Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I understand the concept. Though I’ve a few friends from around the area, and I never heard any of them mention a wansie. Id also say most people hoping to make an income from promoting products for businesses would make an effort to tone down the accent a bit. With the amount of followers she has, she could be making far more money from her page. There’s a reason she isn’t.

Reactions: 6
Her accent grates on me. It’s one thing to have a normal, regional accent but Lisa sounds like something from the 50s. She doesn’t sound like anyone her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I wanted to reach a national audience I’d make sure I was speaking clear and somewhat neutral and not falling into a small town accent that sounds like it hasn’t seen the light of day since my granny was born.. would also keep my hands from my mouth, ears and eyes too mind but she also doesn’t do that. Maybe she should try her phone voice, I’m hoping that’s not it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She speaks very fast & not very clearly (between the long pauses & lip smacks) and part of that is down to her accent. While there’s nothing wrong with a person having an accent it’s important to speak clearly if you want to have proper engagement from your followers. I don’t necessarily mean working on changing her accent but slow down a little & not let the words roll into each other, some people not from the area need a bit more time to process each word which isn’t always possible when a person speaks fast.
Because she does this it also makes it very hard to lip read which some people hard of hearing like myself rely on if there’s any background noise.
My son with perfect hearing also struggled to pick up on some of her words. I got him to have a listen a couple of times, first time he asked was she speaking english!

Reactions: 3
Why is she blending granola?
What’s wrong with porridge, ready brek or weetabix?? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Does she bath them every day after each meal, because if she doesn't that is even worse. I could not deal with the mess
I have Irish twins and they weren’t too keen on eating out of bowls either. But it’s a life skill. I don’t want them eating like munters if we go out or at play school

As others have said, there is nothing wrong at all with having an accent.
I have a proper Cockney London accent, but on the phone I sound really posh 😂 my father in law is Indian and no one can understand us when we talk together 😂
If Lisa wants to be doing insta properly, she needs to be aware that people can’t understand what she’s saying half the time!

There’s no excuse for not having bowls or plates for the girls.Spooning their breakfast directly on to the tray is just pure laziness and disgusting!

Reactions: 7
🤢🤢🤢 please can someone message her anon or something about feeding them off the tray. It's all over it and all over the cushion part of it. It's easier to use bowls and plates. You can easily clean them. Does she even clean the tray/highchairs properly? This is just beyond stupid. Or is she doing it to annoy people? I know she said they don't like eating out of bowls but there has to be another way!

Why is she blending granola?
What’s wrong with porridge, ready brek or weetabix?? 🙄
She said she's scared that they will choke on it that's why she blends it. It looks like slop its so manky omg🙄 she didn't care too much about them choking when she was giving them raw peppers, tomatoes and god only knows what else when they were nowhere near ready for any of it

Reactions: 7
Of course they don’t like eating out of bowls, they’re babies.
It’s your job to teach them.
Poor things looked uncomfortable they were so caked in mess. And we all know full well she won’t clean them thoroughly enough after either!

The babies are brand ambassadors for some crowd that do plates. Can she not even use those

Whats she going to do when they are 3 and have never used bowls? Bring them to à restaurant and fling their food on a placemat?

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure why she went down this feeding route with twins. Much easier to just sit in front of them and spoon feed them together. The amount of mess and waste is just not worth. I think she thinks it's easier this way but she's actually made it twice as hard.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure why she went down this feeding route with twins. Much easier to just sit in front of them and spoon feed them together. The amount of mess and waste is just not worth. I think she thinks it's easier this way but she's actually made it twice as hard.
For de contint.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.