Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her mother isn’t hands on with Lisa anymore because she’s minding the sisters kids for past few weeks. Lisa now has to entertain her own kids and without anyone to help she doesn’t know what to do so just stays on the couch and at home. She said yesterday or day before that the mother has just arrived in as she could see the lights of the car so she has to tidy up. I would say the mother is gone and Lisa can’t do anything by herself!! Sure if she went anywhere before the girls were either left with the home with the mother or the mother went with them to help Lisa!! So it’s just suspicious that mother is gone from the home during the day at The same time Lisa and the girls haven’t left it in a week!

Reactions: 9
D1081B34-EB86-4B0C-81C2-D9326B7F16CD.png

Handy to cover their feet because the floor is crawling whether the girls are or not.. also did anyone else think that cot sheet wasn’t that clean?

Also, I can’t with the toothbrush in the sitting room

Reactions: 6
She won’t sleep on a bobbly sheet so you can’t expect them too ?🙄 you can’t expect them to look at the four walls all day everyday, or roll around in filth or listen to you shouting directions from your couch spot. Far from bobbly sheets I’d be worried about duck off out of it Lisa. I feel like someone has pissed on my cornflakes when I look at her bullshit

Reactions: 10
The girls getting their monthly sheet change! Hope you changed your own too Lisa, I’d say they’d rival dirty burps sheets, crawling! 🤢

Reactions: 3
I'm suspecting her mother is more hands off these days as her sister just had her 5th child so is probably redirecting her help to her other daughter. As a result, Lisa probably feels more in control and capable if she just stayed in one area where she can easily keep an eye, change nappies etc. Also anyone else notice she clearly let the new baby's name slip at the 1st party where she called Noah Joshua?
She called the birthday boy Jonah at the time. I'm pretty sure Jonah is one of the other nephews. Open to correction on the one though.

Is it her sister who had the latest baby? Post was pretty pointless alright seen as most of it was covered up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yep, it was Jonah she said - the older nephew's name.

Yes it's her sister that had the latest baby. I think she's the only other sibling with kids. Her second youngest is only weeks older than the Twins, so I'd say she has her hands full with five under 7ish. I always think back to before Lisa's pregnancy, the two eldest girls were always sleeping over with the grandparents. All that has stopped now since the twins, which is so sad for the nieces.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just had a look there and she still hasn't donated to her brother....even though he would have done the sleep out last night. Does she honestly think people following her are going to pay to get her for a sleep consultant. I hope d mudder is spending plenty of time with her other daughter and helping out there, Lisa has had a whole 12 months of being spoilt.......and it only turned her into an expanding slob

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I hope her sister does get the familial support she now deserves without Lisa in the way, I’m sure de mudder thought she was doing her a favour at the time but it didn’t do her any good .. left her very reliant on her own mother instead of fully embracing becoming one herself and she never took full responsibility for her own children then. Having said that from what she’s showed us there’s times I would have been nervous for the girls had she been on her own without support

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Lisa threw a €50 at the brother for his fundraiser 😂😂 the thing she put up def didn’t have the effect she thought it might!!

Just had a look there and she still hasn't donated to her brother....even though he would have done the sleep out last night. Does she honestly think people following her are going to pay to get her for a sleep consultant. I hope d mudder is spending plenty of time with her other daughter and helping out there, Lisa has had a whole 12 months of being spoilt.......and it only turned her into an expanding slob
I couldn’t help having a nose but the brother def got the brains (and looks) in the family!! He’d be a right catch 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
EFBBD683-62E2-4805-9D43-EC5FB03510DC.png
Everything to everybody? Really Lisa? Sounds like de mudder is helping out de sister and Lisa is already on the strop! Imagine the shock and horror when Lisa has to mind her own children.. thoughts and prayers at this difficult time 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1654122Everything to everybody? Really Lisa? Sounds like de mudder is helping out de sister and Lisa is already on the strop! Imagine the shock and horror when Lisa has to mind her own children.. thoughts and prayers at this difficult time 🙏
Definitely the reason she’s been so quiet and we haven’t seen any gourmet pancakes is the mudder is helping her sister and rightly so! A hard dose of reality for Lisa this week - someone should remind her she chose this!!

Reactions: 10
Mmm yeah Lisa that mite be right for the average mother as we juggle through real life ,children work and our daily life chores.You on the other hand you lazy spoilt lump are most definitely not in that category.your daily life consists of sofa, massaging the remote and yelling for your mudder in between scratching your big fat arse😡 who ya kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile.... Parents across the country got up at whatever hour to their kids and do what they do best because they have no mudders in the next room.
Give me strength! While mummy martyrs are the pits and every parent needs a break, if she showed herself in a different position than in that room on the couch is think a lot different

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1654122Everything to everybody? Really Lisa? Sounds like de mudder is helping out de sister and Lisa is already on the strop! Imagine the shock and horror when Lisa has to mind her own children.. thoughts and prayers at this difficult time 🙏
Awwwh was poor widdle Babykins left all alone this week.
I guarantee she puts this tit up on Insta knowing her mother will see it. It’s her sisters time for support now, I think 13 months is more than enough support for someone who supposedly has 2 great sleepers & nappers.

Reactions: 8
Oh seriously duck her. I’m on my own with the baby all this week- you know what I did this morning? Got us both up and dressed, fed him his brekkie bottle, washed and made up all his other bottles, took a wash in off the line, emptied the dishwasher and made myself breakfast of porridge and fruit.
Is it rough going on my own? Yup, but mothers all over the world do it every single day and I’m doing ok.
She’s a lazy sow.

Reactions: 11
Oh seriously duck her. I’m on my own with the baby all this week- you know what I did this morning? Got us both up and dressed, fed him his brekkie bottle, washed and made up all his other bottles, took a wash in off the line, emptied the dishwasher and made myself breakfast of porridge and fruit.
Is it rough going on my own? Yup, but mothers all over the world do it every single day and I’m doing ok.
She’s a lazy sow.
Yea but you only have wan 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.