Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before she says she’s off on a night out and a night away because she’s wrecked and she deserves it she has had to mind her own children longer than ever before. this is the first time in a year I’d say she’s ever minded her own children fully by herself without the mother. I’d say she’s throwing full blown tantrums in an empty house!!

Reactions: 8
Sorry now, she’s still not on her own, I will guarantee Grandad and the focus Ireland uncle are running around after the twins the past few days. Just cause Pippa is gone still doesn’t make her “solo” feckin joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t assume she she’s on her own at all. I’d say the mother is probably just double jobbing.

Ye are awful witches to poor Lisa she doesn't have time for her tit page she's up to her ears in crappy nappies cos her selfish mother left her high and dry to help her sister and she is stuck at home minding her 2 longed for babies, solo turnip head can't cope 🤣🤣 gentle sleep coach still makes me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ja no

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ye are awful witches to poor Lisa she doesn't have time for her tit page she's up to her ears in crappy nappies cos her selfish mother left her high and dry to help her sister and she is stuck at home minding her 2 longed for babies, solo turnip head can't cope 🤣🤣 gentle sleep coach still makes me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ja no
I mean alright we get it the sister has what? 5 under 7? 2 of which are under 18 months but she doesn’t have twins so she doesn’t have a clue what busy is! Our Lisa could teach her a thing or two..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say she’s scaulded that the twins aren’t the youngest in the family anymore, and the sister with 2 under 18mths is going to be getting all the attention for the foreseeable 😆

Reactions: 9
Yeeeeesg, this is the sister’s 5th under 7?!
….not big fans of thinking the old procreation through in this family, are they?

• Haha
I’d say she’s scaulded that the twins aren’t the youngest in the family anymore, and the sister with 2 under 18mths is going to be getting all the attention for the foreseeable 😆
Don’t say that or Lisa will start thawing out the last embryo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t say that or Lisa will start thawing out the last embryo
Some babies are born out of a drunken fumble, sometimes a pill gets forgotten, sometimes it’s out of pure jealousy that your sister had a baby 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s shocking quiet
She's either in a fume cos she actually has to solo parent her own children as d'mudder is busy helping the sister, or shes in a fume that d'mudder has actually gone and left her to be with the sister 😂 :rolleyes: I'd say she's the type to be that needy, 'oh i'm under the weather, you cant leave me now'.. I'd say mammy is run ragged. As someone said above, the other grandkids used to always be there and have sleepovers. I know we don't see everything, but she's so militant they probably aren't allowed, and have to be gone by 6pm so the twins can have their bedtime. You can be damn sure we'd hear about it if they were there disrupting things.

She's either in a fume cos she actually has to solo parent her own children as d'mudder is busy helping the sister, or shes in a fume that d'mudder has actually gone and left her to be with the sister 😂 :rolleyes: I'd say she's the type to be that needy, 'oh i'm under the weather, you cant leave me now'.. I'd say mammy is run ragged. As someone said above, the other grandkids used to always be there and have sleepovers. I know we don't see everything, but she's so militant they probably aren't allowed, and have to be gone by 6pm so the twins can have their bedtime. You can be damn sure we'd hear about it if they were there disrupting things.
I can see Lisa heading over to the sisters house with the twincesses and plonking her arse on the couch, feet up and de mudder and the sister running after her and all the kids.. her sitting back laughing away to herself jya know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see Lisa heading over to the sisters house with the twincesses and plonking her arse on the couch, feet up and de mudder and the sister running after her and all the kids.. her sitting back laughing away to herself jya know
Wonder will she pass on de milkymate to de sis? Would love her fams opinion of that piece of equipment

Reactions: 5
Between trying to fit visits around the girls sleep & the amount of space the girls things are taking up between the tiny living room & kitchen, it was probably a bit claustrophobic for her sister trying to visit with 4 kids, I’d say it stopped feeling like she was visiting her parents long ago. The girls things are literally everywhere , I still can’t get my head around her storing full packs of nappies in the fire place.
I’m sure there was probably either time slots given or rules about noise if calling around nap time or bed time, why would you bother.
it must have been a massive adjustment for the nephews & nieces.

I can’t ever imagine solo doing this alone with the girls & this trooper manages it with 3

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Between trying to fit visits around the girls sleep & the amount of space the girls things are taking up between the tiny living room & kitchen, it was probably a bit claustrophobic for her sister trying to visit with 4 kids, I’d say it stopped feeling like she was visiting her parents long ago. The girls things are literally everywhere , I still can’t get my head around her storing full packs of nappies in the fire place.
I’m sure there was probably either time slots given or rules about noise if calling around nap time or bed time, why would you bother.
it must have been a massive adjustment for the nephews & nieces.

I can’t ever imagine solo doing this alone with the girls & this trooper manages it with 3
That girl is truly amazing. A fantastic mum, never complains about how busy she is, how its hard work and she has very little help to be fair.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.