I still don’t get to do most of that. It doesn’t bother me that I don’t, I’ll have my mornings back next September so I’m savouring every second with my little lady. It’s over way too fast

Reactions: 1
She needs to remember, breast milk is digested far quicker than formula. So breast milk volumes would be higher than formula volumes for the time being until their stomachs got used to it.

She needs to give it a rest with the preemie small twins shite, she's not the only woman to of ever had a prem baby or a twin before.

Nutriprem 2 is notoriously heavy on their bellies too as it has a higher fat content so if she pushes 5oz in in one whack rather than over say 2 hours she's gonna have some seriously uncomfortable babies, it makes them fart like mad
Looks like she has them on Aptimal (if that makes sense ya know?)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stories about how she couldn't get the multipacks so had to buy singles instead. Riveting.
Ill have to stop following, she just gives me rage.

Reactions: 4
Stories about how she couldn't get the multipacks so had to buy singles instead. Riveting.
Ill have to stop following, she just gives me rage.
I stopped a while ago but I do check in anon every so often. Morbid curiosity maybe!

I really hope she has sorted out the sleeping arrangement for the girls and put the sides of those next to me cribs up. It's been haunting me a bit. Unsafe sleep with babies is terrifying.

You can never have enough bibs with multiples.

You can never have enough bibs full stop. Single babies use bibs too Lisa. Imagine that.

She has mom tested them . Give me strength.

She is totally going to define herself by being a twin mum to preemies

Mom tested them?

Her twins are on earth a wet week. Come back when they're feeding themselves Bolognese and also dribbling like mofo's from teething while on the move.

Then tell me you've "mom tested" them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This whole acting as if they're special because they're twins is getting annoying now. And this is coming from someone who has twins. I always went out of my way to not do this.

Reactions: 8
This whole acting as if they're special because they're twins is getting annoying now. And this is coming from someone who has twins. I always went out of my way to not do this.
And don’t forget premature !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.