Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Oh would she ever fuck off with her tears, we've all been there with teething babies and most of us still had to face into a days work on very little sleep, but just got on with it without crying and wailing into a phone looking for validation and attention from strangers. There are parents who genuinely get little or no sleep or sleep in hospital chairs with their seriously ill children and then you have this ungrateful lump crying because she didn't get her usual 10hr sleep. She just infuriates me with her selfish behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MrsG09

Why she takes a picture at 2am instead of going back to sleep baffles me 🤯 all for the instafam 🤢

Kiss me im irish

She already knows what 12 week blow dry is she got one right after twins coming and then continued to tie hair up or use stupid kids hair bands

nasa5

VIP Member
I’d say she hates paying for formula as it’s expensive! Sure it was Childers allowance on Tuesday she surely has a few quid 😂
All the mickey money this month be going towards the girls debs.. sorry first birthday. Tin tights don’t just buy themselves

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Key note: “mentality drained”….✍

She’s definitely playing the mental health card to be out of work after 2 shifts….

Also..
I have 0 pitty for her, remember the smugness when the baby’s slept through when they were tiny, she thought she was better than anyone with a baby who wouldn’t sleep constantly posting about how amazing they slept. She wasted precious hours of cuddling and newborn snuggles for her regimented routine that she said they needed to keep them sleeping well…

sureitmustbetrue

Jesus she is so ungrateful!!!! There are so many people would give everything To have a child, and be lucky enough be blest with twins, this wan has one night where her routine goes out the window and she has a melt down and comes on looking for sympathy from her instafam because she clearly isn’t getting it st home. The reason her mother said go off was because id said she threw a tantrum at them not going asleep as she wanted to watch a movie!!! If the house is too hot or too cold go off and live in ur own house and mind ur own children, put them to bed, have the struggles, have the interrupted movie nights because the girls aren’t settling!! You’d swear it was the immaculate conception she had and she never realised how hard work children had. It’s very clear her mother and father are heavily involved raising the children and do everything else for her, Lisa is just too busy sitting in the back garden talking into her phone . I don’t know any other mother who would be able to drive off for an hour because they couldn’t settle their own children. Immature and selfish are the polite words for her. She boils my blood.

Bitter87

Im one of her biggest critics but its lovely to see her out and about with the girls. Hair done and in good form.

Reactions: 15

Ellegee

VIP Member
Picking her eyes on camera, she makes my skin crawl. I stopped watching when I saw that but I’m assuming the other 15+ stories were about nothing.

• Sick

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
You can be damn well sure that when she’s on a period she doesn’t leave herself sitting in a soiled pad for 6/7+ hours 😡😡 the poor babies bums 😭
Ladies and gentlemen let’s all remind ourselves that this woman was indeed a care assistant….
Imagine how she treated her vulnerable patients if she won’t even change her own children..😒

• Wow

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Would you be arsed bringing those seats and the giant mat to the park for a picnic, seriously loves to make things difficult on herself this wan 🤣

nasa5

VIP Member
I don’t get the whole shaming a baby for leaking through a nappy? Am I missing something? What would make you notice that and instead of just whipping them up, changing them and making sure they’re comfortable you would instead get the phone out and balance the child badly in one arm and keep zooming in over a child’s bottom to make ‘content’. The mind boggles

• Angry