Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
The kids pull themselves up to the couch and shuffle around it because it’s the only way they can see their mother and get any interaction from her because that’s where she’s thrown all day. It’s a bit like baby birds trying to climb back into the nest if they topple out while the mother sits there like a prized hen. If she thinks giving up work to pursue an insta career is brave and taking a risk it’s not it’s just plain stupid

Reactions: 14

Ellegee

VIP Member
Whats this shite shes putting up "take the risk" like what risk is she taking? Not using a bowl for the girls? Not washing herself or her clothes? or eating porridge in the morning instead of pancakes? Just shut up Lisa, you moron🙄
I hate anything like this, it’s a bit like hospital checkins on Facebook without elaborating, just waiting for people to come fishing for details. Total attention seeking & very immature

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
If she decides to get a job as a Home Help I literally will piss myself 😂😂 FFS she doesn't help out in her own home what makes anyone believe she'd do any better in anyone else's.

I think she's going to take a "Career Break" in an attempt to focus on her Insta-career......thank God those kids won't be relying solely on her to keep a roof over their head or food on the table

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
Here we go first Birthday weeks away
But on allready for suppose recommendations
I'm sure she's been to the sisters kids first Birthdays so get ideas from her.
Jezs these insta beggy mitchells infuriate me.
I suppose hopeing for a Trace of cake collab .

Dimplesjones

I hope whatever it is, she has spoken in depth to her parents, sister and brothers about it as they will certainly be affected. Also, iit's all well and good her telling her audience to take the risk... but most of us arent as enabled, spoilt and lucky as she is.

OA1

Chatty Member
Like does she honestly think she is the only woman in the world to have a tough few days with children and have PMS
......because the way she's acting she really does think she is!!!!
Feeling all fed up, frustrated and sorry for herself.....well tough sh!t because it doesn't get any easier!!
As for stating ya ya she's wearing her maternity nightdresses.....it's fairly obvious by the size of her that regular nightdresses are not going to fit her , instead of going off for a drive so the mudder gives her a break, while she sits in the car on her phone rambling on here, she'd be far better off going for a 30min brisk walk
Also stating yesterday that if she ever had to go away for a night that they give the mudder a tough time going to bed because....Lisa does everything, this is definitely indicating she's making their 1st bday about her again and she'll be heading off for her night away without the girls!!!!

sureitmustbetrue

I was allergic/sensitive to dairy as a baby. I was on Wysy (I think that’s how it was spelt) a milk alternative. As a grown adult and a mother now, I’m still get flare up ifs I eat ice cream, cakes, sauces, etc with dairy in it so I try to avoid. I’ve never drank a glass of milk in my life but I’ve still use small portions of dairy, Like cheese in a sandwich or pizza etc, a cream bun for flavours
More than anything, but I still know and feel like I’ve eaten dairy, aka my stomach is in knots, running nose, very phlegmy! How is keeping a full bottle of milk but removing the small portions helping her sensitivity? If the baby was allergic to milk/dairy she would Know about. She is basically saying she’s not allergic/sentivie to this dairy but sensitive to this dairy - there’s No difference, it’s all dairy. Every day the child would have a runny nose pheylm upset stomach if allergic/sensitive to dairy!! Only recently I got a food intolerance test done and dairy was off the scale so it’s practically gone from my diet!!
My betting is on the child is allergic to the dogs.

Last edited:

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Bizarre to hear a mother of 2 babies saying they need to move more 😨 I have 2 under 2 and it I moved anymore I’d fall to pieces by the end of the day! It’s more like Pippa is the solo mom and Lisa’s the big sister

• Haha
  • Heart
It looks like she lives in that house alone. The whole place taken up with baby stuff and gates everywhere. I'm sure her parents dote on the twins but surely they're asking themselves privately when is she going to get her own place.

Barbara Gordon

Haven’t listened to her stories because I just can’t, but I wonder is she changing jobs to become a home help. She had a post up in the last few weeks wondering if any of her followers were home helps in the charleville area, so I’d say she was doing some research.

Reactions: 13

Fifibabes

Lisa often came on and said oh me and the twins had porridge for breakfast.. Or whatever slop she was after serving to them. Now all of a sudden shes making changes and saying she's eating with them.which one is it?

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Did her sister not have a party at the parents house a few weeks ago? Could she not as her or Google?..

Nooooo…. Lisa wants freebie’s- that suggestion box should be called the begging box because all the Wans are the same 🙄🫡

cantinfluenceme

Every single thing about this wan screams SLOB, unpacking the Pennys bag and just literally fucks everything onto the floor
I came here to say this.. I actually laughed out loud at the way she was fucking the socks on the floor when filming her latest Penny's haul. Its like she's trying to take the piss out of the other influencers but sadly no, this is her trying her best lol

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
‘Hey guys I have to buy a basic child safety item so while I could easily y’know Google it, go into any reputable baby shop or even ask my sister with three children, one who happens to be a similar age to my own but I thought I’d pose the question here in hopes of getting it for free’

There ya go Lisa fixed it for ya x