Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s either:

A. Leaving work for good but she would have to clarify the financial situation cause she knows we would lift her here for being a welfare leech when she chose and went out of her way for this life

Or

B. She’s finally going to tackle that weight situation and is getting WLS or joining SW or BodySlims something like that

Reactions: 3
It’s either:

A. Leaving work for good but she would have to clarify the financial situation cause she knows we would lift her here for being a welfare leech when she chose and went out of her way for this life

Or

B. She’s finally going to tackle that weight situation and is getting WLS or joining SW or BodySlims something like that
She NEVER addresses her weight, its definitely giving up work, to be an insta hun.... lord god, shes shite at it tho, its not gonna work for her, shes a pure borefest😴

Reactions: 9
It’s either:

Or

I'd be guessing she'll go back to college. It's definitely not moving out anyway.....that's for sure!! She doesn't think she has a weight problem

Reactions: 8
She NEVER addresses her weight, its definitely giving up work, to be an insta hun.... lord god, shes shite at it tho, its not gonna work for her, shes a pure borefest😴
So she’s gonna tell us she’s getting enough from insta to be able to give up work? Does she think people are stupid???

Reactions: 3
It’s either:

Or

Leaving to be a full time influencer! It’s definitely work related & don’t imagine it’s a change of jobs as 2 days was perfect, not sure she can get better than that unless she does 4-5 half days.

Reactions: 10
Motivation Mondays with Lisa 💪

So basically it’s only one of a few things, leaving work (most likely), college (i.e a course she’ll do online), moving out (lol) or slimming world (lacks self awareness)

Haven’t listened to her stories because I just can’t, but I wonder is she changing jobs to become a home help. She had a post up in the last few weeks wondering if any of her followers were home helps in the charleville area, so I’d say she was doing some research.

Reactions: 13
So she’s gonna tell us she’s getting enough from insta to be able to give up work? Does she think people are stupid???
She will probably try! I dont know what she would get from social welfare as ive always worked.....but im sure with twins, it would be a good amount! Free medical care, every extra handout going, lives at home, im sure she dosnt hand up anything there..... she has a car (already paid for id assume, as its old) so fuel for that, which would be feck all as she never leaves the house.... so all she has to do is feed themselves, and clothes, so welfare would well cover that, she would have no bills as such! Guarantee, she will give insta a go, shes waaaaay too big atm, and very lazy, so that wont change...... she just dosnt want to work, and will come up with every excuse not to🙄

Reactions: 5
Haven’t listened to her stories because I just can’t, but I wonder is she changing jobs to become a home help. She had a post up in the last few weeks wondering if any of her followers were home helps in the charleville area, so I’d say she was doing some research.
Actually something like that would be perfect with her experience & I really hope she would do something like that rather than give up completely, she has to really be passionate about her work though & not just be taking it for convenience. My friend was a home help until recently & the hours suited her perfectly with her son in school, she absolutely loved the work & cared so much about every one of her clients.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand the hysterical laughter to herself all the time like she’s literally crying. If I find something funny and I’m on my own I laugh in my head 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She rambled on and ended it with a Happy Monday only to start into it again? duck me pink. She is a total waffler 🧇

I thought her decision is to move out? As in buy her own place. I'd say this one has her communion money. Or use that last embryo to get more time off work and in turn content for her Instagram page 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’d say you could be on the ball there. That or using her other embryo.
The weight loss surgery theory above is very interesting too, and she could pívot her page to that content then

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s defo going on the scratcher, I don’t understand how it’s a “crossroads” wasn’t she planning on having 2 babies living in her mams and going back to work that was the plan like just decided she would be richer sat at home like the rest of the scroungers

Reactions: 7
All I can say is God help the poor fucker that answers the phone when she eventually finds the important number 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her mudder must have the patience of a saint her house totally taken over

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.