Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why why why is she slopping their breakfast down on the highchair tray?!
How are bibs giving her codes for this content of filthy babies covered in porridge that’s just been slipped down?! Honestly!

Reactions: 6
🤢🤢🤢 please can someone message her anon or something about feeding them off the tray. It's all over it and all over the cushion part of it. It's easier to use bowls and plates. You can easily clean them. Does she even clean the tray/highchairs properly? This is just beyond stupid. Or is she doing it to annoy people? I know she said they don't like eating out of bowls but there has to be another way!

I've done BLW with my 1yr old and it's great for them to explore their food but there's definitely a line that needs to be drawn. If I put a bowl of weetabix in front of my son he'd smear it everywhere and wash his hair with it so I give him a loaded spoon, he eats it, then returns the spoon. There's still mess but it's minimal. I truly don't know why she's feeding them like wee animals. The cleanup must be something else!

Reactions: 10
I think when you take all your weaning guidance from insta, BLW is hugely influential, but people forget BLW absolutely includes spoons, bowls etc! The point is you just help the child self feed with the spoon and skip the part where you feed them. But a lot of the insta pages that show weaning journeys usually consist of a beautiful bamboo plate of food which the child then just scrapes around the highchair 😬

Reactions: 3
The size of Hazel’s nappy in that video with the dog!👀

And yeah…lovely the dog barking at the child on the floor..nothing dangerous about that at all..

Reactions: 12
The size of Hazel’s nappy in that video with the dog!👀

And yeah…lovely the dog barking at the child on the floor..nothing dangerous about that at all..
Oh my god the child is sitting in a swamp of her own wee... her nappy is full to the brim. Look, i have twins and its full on. It really is. And there's an element of people not understanding just how full on it is when they dont have twins themselves. But whether it's 1 or 10 babies, at least get the basics done! Feed them appropriately and change their bloody nappies. Sit on the floor and play with them. This woman is lazy as sin.

Reactions: 15
Says it all that it’s the dog gets the most reaction we’ve ever seen from one of the twins even Lisa’s fake caught in the moment videos of her with the girls don’t produce that laugh.

Reactions: 2
I notice Dr Niamh Lynch has posted a few videos in the last few days about dog bites and children. I wonder are the two things connected?

Reactions: 5
No wonder the child's nappy leaked. It takes two seconds to change them, maybe she doesn't want to go through so many nappys for cost?

Reactions: 4
I've done BLW with my 1yr old and it's great for them to explore their food but there's definitely a line that needs to be drawn. If I put a bowl of weetabix in front of my son he'd smear it everywhere and wash his hair with it so I give him a loaded spoon, he eats it, then returns the spoon. There's still mess but it's minimal. I truly don't know why she's feeding them like wee animals. The cleanup must be something else!
Ah shur Pippa probably cleans up when she comes in from the washing line, you can rest assured that lazy lump doesn't do it

I live quite close to where she lives and I certainly do not talk like that 🙈🙈
I'm originally from very near Lisa and would have family and from all around the charleville/ballyhea area, her accent is in no way comparable to me or any of my siblings. We'd all be a similar age to her. Now my grandparents and her probably sound some bit similar alright 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Nappies are good for 12 hours Yano.... only need for wan in the day...

She's disgusting and she's leaving her babies that way too 🤢
They'll be stinking on sour milk, stale food and wee all day long because their mother is too lazy to care for them properly. She's a disgrace.

I've irish twins, and two more on the way. I'm going to have 4 kids under 3. I've done BLW... you use the plates and the spoons. They make a mess and around 1-1.5 they start to figure it out. If they don't have bowls now they will be pure novelty when she does introduce them.
As for nappies we always change both kids before leaving the house (it's practical to), before and after naps and anytime in between if they feel a little bulky. Only get bulge like that after 12 hour night sleeps. I'll do all the same when the new wains arrive. It's hectic but I've dreamed for this and they are the basics of raising civilised humans.

Reactions: 7
I don't think any of us here are claiming to be perfect mother's, but Jesus changing their nappy often is a basic

Hazels nappy looks like it’s been on six or seven hours 😵😔😩
Any wonder she has to use metanium cream.. baby’s skin must be all blotchy and damp sitting in that for hours 🥺 must be cold on her skin too 😣

Reactions: 11
Hazels nappy looks like it’s been on six or seven hours 😵😔😩
Any wonder she has to use metanium cream.. baby’s skin must be all blotchy and damp sitting in that for hours 🥺 must be cold on her skin too 😣
I’d say longer looking at how swollen it is, the poor girls 😡

Reactions: 3
You can be damn well sure that when she’s on a period she doesn’t leave herself sitting in a soiled pad for 6/7+ hours 😡😡 the poor babies bums 😭

You can be damn well sure that when she’s on a period she doesn’t leave herself sitting in a soiled pad for 6/7+ hours 😡😡 the poor babies bums 😭
You’d think that, but she’s the wan who left makeup on her face for days after a wedding so she prob sits in her pad for longer than she should 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Ladies and gentlemen let’s all remind ourselves that this woman was indeed a care assistant….
Imagine how she treated her vulnerable patients if she won’t even change her own children..😒

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly, I just feel sad for the poor girls.

I remember her moaning when the nappies didn’t last 12 hours and they were leaking.
Nappies just aren’t designed to be full for 12 hours and I just don’t think she gets that!

This is the woman that showers the girls on soggy towels and strapped milky mates around their necks to force feed them 🤬

Changing a nappy can be a nice time to actually connect with your child. Yes the baby might try to roll around (or run away which is what mine does now) but it’s still a good time to have a little chat or sing a song with them.
It’s not even down to just making sure the baby is dry….a dirty nappy can cause all types of infections down there!
She’s clueless and (as I’ve said before) absolutely neglectful.
The girls deserve more and she needs to get off her arse, grow up and be better!

Edit to add - if I was Lisa and read all of this, I’d come off insta forever and focus my time on being the mum my children deserve. I’d go to work, do good by my kids and ensure they are clean, fed and loved, not just plastered over instagram looking filthy and sad!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.