Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s either

a- she’s going to take a ‘career break’ so she can not go back to work but have work to go back to in a year or 2 etc. she can take up work in any other workplace outside of the HSE. Instagram will give her a few Bob too.

b-she has been offered a house and is going to take it

c-she’s going to use the last embryo

she seems pretty giddy and smirking away to herself so I think it’s A

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's obvious she is going to "offically" give up working for the HSE. She has done 3 shifts in the last 2 years and hasn't been back to work in over 3 weeks now.

She's a lazy bleep as usual and just looking for the easy way out and thinks she will become a full time ista mommy.

A). She's too lazy to lose the weight.
B) She's too lazy to move out of the family home.
C) Please god let it not be another embryo, she can't cope with the two she has already.

Definitely leaving work, sure it's not as if she has bills to pay anyways.......

I do think she's mildly "simple" so anything is possible.

Reactions: 11
LADS IVE CRACKED IT!!!!! Shes got a job with "met eireann" how many times today has she come on to tell us the temperature, and tell us how sunny it is outside??? Like we all have windows Lisa...... SO duck OFF, YOU SIMPLETON🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think about quitting work every morning I have to get up at 4.30am or every night shift I have to stay up when I come home as my partner starts his shift!! No matter how much thought I give it i will never be giving it up because

A- nobody else is going to pay our mortgage
B- to have a decent quality life we need both incomes.

She doesn't realise how privileged she is to be able to leave work(if that's what it is) and not worry about mortgages and bills and the normal day to day stuff that the majority of us worry about.

I cant see her being able to make a living from social media. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope whatever it is, she has spoken in depth to her parents, sister and brothers about it as they will certainly be affected. Also, iit's all well and good her telling her audience to take the risk... but most of us arent as enabled, spoilt and lucky as she is.

Reactions: 14
I hope she does leave to do home help. She’s not physically fit for shift work at a hospital.

Reactions: 6
I hope she does leave to do home help. She’s not physically fit for shift work at a hospital.
I agree about the hospital, I don’t think she’s physically fit enough to do home help either. In the event of a fall or something I couldn’t see her being able to help someone up

Reactions: 5
If she decides to get a job as a Home Help I literally will piss myself 😂😂 FFS she doesn't help out in her own home what makes anyone believe she'd do any better in anyone else's.

I think she's going to take a "Career Break" in an attempt to focus on her Insta-career......thank God those kids won't be relying solely on her to keep a roof over their head or food on the table

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What decision could be bigger than having IVF as a single person and implanting two embryos 🤣

Reactions: 10
I don’t think her engagement is enough for anninsta career , she’s definitely leaving her job but for something more local/ shorter hours

Reactions: 8
Sur she sees mejoolie swanning around with the twinnies and says I'll have a bitta that lifestyle too!

Reactions: 6
She’d sicken your hole, she really would.

Now she’s taking over the kitchen with a bleeping PADDLING POOL. Has she zero shame?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’d sicken your hole, she really would.

Now she’s taking over the kitchen with a bleeping PADDLING POOL. Has she zero shame?
She’s obsessed with the temp. There’s absolutely no need for a pool indoors. A fan is plenty

Reactions: 1
She’s obsessed with the temp. There’s absolutely no need for a pool indoors. A fan is plenty
Because she's so large and unfit herself I'd say she literally sweats getting up off the couch, so I think she thinks everyone else is the same

Reactions: 8
There’s nothing wrong with that message.

even more awkward when she comes out and says it’s actually true

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.