Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s stopping because it’s become like a chore? Newsflash whatever way you feed them is a chore !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pumping is very intense and she had a lot of support at that! I know it’s probably a bit unfair to say but I’d say the fact that you HAVE to pump every 3/4 hours and that unlike the bottle feeding she couldn’t get anyone else to do the pumping for her she gave it up! She was very focused on getting 6+ hours of sleep for them all and that doesn’t fit with breastfeeding/pumping

She’s stopping because it’s become like a chore? Newsflash whatever way you feed them is a chore !
Your so right one of the reasons I hate bottle feeding is the constant washing and sterilisation of stuff!! I’m just a lazy sod though 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Why would you actually post photos to instagram of you feeding your twins? Who needs to see that 🤦‍♀️ Is she playing with the full deck like? If I posted pictures like that to the internet my children would disown me. It’s just so unnecessary

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those pics will be reported by someone. Imagine paying all that money and going through that cycle to admit to possibly 20 k people that the way you chose to feed your much longer for baby was a chore. Did she do any research into looking after twins in the 9 months. 🙈

Reactions: 3
Those pics will be reported by someone. Imagine paying all that money and going through that cycle to admit to possibly 20 k people that the way you chose to feed your much longer for baby was a chore. Did she do any research into looking after twins in the 9 months. 🙈
What exactly did she say?

She was saying a few weeks ago it was working so well for them like she was a pro.

Pumping is an absolute drain. With early babies in winter and a pandemic I would have stayed pumping until 6 months for their health though.

I called it when she had her melt down, she stopped feeding them then. Hormone surge caused her witch meltdown 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I would never shame any mother for not bfing (I can’t do it myself), but giving up because she’s “not enjoying it anymore”?!!
Newsflash- you’re not MEANT to enjoy it. It’s about making sure your kids get FED.

Reactions: 9
Ah having exclusively breast fed, exclusively formula fed and tried to pump feed. I think pumping to feed is the worst of both worlds. You still have all the hassle of washing and sterilising bottles. The time it takes to pump you could have the baby fed by then, but you still have to actually feed the baby the bottle. It's so draining on your body too. Exclusively breastfeeding baby cries just pop them on the boob any time so handy. Formula feeding you know how much baby is getting and you can prep them feeds if needed or use perfect prep etc.

Reactions: 9
Genuine question, why didn’t she just breastfeed and not pump?
I think because the twins were in nicu and so she had to pump and then they wouldn’t latch correctly. I’m open to correction but that’s what I got from it.

Reactions: 2
What exactly did she say?

She was saying a few weeks ago it was working so well for them like she was a pro.

Pumping is an absolute drain. With early babies in winter and a pandemic I would have stayed pumping until 6 months for their health though.

I called it when she had her melt down, she stopped feeding them then. Hormone surge caused her witch meltdown 🤣🤣
She said that when she found it a chore and not enjoying it she would stop.
I think reality hit home and the perfect little babies that slept all night, drank all their milk and sucked on their dummies is now a distant memory. Same land we all got with newborns. Think you have smashed it and boom, baby has different ideas. But most mums aren’t plastering it all over social media to build a following and just enjoy our time with our babies.

Reactions: 7
She said that when she found it a chore and not enjoying it she would stop.
I think reality hit home and the perfect little babies that slept all night, drank all their milk and sucked on their dummies is now a distant memory. Same land we all got with newborns. Think you have smashed it and boom, baby has different ideas. But most mums aren’t plastering it all over social media to build a following and just enjoy our time with our babies.

That's parenting in a nutshell... when you think you've got things sorted something changes 🤣

She could have had a great page if she wasn't so bland and insisting from the start that everything was perfect and working great for them. 'What works for wan' 🤮

She had want to buck up her act though. It's not dolls she has- you get out what you put in with being a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s the need for the post? Who gives a duck if she is giving up pumping or how her children are fed as long as they are fed 🙄 why is this even worthy of a grid post? Did anyone need to know what method of feeding she was using? If she didn’t overshare everything on Instagram she wouldn’t need to address this 😩 buy a perfect prep machine and shut the duck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the need for the post? Who gives a duck if she is giving up pumping or how her children are fed as long as they are fed 🙄 why is this even worthy of a grid post? Did anyone need to know what method of feeding she was using? If she didn’t overshare everything on Instagram she wouldn’t need to address this 😩 buy a perfect prep machine and shut the duck up!
Because she went on like she was a great "wan" so she now needs to post about stopping her "journey".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not to derail but would you recommend the perfect prep machine Jelly . Debating ordering one for myself for when the new arrival comes

• Heart
Not to derail but would you recommend the perfect prep machine Jelly . Debating ordering one for myself for when the new arrival comes
It’s the best purchase I have ever made in my entire life!
There are reviews of it being bad but that is if you use cheap filters or don’t change the filters when you are supposed to. It’s basically like a tassimo machine but for making bottles 🤣 so fast and so convenient

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s the best purchase I have ever made in my entire life!
There are reviews of it being bad but that is if you use cheap filters or don’t change the filters when you are supposed to. It’s basically like a tassimo machine but for making bottles 🤣 so fast and so convenient
Perfect thank you , that’s me sold , onto smyths I go to make an order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.