Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think it’s more the fact that she picks and chooses when to go by their actual / corrected age. Depending on what suits . She went by actual age when she was dying to wean them and now they’re standing it’s their corrected age.
Personally , I don’t get why she keeps mentioning they were premie either 🤔 what difference does it make if they are or aren’t? They’re hitting their milestones so there’s no need.

Reactions: 15

Tammys

VIP Member
Am I the only one that gets the gawks looking at the mush of food thrown on the highchsir table.
I cant look at it

• Haha

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Wow, sippy cup in the fridge. I’d never have thought to do that on a warm day.
She should write a book
It’s coming to all good bookshops this Christmas, all the tips and tricks according to Lisa for parenting, titled ‘y’know’….

• Haha

Bitter87

The size of Hazel’s nappy in that video with the dog!👀

And yeah…lovely the dog barking at the child on the floor..nothing dangerous about that at all..
Oh my god the child is sitting in a swamp of her own wee... her nappy is full to the brim. Look, i have twins and its full on. It really is. And there's an element of people not understanding just how full on it is when they dont have twins themselves. But whether it's 1 or 10 babies, at least get the basics done! Feed them appropriately and change their bloody nappies. Sit on the floor and play with them. This woman is lazy as sin.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
I'm not sure why she went down this feeding route with twins. Much easier to just sit in front of them and spoon feed them together. The amount of mess and waste is just not worth. I think she thinks it's easier this way but she's actually made it twice as hard.
For de contint.

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
COULD YOU IMAGINE the sight of here legs splayed in the middle of the sitting room in her swim suit with a paddling pool!!
Ah lads! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I often wonder how I managed to plan my kids birthdays and Christenings without the luxury of asking followers for recommendations. Surely to fuck she knows someone in her area who makes cakes.. recommendations or gifts..which is she looking for??

Beddy

Chatty Member
I don’t see how having twins is so much more difficult than having 2+ children in general. I have 4 under 5 and even when I just had 2 there was a year between them and juggling their needs was extremely hard. I don’t see how looking after 2 non twins is different than twins 🤷🏽‍♀️ She’d never do if she had a newborn and 2 toddlers (ie) if she successfully transfers last embryo

Reactions: 14

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Genuinely, what the fuck does she have to be crying about. It's not like she won't get time for a nap today and she doesn't have to go in to a days work after no sleep. You just get on with it, that's parenting

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I'm definitely not like 'any wan' so!! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sorry but spraying down the highchairs isn't gonna get rid of months of food stuck in every crevice since she's allergic to giving the girls bowls at the very least... it's a good power hosing down they need!!
And she so proud of herself, something the rest of us do without thinking and your wan feels its worthy of an Instagram story.
She'll be on the front of next week's Limerick Leader - Solo Mom cleans twin highchairs all on her own with only wan pair of hands🏆

• Haha

Aruba

Im going to say one thing … she wanted dolls , not actually tiny humans with needs and wants

Jellybb

VIP Member
This one is fair annoying with those posts of her whinging 🙄 “mom life is hard” ah fuck off 🙄 as a mother the thought has never once crossed my mind to take a picture of myself crying and upload it to the fucking gram 😩 and she can fuck off with her raising awareness 🙄 maybe if she got up off her hole and went back to work she would have more of a healthy balance! I’m sick of these stupid cunts posting nonsense for the sake of a few likes and a bit of interaction! So fucking embarrassing.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Whats this shite shes putting up "take the risk" like what risk is she taking? Not using a bowl for the girls? Not washing herself or her clothes? or eating porridge in the morning instead of pancakes? Just shut up Lisa, you moron🙄
I bloody hate seeing that statement.

It's the universal symbol of 'I don't want working I'd rather milk the system and pretend I've great ideas'

• Heart

ohbabyee

Get over yourself Lisa ,you’ve had the first 9 months easy and now cos your a bit sleep deprived your having a winge,your a spoilt brat.