Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe I only found this thread today......I used follow her but had to unfollow her before she bored me to death. She strikes me as a totally lazy mare, and don't get me started on those horrendous hairbands, God forgive whoever told her they were a good look on her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How come no decorations up, doesn't she live at home? Doesn't her mother put them up?
She also said she had nothing done for Christmas, followed in the next breath by saying she had the twins plus her 4 niece's/nephews presents bought.....can't keep up with her own dramatics 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd say she went home and went straight to bed. Flat to the mat. The mother was probably left minding the two babies.

Reactions: 2
Dying to be their BA
In fairness The Little One don't do big PR drops to floggers anymore, they send PR packages to customers who have bought from them which is something I really appreciate. I know they gifted Lisa two suits and the covers but I think that was a gesture of goodwill when Lisa had a much smaller following.

Reactions: 4
There really is a time and a place for trying to flog a bloody swaddle but it’s not when your baby is sick

Reactions: 5
So the nurses said to her in the hospital to only give her 3oz, and what does she do, gives her 5oz.

Some bleeping wagon.

Reactions: 7
I have to defend her about the 3oz business. No matter what a nurse told me I'd feed my baby if they're still hungry. Nobody knows their baby better and while the nurse was probably well meaning totally wrong in my opinion.

I've fed on demand for all my children and none of them were ever overweight. I was told and I agree that babies stop feeding when they're full and in my experience of 4 children can never be force fed anything. They'll just refuse. Nurses sometimes just go by the book with advice on children , which can be taken with a pinch if salt in a lot of cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have advised her on what she needs to do to help them with congestion based on my experience as a mother and as a professional. Has completely ignored it.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I have to defend her about the 3oz business. No matter what a nurse told me I'd feed my baby if they're still hungry. Nobody knows their baby better and while the nurse was probably well meaning totally wrong in my opinion.

I've fed on demand for all my children and none of them were ever overweight. I was told and I agree that babies stop feeding when they're full and in my experience of 4 children can never be force fed anything. They'll just refuse. Nurses sometimes just go by the book with advice on children , which can be taken with a pinch if salt in a lot of cases.
I think it’s more that she was given the advice based on the fact the child is coughing and sounding congested. She’s asking for advice and discussing what she’s tried and the way I’d read it is that the child is better off with little and often rather than a full bottle in one go. I’d say we are only told half the story anyways but why she would want to fill a baby with milk that is struggling breathing through its nose is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
I have advised her on what she needs to do to help them with congestion based on my experience as a mother and as a professional. Has completely ignored it.
You obviously don’t have a big enough following, she’s licking twins and me’s hole because she wants that lifestyle….do duck all and have loads of disposable €€€€

Reactions: 12
She knows it all by the sounds of it and is trying 15 things at once then wondering why they aren’t working. Easier to be a martyr and than accept advice and help from someone with experience

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.