Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has a bag she’s just posting *relatable mom content*

Also she’s reading here again posting that video about how weaning should be messy. Difference is the messy baby still has a bowl- not just slop on their high chair.

Reactions: 7
She already knows what 12 week blow dry is she got one right after twins coming and then continued to tie hair up or use stupid kids hair bands
Unreal she knows well about the 12 week blow dry and the price jezs dont start me with this wan.

Reactions: 3
Did she not have those Ulluv bags for the hospital? How can you not find a bag
Yes but see, she’s trying to create a funny “donkey” moment like her idol Julie (Twins&Me)…
She should cut the act now because Julie is gone so far to create content it’s disgusting..

Reactions: 10
Well if I see her with extensions that burp gets , it will be funny.

She already had the 12 week blowdry and did not look after it

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to multiple videos of some random shite and band in a pub in limerick 🤥

• Haha
Still off work but not a bother going to appointments and off to Limerick for the night

Reactions: 11
Couldn't find a bag cos she was too busy drinking cans of diet coke sitting on her lazy hole

• Haha
She got a 12 week blow dry and alluded that it caused her hair loss and she had to wear the headbands as a result!! So why is she now begging for one?!

Reactions: 9
Is she gone to a hotel with a supermarket bag or is she staying with a friend? Please say it’s not a hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will have to take herself to bed soon with breakfast in bed and a late checkout tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Seriously this one hasn’t an original thought in her head!! A Dunnes bag for a night away 🙄
If I was lucky enough to be away child free for the night I’d have had my suitcase packed the minute it was booked 😂 sure I suppose Lisa is far too busy to Be doing that!!

Reactions: 6
I cant comment on the shopping bag.... i did that myself a few weeks ago....ONLY REASON MY HOUSE WAS BADLY FLOODED AND NEEDED A FEW BITS FOR MY KIDS...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.