Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had 2 of these monstrosities for the hospital 🤢😅 I got them for easy breastfeeding and then was very much needed after an emergency section, I couldn’t bend down for days! But I had stopped wearing them and happily back into regular pjs and baggy tshirts by a week post partum! This wan is still seen wearing them and I don’t understand how anyone under 80 would want to wear them, unless they have to!!

Reactions: 1
I still cringe that I bought one for labour too and actually wore it. Mortifying shame of it.
Ye had a lot of hormones flying around. You weren’t in your right mind. All is forgiven 😂

I had to get a night dress or two post C section and I went on a major internet search to find half decent ones. I hate night dresses but managed to find a couple that looked quite nice. pjs are my no. 1 though. So much cosier.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only got one nightdress for labour never wore it as I need an emergency c section and then I put normal pjs on 😂😂😂how Lisa can wear then I don’t know.

Reactions: 1
Lisa will somehow fail this 100% pass guarantee course and blame the sis. How dare she have a baby and need her mothers help. “She’s only my mudder, you have a partner even if he’s working 8/9 hours a day 5 days a week, I’m all alone with my twins cause I couldn’t find anyone to put up my tit!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lisa will somehow fail this 100% pass guarantee course and blame the sis. How dare she have a baby and need her mothers help. “She’s only my mudder, you have a partner even if he’s working 8/9 hours a day 5 days a week, I’m all alone with my twins cause I couldn’t find anyone to put up my tit!”
HAHA and the sister also has 4 other kids under 7, surely they can all help out too. The 14 month should practically be feeding and changing himself by now anyway, but she's only wan person by herself with 2 babies.............

She'll have to defer the course it's not the right time too much going on. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t have time to study but she has time to post competition reminders and them stupid posts of the middle name of her child!! Did she not say last week she didn’t want to make a living off Instagram?! That’s exactly what she wants- she wants to be able to post tit sitting at home staring at her phone!! it drives me mad about the amount of information influencers give out about their children and their location! I messaged an influencer a while ago after she bought a new house etc, from just checking the price property register I was able to find the exact eircode!! She then went away for a week or two, letting 50k plus people her house was empty for the week!! I messaged her saying be a more savvy when it comes to the house location etc, message was never read. Does no one remember the child abducted in Australia last year?! The suspect was following the mother on Instagram and went to the same campsite where he took the child?! The only thing Lisa hasn’t told us about the girls is their PPS number!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t have time to study but she has time to post competition reminders and them stupid posts of the middle name of her child!! Did she not say last week she didn’t want to make a living off Instagram?! That’s exactly what she wants- she wants to be able to post tit sitting at home staring at her phone!! it drives me mad about the amount of information influencers give out about their children and their location! I messaged an influencer a while ago after she bought a new house etc, from just checking the price property register I was able to find the exact eircode!! She then went away for a week or two, letting 50k plus people her house was empty for the week!! I messaged her saying be a more savvy when it comes to the house location etc, message was never read. Does no one remember the child abducted in Australia last year?! The suspect was following the mother on Instagram and went to the same campsite where he took the child?! The only thing Lisa hasn’t told us about the girls is their PPS number!!!
I’m shocked at the amount of houses I’ve found from the little that some people share. I honestly worry about what kind of people might be lurking among followers.
Sometimes all it takes is one tiny detail in a shot.

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked at the amount of houses I’ve found from the little that some people share. I honestly worry about what kind of people might be lurking among followers.
Sometimes all it takes is one tiny detail in a shot.
Could probably find this dozy cows House easy enough!

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure if you offered her 50quid and a pack of baby grows to share a post but you needed her PPS number first she'd give it you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No sign of agency work yet. Might she be holding off to claim jobseekers I wonder. I think it’s 9 weeks after quitting a job that you can sign on

No sign of agency work yet. Might she be holding off to claim jobseekers I wonder. I think it’s 9 weeks after quitting a job that you can sign on
She won't have to wait 9 weeks as she wouldnt be receiving jobseeker's she's a parent she would get one parent family payment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.