Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s there doling out the advice for babies bedrooms we know thanks Lisa. Mommy extraordinaire herself. 🙄

But Jesus when she was there talking about fans, all I could think was apart from her greasy head was who pays all the esb bills?? Like it’s a disgrace woman her age and two babies taking over the parents house. Surely the spa is paying her way even

Reactions: 8
I can't watch her anymore, the way she feeds those girls, has she ever heard of pre loaded spoons? And Granola? What are they 10 months? The mess is just off the charts

Reactions: 6
I can't watch her anymore, the way she feeds those girls, has she ever heard of pre loaded spoons? And Granola? What are they 10 months? The mess is just off the charts
its disgusting, when I saw the mushy peas on the table yesterday i nearly got sick. My dog gets a bowl for its food, its just lazy. Whatever about dry food that they can pick off the table, but wet food like that is another level.

Reactions: 1
Pre loaded spoons would be too much effort for her. It means she'd have to sit there and actually feed them instead of just leaving them off. I often gave my little one granola and yoghurt the proper way not ground up slop 😭😭

Reactions: 4
You’re supposed to keep the windows closed too you melt, what’s the point in closing curtains if you’re letting the hot air from outside inside?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s there doling out the advice for babies bedrooms we know thanks Lisa. Mommy extraordinaire herself. 🙄

But Jesus when she was there talking about fans, all I could think was apart from her greasy head was who pays all the esb bills?? Like it’s a disgrace woman her age and two babies taking over the parents house. Surely the spa is paying her way even
Her “advice “ is similar to what Dr Niamh Lynch was sharing on her page 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Christ alive what’s she at waking the baby?! It’s hard enough to get a decent sleep in this heat, and she’s waking the poor child?!

Reactions: 9
Christ alive what’s she at waking the baby?! It’s hard enough to get a decent sleep in this heat, and she’s waking the poor child?!
The poor little thing. She was in the deepest sleep. Can’t upset mammas routine though

Reactions: 7
The mess 🤯🤯🤯

Waking a sleeping baby 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

This one is the biggest waste of space I have come across... Lisa would want to sort her own routine and get herself back to work... idiot

Reactions: 11
its disgusting, when I saw the mushy peas on the table yesterday i nearly got sick. My dog gets a bowl for its food, its just lazy. Whatever about dry food that they can pick off the table, but wet food like that is another level.
The peas pushed me over the edge
Discusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Stop the bleeding world and let me off.... Lisa dishing out advice on how to keep the rooms cool like she's the first woman in the world to have babies to look after in a heatwave 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I can't with this one, match her better she'd take the time she spends shite talking into her phone and instead get out for a walk for her own sake and those babies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh and Lisa, one baby sleeping past "their routine time" is not the end of the world, it's not like you've somewhere urgent to be and it will affect you, cop yourself on 🖕

I don’t get why she’s showing the ‘nutritional’ information on the granola! You don’t have to be a dietician to know that the no added sugar means there’s no additional sugars added to the heaps of sugar all ready in there! Plus mixed with yoghurt

youd know she doesn’t have to worry about the electricity bill leaving the fan on all day 😂 she’s lettin hot air in with the windows open and using the fan to cool it ? I don’t get the logic

Reactions: 11
To be fair my wee one does benefit from the same wake up time, but only if she’s had a normal night! In this weather, I let her sleep as long as she needs and we have ditched the naps in the cot during the day, because it’s too expensive to be cooling multiple rooms, so I just go for a big long nap with her! I wouldn’t trade that lovely afternoon nap with baby (even though it’s not in a cot, not timed, prob not good for sleep training etc!) for the world!

Reactions: 2
The waffle about making decisions. I made a decision this morning to wake my baby for the childminder because I had to be at work. Some of us can’t ‘take the leap’ because we don’t have the mudder to back us

Thank goodness she cleared up that a frozen bottle of water is just a bottle of water placed in the freezer, I couldn't figure out how she got them frozen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.