Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent 4 weeks in crumlin with a 4 week old on life support.
Once we were warded there was no bed for me. A yoga mat but bere wasnt room to roll it out.
It was hell on earth.
God help her i wouldnt wish it on anyone

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Shes gone full on hun mode checking in at the hospital 🙄 forget about sleep and insta Lisa and just fuss over your beautiful little girl . Poor baba has to be all out of sorts being away from her sister aswell as being unwell

Reactions: 8
Shes gone full on hun mode checking in at the hospital 🙄 forget about sleep and insta Lisa and just fuss over your beautiful little girl . Poor baba has to be all out of sorts being away from her sister aswell as being unwell
Agree, we don’t need to know that the little one is in hospital. Kathryn Thomas’ tiny baby was in crumlin for 3 days with the same thing and pretty sure we didn’t know about it until they were home!

My baby had same thing at 9 weeks old and spent 3 nights in hospital, those ‘beds’ they give parents are terrible I will agree with her there!! She’s really not able to cope with little sleep though she’s literally got years ahead of her of broken or no sleep!!

Reactions: 1
My baby had same thing at 9 weeks old and spent 3 nights in hospital, those ‘beds’ they give parents are terrible I will agree with her there!! She’s really not able to cope with little sleep though she’s literally got years ahead of her of broken or no sleep!!
It's not that I don't agree with her I just can't understand her. She was literally one night into the hospital having arrived that night and complaining about the bed.
Night 1 I can't understand how a Mam with a sick baby is thinking about sleep!

There's a lacking of something in these Instagrammers lives isn't there? Is it a craving for attention or what? I mean, every single one of us could set up a page and document our lives but we don't. It's strange to me. Sometimes I wonder if I missed out. All the free stuff I might have had.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she pushing for some coffee PR now? Maybe a machine. Will do as a Christmas gift

Reactions: 5
Good job she told Instagram the name of the hospital and ward yesterday. No mystery packages otherwise!

Reactions: 11
She is so boring bless her.

You can tell that talking into the camera is not something that comes natural to her. The amount of times she looks away, says ehm, pretends its the baby talking. Christ alive,stop Lisa.

Oh and the gestures don't go unnoticed. Id bloody hope not when they are arrivjng as big bags of goodies.

I cannot believe she let her mother take over from her after 1 night in the hospital!! I know a girl in Crumlin for the last 4 weeks with her 9 year old and her newborn is in Cork with family. Single mum and she is where she needs to be for now, knowing her baby is being well looked after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She is so boring bless her.

You can tell that talking into the camera is not something that comes natural to her. The amount of times she looks away, says ehm, pretends its the baby talking. Christ alive,stop Lisa.

Oh and the gestures don't go unnoticed. Id bloody hope not when they are arrivjng as big bags of goodies.

I cannot believe she let her mother take over from her after 1 night in the hospital!! I know a girl in Crumlin for the last 4 weeks with her 9 year old and her newborn is in Cork with family. Single mum and she is where she needs to be for now, knowing her baby is being well looked after.
She's unwatchable. If she were a tad more animated or even interesting I'd watch, as it is I skim her stories.

Reactions: 4
Also for the love of Jesus, don’t show us your sick baby on camera, give the poor little might a bit of privacy. Honest to god , she’s just pathetic. Leave your little daughter be and spend the time in hospital like everyone else. Also you could have thanked the girl in remaining hopeful without putting it on Insta

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know, swapped with her poor mother so she could go home and have a night's sleep. She must be raging the baby was unsettled then when she got home(so she says). The poor mother in hospital though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.