Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #14 Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's a toddler clock when it's at home ? Is it one of those ones where it lights up to let the child know when to get up. Aren't they a bit young for that?

Reactions: 7
What's a toddler clock when it's at home ? Is it one of those ones where it lights up to let the child know when to get up. Aren't they a bit young for that?
I can’t see the story has she deleted it already? There’s no way they would have the concept of understanding one of those clocks yet!

Reactions: 2
I can’t see it on her stories she must have deleted but people generally use them if they are having issues with their children’s sleep either during the night or early morning waking. No wonder she was quick to take it down sure her girls are great little sleepers!! I think someone is telling porkies

Reactions: 5
I can’t see it on her stories she must have deleted but people generally use them if they are having issues with their children’s sleep either during the night or early morning waking. No wonder she was quick to take it down sure her girls are great little sleepers!! I think someone is telling porkies
She will say its for one of her clients

Reactions: 1
She will say its for one of her clients
If that’s the case & her course encourages the use of training clocks she would already know or else ask her mentor, she’s still being shadowed while with clients as it’s work experience.
I can just see her shouting from the bed Ayyyydaaaaa, clock says night night. No couch until you can see the sun darlin ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If that’s the case & her course encourages the use of training clocks she would already know or else ask her mentor, she’s still being shadowed while with clients as it’s work experience.
I can just see her shouting from the bed Ayyyydaaaaa, clock says night night. No couch until you can see the sun darlin ☀
Those children never see the sun 🌞

Reactions: 3
I’m in blocked club so haven’t seen the stories 1st hand, wonder if she was looking for a #collab or continue with the grow clock maybe but agree only heard of them being used for early risers so lisa shouldn’t need it 🤥

Reactions: 1
Am I being stupid here, but if you're overly reliant on white noise machines, toddler clocks, black out blinds and overfeeding to get a child asleep, where does the human nature element of sleep training and consultacy come in? I wouldn't touch anyone with a barge pool if that was their OWN method, but preached a different one for monetary gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion time guys, gals and solo moms! I’ll throw my hat in..

‘Solo pro bono still no work though’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I being stupid here, but if you're overly reliant on white noise machines, toddler clocks, black out blinds and overfeeding to get a child asleep, where does the human nature element of sleep training and consultacy come in? I wouldn't touch anyone with a barge pool if that was their OWN method, but preached a different one for monetary gain.
Human nature? Sure it took her nearly a year to figure out and tell everyone on story one day "I've just discovered they like getting their bum patted in a cuddle, it helps soothe them" or words to that effect, like seriously! Human nature should automatically come into effect it's one of the first things anyone does to a baby is bum pat, jesus, the kids nearly a year when she thinks she's discovered something 😳🙄🤯

Reactions: 5
My 6 &8 yo have them years and still don’t use them properly 😂 I was tired of 5am starts and bought them, they can actually tell time now but they never worked to keep them in bed- EVER😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Some kids will sleep some won’t! I’ve two babies, 18 mo and 6 mo, 18 mo is an amazing sleeper, sleeps in a room with the curtains closed no black out, 12 hrs at night and one nap 2.5 hours in the day!
buy the 6 month old, she’s a totaldiff ball game, has never done longer than a 2 hour stretch.
It literally depends on the baby. Their temperament is really important too. Also sleep os very much developmental.

Reactions: 4
Laughing so much here at 06.21 almost woke my toddler up😳😂😂

Anytime i hear of a little baby of girl called Ayda i just hear lazy Lisa saying the name and it puts me right off😑😂 i liked the name in Peaky Blinders. Lazy Lisa ruined it for me🙁

Reactions: 4
My 6 &8 yo have them years and still don’t use them properly 😂 I was tired of 5am starts and bought them, they can actually tell time now but they never worked to keep them in bed- EVER😂 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s perfect so. You’ve two, your kids don’t use them properly, Lisa needs two, and her twincesses would instantly know that their mom needs them to sleep 16 hours so she can do her PHD study. Would you not just send them on to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine she was too lazy work 2 x 12 hour shifts a week. Cos that’s all she was to go back to! 2 days. FIVE days off every week, and free childcare?! And I’m no advocate for the HSE but she took 12 months sick pay when getting pregnant, another 9 months cocooning pay when pregnant (covid rules at time) and a further 6 months Mat leave alone with 2.5 years worth of hols! Like at least give it a few months.
She could easily have ‘studied’ 5 days a week. This biz won’t last she doesn’t have the drive

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.