Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa's page

She's flat out at home....the first time in
12 months she has to solo mom. Like the juggling of looking after the girls and herself, she doesn't even have time to chat 😂 no circling the baby monitor with the time they are asleep or the break down of their daily food 🙄 can you imagine the amount of washing poor pippa is going to be faced with 🧺👖🧥👗🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s downing the Pepsi by the bottle load, God bless her she’s probably not had time to sit with Spotify on mute on de telly in days

• Haha
On a serious note, I really do hope she’s ok. If she’s on her own with the girls this week & not in a good place it’s the girls will bear the brunt of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is she promoting another ‘sleep consultant’ on her page ? A bit odd if she is starting up a business soon !

Reactions: 5
Is she promoting another ‘sleep consultant’ on her page ? A bit odd if she is starting up a business soon !
I think it’s a pyramid type scheme she’s been sucked into, they’re probably encouraged to promote each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Imagine all the unsolicited sleep advice she’s giving her sister with the 2 babies as if she doesn’t have 3 older kids..😅
I tell you one thing for sure. Her sister won’t be chained to the house trying to get the babies to sleep. Once she recovers I bet she’ll be straight back to the school run. Naps will be wherever & whenever

Reactions: 9
Miracle pregnancy of the year apparently 🙄
Wow I used to follow her but had to unfollow god she was a dose! Did she get back with the husband or is there a new baby daddy?

Wow I used to follow her but had to unfollow god she was a dose! Did she get back with the husband or is there a new baby daddy?
Never mind I went and had a look at her page.. cringing for her and that reel of the two of them.. is she 14 or 40 😷 sorry for derailing back to lazy Lisa now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How am I supposed to get through the day without Lisa’s sleep guidance ,parking tips ,fantastic baby menu and her strict cleaning regime. Its hard to cope without my daily inspiration that is Lisa,I’m like a lost soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's stuck in the car with the twins cos someone parked beside her and took the last twin trolley for their poodle and she can't get outta the car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe she's stuck in the car with the twins cos someone parked beside her and took the last twin trolley for their poodle and she can't get outta the car
She’ll be found in a years time at the back of a car park where no one else ever goes

Actually this might be more accurate, back seized up trying to haul the girls over the back seat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’ll be found in a years time at the back of a car park where no one else ever goes

Actually this might be more accurate, back seized up trying to haul the girls over the back seat.
Definitely one of the funniest posts I’ve seen on her. Eerily accurate too!

Reactions: 2
It would suit Lisa better to tidy up and pick up the empty Pepsi bottle off the floor instead of being thrown on the couch talking shite into her phone and creaming herself over a chicken casserole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Lisa. If she had eyes in the back of her head they'd only be looking at the dirt on the upholstery of the back of the couch 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.