Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has depressed me a bit I know we don’t actually know yet what her big decision is but it’s likely she’s quitting work to stay at home she’s already so lucky to be living at home with so much help and now she’s able to make such a massive choice At a time when parents all over Ireland are genuinely struggling to keep bills paid we both work crazy hours my husband has 2 jobs I would love nothing more than to be home all day with the kids but sadly we can’t afford that so ya I’m jealous that she’s able to make this choice but it really does show that’s she’s not on the same level as us no one is in that position right now to just quit a job with two young kids she needs to change her name she’s not a solo parent if she was she would be taking every hour there was available to work to make a life for her and the girls even doing that it would be easier than for most as she’s free childcare and no house to look after
I’m annoyed sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Id have said ALOTworse to be honest😂 shes not denying it either......#LAZYLISA
Not remotely awkward at all ya big lump because there's nothing insulting or incorrect about that message.........she'll think she's a big important insta hun now after getting a message that wasn't meant for her. Then again I suppose it is the most exciting thing that has happened her in a long time 🙄

Reactions: 6
Bet she sent the message to herself, they all pull this trick every so often

Reactions: 5
WTF is she doing having anything but nappies and vests on those babies

Reactions: 9
This has depressed me a bit I know we don’t actually know yet what her big decision is but it’s likely she’s quitting work to stay at home she’s already so lucky to be living at home with so much help and now she’s able to make such a massive choice At a time when parents all over Ireland are genuinely struggling to keep bills paid we both work crazy hours my husband has 2 jobs I would love nothing more than to be home all day with the kids but sadly we can’t afford that so ya I’m jealous that she’s able to make this choice but it really does show that’s she’s not on the same level as us no one is in that position right now to just quit a job with two young kids she needs to change her name she’s not a solo parent if she was she would be taking every hour there was available to work to make a life for her and the girls even doing that it would be easier than for most as she’s free childcare and no house to look after
I’m annoyed sorry
I really doubt she’s giving up work entirely. Sure the really important number for the really important phone call to the really important person is probably in relation to a job. I’d say defo finding work with more suitable hours, nearer to home etc.

Sarah Burps did the same last week with the message sent ‘by mistake’ 🙄🙄
Also I know Julie Twins makes a tit load from insta but I’d imagine she’s also getting a big maintenance payment for the kids and Lisa will never have that 😂

Reactions: 7
Girl you’re doing your best ! Don’t let this thing annoy you , I’m in the exact same boat , went back to work full time when my little boy was 8 months old , literally 5 days a week I saw him for an hour but you know what he and I both survived! We’ve bought our own house so the sacrifice was worth it !
Don’t ever let anyone make you feel like that , I know that when my son gets older he’ll know the value of hard work and your kids will be the same ! What can this one say .. took 2 years off and sat on her hole , decided after 3 shifts it wasn’t for her , that’s some example ! Keep that head up ❤

QUOTE="sea773, post: 10777979, member: 245147"]
I’m annoyed sorry
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's not going to quit, you can take a "career break" in the public service for up to 12 years over your "career".

This is what she will do (weather she admits it or not) she's not going to give up that public service pension.

Reactions: 9
Question from the private sector- if you take a career break how the hell are you meant to pay the bills?? Like how does that even work?

Reactions: 3
Question from the private sector- if you take a career break how the hell are you meant to pay the bills?? Like how does that even work?
I don’t think you get paid but basically, your job is there for you whenever you want to come back. It’s madness.

As for bills well, she doesn’t have any so her social welfare payments will keep her going, and more

Reactions: 5
She can work for any other company besides the hse so she could do home help with a private company if she wanted

Reactions: 1
I don’t think you get paid but basically, your job is there for you whenever you want to come back. It’s madness.

As for bills well, she doesn’t have any so her social welfare payments will keep her going, and more
If she takes a career break , the only benefits she will be entitled to , will be children’s allowance?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.