Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion, prob too long

‘Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep’

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What in the actual f**k is she recommending now????? & we thought the milky mates were bad? What if you forgot you had your Henry Hoover on maximum setting & you hooked it up to the baby vac?
Actually , when was the baby vac invented??? Could that possibly be what happened Lisa all those years ago?
Was she not raving about a Tommee tippee electric snot sucker at the start of the year? 🤔

It's the empty Pepsi bottle just lay on the floor for me
I can just see her now, sitting on the couch phone in one hand, swinging out of the 2L bottle with the other, finishing it-tying the cap and then throwing it on the floor for the twins to play with because she’s not bothered to bring it to the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread title: trainers on for a work out on the couch, after that heavy Pepsi she was lifting, I hope she’s not a grouch
Fab but way too long, 12-14 words is all that will fit

Thread suggestion, prob too long

‘Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep’
That one should fit perfectly

Reactions: 4
I saw ppl recommend them before on a mum’s forum. It turns my stomach. Each to their own though.
It turns mine too but when you see they get a little relief from it it’s worth it.. a lot of things turn my stomach that I have to turn a blind eye too since becoming a parent 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It turns mine too but when you see they get a little relief from it it’s worth it.. a lot of things turn my stomach that I have to turn a blind eye too since becoming a parent 😂
I can deal with all bodily fluids but I’m a total wimp when it comes to snots. My poor child. I keep his nose clean but am near to retching every time I wipe it of he has a cold 🤢😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can deal with all bodily fluids but I’m a total wimp when it comes to snots. My poor child. I keep his nose clean but am near to retching every time I wipe it of he has a cold 🤢😳
It’s cleaning the ear wax for me 🫣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm the exact same, empty reaching cleaning their snots. Sick just typing that 🤮🙈 all the rotten bodily fluids I've dealt with through work don't hold a candle to snots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm the exact same, empty reaching cleaning their snots. Sick just typing that 🤮🙈 all the rotten bodily fluids I've dealt with through work don't hold a candle to snots!!
It’s ear wax that gets me, I can cope with snot but ear wax makes me gag

• Haha
I never knew ear wax was a trigger for people.. if I see the kids have ear wax I can't wait to go at it 🤣
I’ve one kid with a really waxy ear. No issues with it & Docs are happy but randomly it’s quite visible outside of his ear & I need to gently take the excess off with a wipe. It gets me every time. I deal better with stomach bugs.

No wonder she volunteered to drive de brudder yesterday. She was gone for hours.
It’s roughly an hours drive each way & she waited around for over 5 hours. Her poor mother having the girls dumped on her again

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She loves acting like bringing de brudder was an inconvenience and she was being helpful when in reality it was an excuse to dump the girls again and feck off for a few hours

Anyone any guesses for what she’ll call her new ‘company’? 😂🙈
Lisa’s ‘Ye better make it worth me while’ sleep course! Get the sleeping done with no fun but remember what works for one.. Guaranteed no money back ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sleepy cunty wuntys not so gentle sleep coaching 👌🏻👌🏻 I'd say d brudder would have preferred to listen to the shite she had on than listen to the diarrhoea that comes out of her mouth

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.