Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who managed to listen to her confirm for me...

After one night Lisa has left her sick baby in hospital
Her Mam has gone to stay the night with the sick baby
Lisa has travelled home
Her not sick baby is there.
Her not sick baby has been sent to a friends house for a night
Lisa has no babies with her
Lisa has booked a 12 week blow dry?
She also is getting her nails done Wednesday

Reactions: 2
So she has a 12 week blow dry booked for Wednesday; 5 days time. Her baby is in the hospital right now and please God, she will be discharged soon, but the poor baba will probably still be feeling under the weather by Wednesday and will want cuddles and someone to comfort them, no?

My own baby was sick for two weeks there and we barely avoided going to the hospital and I sat awake all night in a rocking chair holding him so he could be comfortable. For two weeks. This is what you sign up for when you plan a baby. I truly don't know how she can be away from her sick baby.

Reactions: 4
I've given in I'm watching.

She is a proper C U Next Tuesday.

Reminds me of the early stages of Munchausen By Proxy.

She has to have the smallest and sickest babies. She's emphasising it loads. We heard for weeks how tiny they are. Now how sick Ayda is.

While I do understand she is sick her actions make no sense to me. Blabbing away about how sick she is but can take off out the door no problem.

**Just to add I'm not saying she is abusing her children whatsoever. Her motivations just seem so alien to me.

Reactions: 7
I've given in I'm watching.

She is a proper C U Next Tuesday.

Reminds me of the early stages of Munchausen By Proxy.

She has to have the smallest and sickest babies. She's emphasising it loads. We heard for weeks how tiny they are. Now how sick Ayda is.

While I do understand she is sick her actions make no sense to me. Blabbing away about how sick she is but can take off out the door no problem.

I know someone like this. Always over stressing the smallness of their children.

I really wonder why she had babies and didn't just get reborn dolls.

Reactions: 2
All she has done since them babies were born is fuxkin moan moan moan, its all about her how tired she is how she never gets a minute bla bla bla eh reality check Lisa what the actual duck did you think was going to happen becoming a mother!!! Poor baby is so sick in hospital and she comes on and the first thing out of her mouth is how she needs coffee cause she's so tired!!!! Jesus christ almighty 👿

Reactions: 9
She is loving addressing 'the karens' I.e. us 🤣🤣

News for you Lisa- we aren't wondering why you are booking blow dries and online shopping. That's what we usually do during night feeds.
We are wondering how you can walk away from your sick baby in hospital after such a short amount of time.

I am personally wondering why you say you have no time to straighten your hair now... you never done it before they were born either?

Buck up you lazy ass of a woman. Don't let those girls hear that they are the reason you don't straighten your hair? And don't leave them without their Mam while they are sick.

Plenty of us with 2+ babies at home that do manage to stretch ourselves for them because we are MOTHERS.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had to come on here to see if anyone actually listened to the end of the most dragged out insta stories in history - I couldn't get to the end of it - such repetition and meandering waffle. Please Lisa if you are reading here and want to keep people engaged please condense your thoughts and put some planning into what you are going to say.

And I do sincerely hope the little baby perks up very soon and ye all get to go home.

Reactions: 3
I got less than halfway & had to stop. Then spent a couple of minutes working out how quickly I could have said it all. Too many long pauses & turning away from the camera plus I’m a bit of a freak about people wearing masks down on their chins!

I got less than halfway & had to stop. Then spent a couple of minutes working out how quickly I could have said it all. Too many long pauses & turning away from the camera plus I’m a bit of a freak about people wearing masks down on their chins!
And lip smacking!!! I've seen people here mention it before but I never took any notice. Now it's all I hear 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good GOD I had to skip through her stories. So much waffle!!

All she had to do was post once last night and once this morning updating that the little one was doing much better. No one needs a play by play.

Reactions: 3
She’s so immature always laughing at things she says it’s like she’s just socially awkward or something. If she didn’t go home last night you’d think she’d bring a couple fresh changes of clothes with her at least?

Reactions: 8
She’s so immature always laughing at things she says it’s like she’s just socially awkward or something. If she didn’t go home last night you’d think she’d bring a couple fresh changes of clothes with her at least?
I couldn't get over all the manic laughing. She thinks she's gas. I found it really odd. She's had a bit of broken sleep for the last few nights, it's not like she's been awake for days on end without any sleep at all. No need for this put-on act of being delirious.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't get over all the manic laughing. She thinks she's gas. I found it really odd. She's had a bit of broken sleep for the last few nights, it's not like she's been awake for days on end without any sleep at all. No need for this put-on act of being delirious.
I've stayed awake longer to finish a TV series. She's not cut out for kids! She has no energy. What's she going to do when they are 2/3!

Reactions: 11
Just unfollowed this snooze fest. Can't do it anymore. Don't have kids if you're gonna be complaining over every little thing. I've stayed awake longer the last few nights with anxiety and I'm still functioning. Be grateful your baby is looked after by amazing people who are under enough stress and pressure in todays world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.