Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 hours??! She was only delighted!!! She has spent the last few days with them sure / only delighted to get out the gap and no mammy!! Surely she knew how long it would take in cork!! Sure she’s quite close to cork, she could have driven up and down! So she was sitting in her car for 5 hours??? Yet she doesn’t have time to go for a walk or gym?! She only seems to be able to do her course while driving and listening!! I dunno anyone who has passed a viable course using that method!! I wonder is she calling the business Dreamy Sleepy Nightie Snoozy Snooze. . Because it’s a fr ted course she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gotta be the Couch Coach
Said in her accent the 2 words probably sound the same

5 hours??! She was only delighted!!! She has spent the last few days with them sure / only delighted to get out the gap and no mammy!! Surely she knew how long it would take in cork!! Sure she’s quite close to cork, she could have driven up and down! So she was sitting in her car for 5 hours??? Yet she doesn’t have time to go for a walk or gym?! She only seems to be able to do her course while driving and listening!! I dunno anyone who has passed a viable course using that method!! I wonder is she calling the business Dreamy Sleepy Nightie Snoozy Snooze. . Because it’s a fr ted course she’s doing.
See if that was me i’d have driven a few mins more after dropping her brother off & taken the girls to Fota, such a lovely time of year for it while the weather is still mild. Rain doesn’t stop me once it’s as warm as it is at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: From couch to coach the Lisa O'Halloran story

Edited to change title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lads I swear this has to be the most hilarious thread out there, yee lot are brilliant for the one liners! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Sleep training by the wan and only Lisa. Sleep training tricks for her fellow thick’s. Coming to a couch near you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry now, but can someone please explain how this wan expects to run a successful business when she can’t even study properly for the course to get qualified in the first place.
One day we see her on a zoom meeting with the girls pulling at her knees, then she’s stuck at a level crossing trying to catch up through her phone & then this week she drives her brother halfway across cork & waits around for hours just so she can try get some work completed. Like how TF is this going to work?
I would not hand over hard earned money to someone that conducts business from a car or a living room with babies hanging out of them. I can’t see how else she can manage it though.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Pay Lisa to make the chung wan sleep you'd be better off counting sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Awww imagine the socks in the playcentre 😷
I've never come across anyone who takes toddlers to a play centre in the evenings 🤷 she cannot get up , organised, and on out in the mornings. Just literally slobs around the house. So if this business of hers actually ever takes off....I'd say they'll no contact before at least 12pm

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.