Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the rest of her stories. How has she got these babies on timed bottles?! Seriously. 3 o clock and 6 o clock, and it did her the world of good to bring up the bottle because she brought other stuff up with it. Does she actually hear herself?!

Reactions: 3
Sorry but is she actually preaching that we should all be so careful regarding viruses etc.? She's the one going on about having premature babies and wasn't she out and about in Texas Steakout the other night. Everyone deserves a night off but if they're that vulnerable maybe you should be careful Lisa, and stay at home.

And for the love of God, don't be showing your poor baby on stories when she's so sick. It's not fair on her. Privacy, what's that?

Reactions: 11
She is just rambling on repeating herself. Alright Dr Lisa baby guru. We get it. Stop preaching. Wouldn’t it be great if one of the nurses pulled her on over feeding her baby.

Reactions: 4
Jezs the rambling and repeating
Very silly of her as a solo parent to drive being so tired
She even said herself how dangerous it was .
If she wanted to go home that much couldent someone else of dropped the mother up and she go home with them.
Rather then risk driveing and falling asleep at the wheel

Reactions: 7
Also for the love of Jesus, don’t show us your sick baby on camera, give the poor little might a bit of privacy. Honest to god , she’s just pathetic. Leave your little daughter be and spend the time in hospital like everyone else. Also you could have thanked the girl in remaining hopeful without putting it on Insta
Showing the poor child looking unwell with an NG tube in. I didn't think that was right either. She is all about flogging them on Instagram. She is as boring as a wet dishcloth and I'm worse watching it. She is the definition of waffle!

I know, swapped with her poor mother so she could go home and have a night's sleep. She must be raging the baby was unsettled then when she got home(so she says). The poor mother in hospital though.
She said at first they were both awake most of the night as they missed each other and then she said how she was snookered and when the baby conked so did she...

Can her father or brother not sit with the child until the mother swaps with her at the hospital instead of giving the other child over to some friend and adding more people and households into the situation like.

Did she get someone else to mind Hazel while the mother went over?
The drama is too much.

She thinks she is so good and knowledgeable to be educating the other stupid mothers out there

When she said at the weekend she had been in CUH with them, because I'm a fool, I sent her a message telling her to keep a close eye because bronchiolitis is always rampant at this time of year in babies, i didn't mention preemies . Not even a thanks very much.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for her mother , obviously she is older then Lisa. So being in hospital with a sick baby is going to take a lot more out of her.

Reactions: 8
She telling everyone about how careful they need to be. She went home last night after being iin Ladybird surrounded by viruses and now Hazel is gone to her friends house for the night.
Keep it contained Lisa, good woman

Reactions: 11
Way too many stories, it’s painful to listen to with all the long pauses. A bit too much oversharing in my opinion but I think the same about a lot of Instagrammers

Reactions: 10
Her mam might have got any sleep but before my mother would leave a friend take the baby for the night. Taken from her own environment with her own familiar people! That’s just cruel. The poor baby of she was unsettled without her twin imagine what she’ll be like now

Reactions: 7
I’d be surprised if she’s not been spoken to about over feeding them. Our preemie had a mild case and when we were checked over we were told she was being fed a little too much (because she was demanding food- greedy 🤣- not stuffing her with 6oz so she would sleep) and that wasn’t helping her with the illness too.
It’s just way too much over sharing! And can’t believe she went home so she could get sleep! And spread things about!

Reactions: 3
Her child might be sick in hospital being fed through a tube but at least now she’s booked her. 12 week blow dry she can let her hair down. Isn’t that just unreal?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her child might be sick in hospital being fed through a tube but at least now she’s booked her. 12 week blow dry she can let her hair down. Isn’t that just unreal?
You couldent make it up far from a 12 week blow dry you would be thinking with a sick baby
Plus it takes a few hours to get it done great to have the time
Jezs when mine were that age I was lucky to put a brush through my hair

Reactions: 5
You couldent make it up far from a 12 week blow dry you would be thinking with a sick baby
Plus it takes a few hours to get it done great to have the time
Jezs when mine were that age I was lucky to put a brush through my hair
I hope she washed her hands after having her finger in her gob and then handling the baby

I actually had to stop watching the 3 day long stories why is she coming on when she’s looking here there and everywhere and stopping and starting and clearly distracted 🙄🙄 there’s no way I’d let my mother do the overnight in the hospital, personally I wouldn’t leave the baby for that long I mean it’s only the 2nd night!! I’d rather get whoever to come in during the daytime and have a nap at home. She’ll be sure to get her 8 hours tonight if the other baby is gone to a friends!!

I actually had to stop watching the 3 day long stories why is she coming on when she’s looking here there and everywhere and stopping and starting and clearly distracted 🙄🙄 there’s no way I’d let my mother do the overnight in the hospital, personally I wouldn’t leave the baby for that long I mean it’s only the 2nd night!! I’d rather get whoever to come in during the daytime and have a nap at home. She’ll be sure to get her 8 hours tonight if the other baby is gone to a friends!!
Surely she's not going home again to let her mother in is she? !!!

• Wow
If she went home and her mother took over, why is she still wearing the same clothes, surely you’d take a shower and put on fresh clothes for another day in the hospital 🤷‍♂️ Just wondering like “emh” lipsmack 😛

Reactions: 10
I was finishing up some admin in work this evening on my own and I swear the eyes were rolling in my head listening to her .. more fool me I know but Jesus she’d bore you to death .. her page has absolutely no direction , it’s pure and utter waffle .. put the phone down and concentrate on your sick baby and please respect her privacy ..

Can someone who managed to listen to her confirm for me...

After one night Lisa has left her sick baby in hospital
Her Mam has gone to stay the night with the sick baby
Lisa has travelled home
Her not sick baby is there.
Her not sick baby has been sent to a friends house for a night
Lisa has no babies with her
Lisa has booked a 12 week blow dry?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can someone who managed to listen to her confirm for me...

After one night Lisa has left her sick baby in hospital
Her Mam has gone to stay the night with the sick baby
Lisa has travelled home
Her not sick baby is there.
Her not sick baby has been sent to a friends house for a night
Lisa has no babies with her
Lisa has booked a 12 week blow dry?
I assumed she was staying with Ayda tonight no? Surely she can’t leave her

the 12 week blow dry for next week though. Wtf?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.