Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That nappy is a disgrace, you’d only see something like that after a full nights sleep. It’s simply basic care, maybe for the best she doesn’t return to work if she’d let them sit in nappies like that you’d best believe she’d leave you..

The fact there may even be a hint she’s planning on using that last embryo anytime soon makes it all the worse

Reactions: 11
Thats it though. One baby or ten... you change nappies.

It's actually a lovely way to take a minute and bond/play with just one baby.
I hate changing their nappies 🤣 the baby crocodile rolls and goes crazy and the toddler kicks me, but I still change them more than I probably need to because I'd feel so guilty if they were sitting there feeling soggy or dirty and uncomfortable, absolutely no need for it

Reactions: 3
I never ever comment on woments weight, especially being a women myself. But my god I've noticed since she had the twins she has piled the weight on...her neck is shocking it's like her face is attached straight to her neck. You would imagine she would be trying to lose weight to be able to be active and play with the twins, especially when they start walking. She's in for some shock with how fast kids are on their feet. I've a young child and I struggle to catch him when he runs and I wouldn't be half the size of her.

Reactions: 6
I never ever comment on woments weight, especially being a women myself. But my god I've noticed since she had the twins she has piled the weight on...her neck is shocking it's like her face is attached straight to her neck. You would imagine she would be trying to lose weight to be able to be active and play with the twins, especially when they start walking. She's in for some shock with how fast kids are on their feet. I've a young child and I struggle to catch him when he runs and I wouldn't be half the size of her.
I'd actually worry for her health at this stage

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that gets the gawks looking at the mush of food thrown on the highchsir table.
I cant look at it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I notice Dr Niamh Lynch has posted a few videos in the last few days about dog bites and children. I wonder are the two things connected?
I’m cringing at her new TikToks though. Just find it so unprofessional and embarrassing. Can anyone make a thread for Niamh lynch

Reactions: 2
I’m cringing at her new TikToks though. Just find it so unprofessional and embarrassing. Can anyone make a thread for Niamh lynch
I had it on mute but could still tell it was cringe. She's one now who helps a lot of people with good advice but who has gotten addicted to Instagram. She's never off it.

Reactions: 2
I had it on mute but could still tell it was cringe. She's one now who helps a lot of people with good advice but who has gotten addicted to Instagram. She's never off it.
Ya to be fair she does help a lot of people but I had to mute her as her posts were causing me anxiety 🤣

Reactions: 1
She had Covid & was isolating so I'd say she was on there from pure boredom. Her tiktok was a bit cringe but her advice is great.

While I don’t think she is very personable she’s not thread material, is she? Had an encounter with her in the Bons paediatric unit, no warmth or bedside manner. Definitely doing no harm, gives good information.

Reactions: 5
I'd take her any day over Dr. Doireann or Dr. Laura gp.....it's all ads ads ads with them
Dr Doireann is in another league altogether. A few people who've worked with her say she's the laughing stock of the CUH. She was a relatives doctor too and the names they didn't call her.

Reactions: 7
While I don’t think she is very personable she’s not thread material, is she? Had an encounter with her in the Bons paediatric unit, no warmth or bedside manner. Definitely doing no harm, gives good information.
It’s ok, I made one myself 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.