Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
81CD9393-5AA8-423D-B389-6173ED4091F0.jpeg
The runners on the sofa, I can only imagine the filth of that sofa

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
47 times she touched her face in those few stories. 47. Yes I counted. She's a dirt bird 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Imagine this one taking over your sitting room hoovering the snot outta her young ones nose.. I’d simply move out and let her have the house

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What in the actual f**k is she recommending now????? & we thought the milky mates were bad? What if you forgot you had your Henry Hoover on maximum setting & you hooked it up to the baby vac?
Actually , when was the baby vac invented??? Could that possibly be what happened Lisa all those years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What in the actual f**k is she recommending now????? & we thought the milky mates were bad? What if you forgot you had your Henry Hoover on maximum setting & you hooked it up to the baby vac?
Actually , when was the baby vac invented??? Could that possibly be what happened Lisa all those years ago?
You could be on to something. Going by the state of the house I'd say her brains were hoovered into their Henry 30 odd years ago and are still in the hoover bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m gonna drive d brudder to cork coz it’s a great opportunity to get away from d kids. Isn’t dat right mudder

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[
Imagine this one taking over your sitting room hoovering the snot outta her young ones nose.. I’d simply move out and let her have the house
It’s like she has a note in her diary to talk about RSV, not kissing babies, humidifiers and snots and coughs in Autumn.

I really don’t object to ppl putting up information re. RSV or any medical issues.We can often learn from these posts but with her it’s constant! Also I probably take more notice when medical information comes from Medical Professionals.

Reactions: 5
Honestly if fingers could burst hers would be up there. The bleeding size of her fingers I can't cope 😂 please wash your hair Lisa 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna drive d brudder to cork coz it’s a great opportunity to get away from d kids. Isn’t dat right mudder

That’s exactly what I thought when she was saying that. Making out she’s doing her brother a favour, this selfish wan wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire, too much effort.

Reactions: 6
I have it, a great job when there’s a little bit hanging down and you can’t get it with a tissue.. expensive in chemists here i got it for half the price on Amazon

I have it, a great job when there’s a little bit hanging down and you can’t get it with a tissue.. expensive in chemists here i got it for half the price on Amazon
I saw ppl recommend them before on a mum’s forum. It turns my stomach. Each to their own though.

Reactions: 5
New thread title: trainers on for a work out on the couch, after that heavy Pepsi she was lifting, I hope she’s not a grouch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.