Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I think I get the angle lisa was trying to go as in ‘ oh their timing is always impeccable’ you know you’ve to clean a big messy nappy just as you’re going out the door. But what she could have done is say it later and a laugh to show it happens everyone. Instead of lifting her up. Then the thing is there was a baby left in the car like I’d be racing tj change it quick and get out to the car again. As no doubt one of mine would have been whining or screeching stuck in the car. So she’s trying to show oh look at me juggling everything I’m so normal. But you’re not. Your mudder was In the car outside entertaining ayda so there was no fear of you getting a move on.

Reactions: 6
Another day of Lisa not strapping the girls into their pram, no reason why because what reason could there possibly be. Lazy selfish woman with no maternal instinct or general idea of basic safety
It's so shocking really 😟 especially now they are so active, I think maybe yesterday and today her mother wasn't with her......surely she would have told her to strap the girls in if she was there , although they are never strapped Into the highchairs at home...so probably wouldn't have made any difference

Reactions: 4
My youngest is about 6 weeks younger than the twins, I couldn't walk 2 steps without her strapped in to the buggy or she would leap out in a flash. She's a good bit bigger than the twins but not half as mobile. How the duck have they not tried to jump out?!😬

Reactions: 5
Most people check a child’s nappy if they are heading out the door so obviously she didn’t do that and discovered the leak when she picked her up, that’s a leak from a FULL nappy so she was intending bringing her out like that!! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Most people check a child’s nappy if they are heading out the door so obviously she didn’t do that and discovered the leak when she picked her up, that’s a leak from a FULL nappy so she was intending bringing her out like that!! 🙄
Was thinking this myself, before going out I change the nappy regardless of how full it is, just because I know she’ll be sitting in it for an amount of time where I won’t be able to change.

But let’s not forget when Lisa gave out about pampers because it said on the pack 12hrs dry but the twins were waking up soaking after 12hrs in the same nappy.
She likes to get her moneys worth and probably leaves them in their nappies as long as possible..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t tagged those KozyKids posts as an ad or “gifted”. Can we report them?
Iv reported every one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sickens my tit these lazy witches getting freebies galore and then don't even have the decency to mark them correctly, you had one bleeping job like 🤬🤮

Reactions: 11
Oh lord she’s referenced the last embryo she has on ice.
Pleeeeease tell me she’s not thinking about transferring it.

Reactions: 7
This one sickens my tit.. Lisa love if your reading here you might put the head down here to the real world.. concentrate on the two beautiful girls you are blessed with.. Instead of your ice baby. If you decide to go down the baby road again you might put a little plan together be ready to provide for them yourself instead of depending on your elderly parents.. I am sure the're plenty of women on here who would love an addition to their families myself included.. But unfortunately.. I work full time, pay hundreds for childcare a month and have a massive mortgage ive to weigh up a coffee out so I couldn't possibly consider it... I wonder would my parents let me move home with my husband and kids..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It would be pure selfish for her to transfer that embryo right now. If I was her I’d focus on the children I actually have, getting back into work, getting a home for those girls, becoming healthier physically but mentally also. Only then should it even cross her mind about having another child.

Reactions: 9
“They have buttons which are for nappy changes i presume” NO WAY???!!!! Is that what the buttons are for?! I learn something new every day, thanks insta hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ this one her begging for the sleep sacks ...

As for the nappies the weather is warmer my 2 a drinking a lot more fluids than normal equals more wee!!...

But i generally change mine every 3 hours... but murphumys law in this house a clean nappy... and they will do a huge POO!!...usally on the way out to do the school run but it taks 5 mins to change then and out the door again...

Reactions: 1
Right lazy Lisa how long was the child sitting in the pissy nappy for and if it had not leaked how long more b4 u would have changed her your not shaming the child here solo unfit mom your shaming yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ she could really do with a good hard swift kick in the hole then catch the fone and fire it into the bushes she's on about safety yet hasn't an idea of it or basic hygiene
I thought that too! My son wears those very same pampers pants and has on occasion woke up with his nappy FULL after a 12hr sleep, but they’ve never leaked. The child must have been in the nappy from morning. I know it says 12hr dryness or what ever but that doesn’t mean leave them in the pissy nappy all day and don’t change it. Such a lazy mare, she gives me the mom ickkm

Reactions: 4
It would be pure selfish for her to transfer that embryo right now. If I was her I’d focus on the children I actually have, getting back into work, getting a home for those girls, becoming healthier physically but mentally also. Only then should it even cross her mind about having another child.
But she needs content for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.