Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the perfect prep wasn’t ideal. I know people who weren’t using cooled boiled water in the tank and just using tap water (big no no). I found it created way more bubbles in the bottle and made my baby’s wind worse. Just a personal al opinion 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
I found the perfect prep wasn’t ideal. I know people who weren’t using cooled boiled water in the tank and just using tap water (big no no). I found it created way more bubbles in the bottle and made my baby’s wind worse. Just a personal al opinion 👍🏻
It is designed to be used with tap water, there is no need to boil. The filter does the same job as boiling the water.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m the same and I used tap water. Made the bottle very froathy and both babies were windy so it didn’t suit. I just use the old fashioned 30 minute kettle job and it works for us. Some people swear by it but it didn’t work for us with both babies

I used it with mam bottles so maybe thats why they weren't too frothy but I'd 100% recommend the PP

Reactions: 1
I used it with mam bottles so maybe thats why they weren't too frothy but I'd 100% recommend the PP
Same, never had a bother with it either. Definitely recommend.

mod edit:
All, let’s get back on topic please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I don't wish those babies ill at all. Akways scary for a parent if a child needs to go to hospital.

I would though like to remind smug Lisa of the occasion a few weeks back when she was absolutely convinced that the reason her babies of less than 6 week were never sick was because she was feeding them breastmilk.

Maybe Lisa you will now realise that not only were you smug but you were also incorrect. Even babies fed with breastmilk get sick.

Reactions: 9
I don't wish those babies ill at all. Akways scary for a parent if a child needs to go to hospital.

I would though like to remind smug Lisa of the occasion a few weeks back when she was absolutely convinced that the reason her babies of less than 6 week were never sick was because she was feeding them breastmilk.

Maybe Lisa you will now realise that not only were you smug but you were also incorrect. Even babies fed with breastmilk get sick.
Yes I remember this and it drove me mad, the absolute ignorance of that comment. Again obvs don't wish sick children on my worst enemy but her words were unfair.

Reactions: 4
It was yet another instance where she was so knowledgeable but actually was not at all.

Bate all a sick little baby and she plugging a car seat cover and be on later to plug more PR goodies .
This one needs a reality check

Reactions: 6
‘Don’t worry, I will get around to showing them’. We really were not worried Lisa, we don’t need another insta hun trying to sell us crap

Reactions: 9
‘Don’t worry, I will get around to showing them’. We really were not worried Lisa, we don’t need another insta hun trying to sell us crap
Unreal a sick little baba and that's all shes worried about get OFF the fecking phone

She’s so dull. It hit me when I was watching her flogging the cover while waiting for her little one to be seen by a doctor.
She’s boring.
She’s not engaged or interesting as a person.
Not a crime, but she doesn’t belong on an influencer account.

Reactions: 3
Jesus I almost fell asleep watching that, only for the loud lip smacking 💤🥱

And all the help she has. I do hope her little Ayda is ok, had my own baby in hospital last week with RSV so it's not nice. I think what bothers me is the perception that she's doing it all herself when she isn't. She's actually extremely lucky with everyone there to help out in emergencies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.