Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her very detached from the babies. She talks about them more like they are objects or dolls which is odd.
Whenever mine are sick the last thing I'd do is be on my phone I'd have them up for cuddles. Nothing like skin to skin with small babies to calm them down and make them feel better.

Reactions: 8
The face of her waiting to get her covid test. She's a regular bag of laughs.

You'd think she'd had her babies foisted on her against her will.

She said the tester got a fright at how small the baby was that they dident realise that the baby was a preemie.
Im Not being mean but that tester had more things on their mind then how big a baby is for its age
And they were not 2lb born .

Reactions: 8
More likely he got a fright with so many in the car to test one baby. Can this woman bring a baby anywhere alone? 🙄

They aren't that small. Even when I've seen pictures and them beside comforters they look quite big IMO. How could they be small with all the milk they knock back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was such a big fan of hers but the plug of all the different products she got while sitting in a car with a sick baby😳. The mind boggles. I just sat looking at my phone like I don't bloody care about whatever product, your baby is sick. I don't have kids so can't really talk but still surely this is way off

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said the tester got a fright at how small the baby was that they dident realise that the baby was a preemie.
Im Not being mean but that tester had more things on their mind then how big a baby is for its age
And they were not 2lb born .
The only reason he got a “fright” is because they really don’t like testing babies. I had to be my fella tested a while back and the minute the tester looked in the window I saw her face drop and she went “Oh no, it’s so awful having to do it when they’re so small, they always cry and it breaks my heart”.

My fellas a bit older than the girls but I kept him in the car seat and just held his head in position for the tester.

Reactions: 4
How is it a proper test if she barely put it up the nose taught u had to go right back 🙈🙈🙈🤭🤭🤭
There's no way they would get a swab high enough in a babies nose. I had to bring one of mine for a test at 9 months.
The tester opened the door and said 'oh no oh no please don't hate me please don't scream'🙈

(Spoiler my child turned into a bloody banshee so she got to swab the mouth too)

There's no need to get babies tested really. Just isolate when they are sick. Far safer. Only reason I got mine tested was because of creche. Her babies don't have to go anywhere.

I think Lisa just loves the attention, the praise and a little bit of a fuss.

Reactions: 5
There's no way they would get a swab high enough in a babies nose. I had to bring one of mine for a test at 9 months.
The tester opened the door and said 'oh no oh no please don't hate me please don't scream'🙈

(Spoiler my child turned into a bloody banshee so she got to swab the mouth too)

There's no need to get babies tested really. Just isolate when they are sick. Far safer. Only reason I got mine tested was because of creche. Her babies don't have to go anywhere.

I think Lisa just loves the attention, the praise and a little bit of a fuss.
So true she didn't need to get her tested just stay at home with them for 2 weeks. But I guess she has no notion of staying at home with them.......especially now they are on formula she's free as a bird

Reactions: 1
"sur who would she be in contact with only us like"

Says Lisa who was out in a shopping centre, in a McDonald's and a pub the other night if I recall correctly.

Reactions: 17
"sur who would she be in contact with only us like"

Says Lisa who was out in a shopping centre, in a McDonald's and a pub the other night if I recall correctly.
And constantly rubbing her entire face touching her eyes, nose and mouth in one swoop before smathering with a babies bottle.

Reactions: 5
Why on earth is she getting that poor baby tested?
We all were tested here me hubby and 3 kids. I didnt test rhe baby hes 11mths as he wasnt going into an educational facility.
Tester agreed 100% with me. No need to put him through it.
Why test only 1 baby if its so contagious....
Out of us 5 4 had it. 2 not a thing wrong with them...

Reactions: 3
We all were tested here me hubby and 3 kids. I didnt test rhe baby hes 11mths as he wasnt going into an educational facility.

Only logic I can think is in case they need to go to hospital but even then they will test on arrival.

Reactions: 2
The doctor probably won’t see her again without a test. I’ve had to get my kids tested in case they got worse & needed a doctor because I knew my own wouldn’t see them without having it done. The test for babies/toddlers is really gentle in comparison to the lobotomy the adults go through!

Reactions: 2
In fairness my four year old has been tested twice and its been so gentle, he even laughed as it felt tickley. If she's been recommended by her GP for the baby to have a test I really don't understand people her saying she shouldn't of brought her...

Reactions: 9
I can’t figure out if it’s bad lighting or are the car seat straps filthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.