Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
“We have” no Lisa, your parents have the room, it’s your parents house and garden.

also G dad literally makes me want to throw up…like ew..

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Speaking as someone who has endured the pain and heartache of a miscarriage only recently as I'm sure many ladies on here have, but if my sister was broadcasting my miscarriage on her very public page with over 28k followers, I would be absolutely fuming and I mean fuming!!! Is nothing sacred with these twits!!!

Lisa herself said a good while ago that her sister had told her not to show her children's faces on her insta page so what the fuck gives Lisa the right to broadcast her sisters personal business on her page!!!

Jesus I'm fuming for her sister, Lisa you are a cunt, there is no other words 🤬🖕

• Heart

Bitter87

I think this is that "risk" 🙄 that she was taking about. Shes going to make a go of it as solo twin mum who's on a weight loss journey. Even how the camera is set up is different. Place your bets now!

Ellegee

VIP Member
That new Emma mattress is looking very lumpy under the sheet.
delighted to see the girls have clean bedding though. I’m assuming if it was worthy of a story it must be a rare occurrence. Maybe with her away for the night her mam seized the opportunity to strip the beds so all she had to do was put fresh sheets on.

nasa5

VIP Member
Poor Lisa who could have imagined mothering would be hard.. anyway in other news, water is wet

• Haha

Barbara Gordon

Soft play that come and set up in your house? Does this exist? I’ve never heard of such a thing, it’s obviously a very specific company she’s looking for something from

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
She has no shame has she. I would be embarrassed to walk around my own house in private looking like her let alone go on Instagram in my nightie and bed head. Banging on about her twins like she's the only woman on earth with children. How is she not mortified?!

Ellegee

VIP Member
And as her sister (or brother) never feature on her page....I don't think she has the right sharing that personal information about her sister
Agreed, her sister set her own profiles to private when Lisa’s following grew & asked for her kids not to be shown anymore. I imagine that would include sharing such a private & personal piece of her life

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Every single thing about this wan screams SLOB, unpacking the Pennys bag and just literally fucks everything onto the floor

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Thanks Lisa I’d never thought of Metanium before for nappy rash! What other secret tips will she have for us, maybe calpol for a fever

• Haha
Yeah I think some of the criticism on this thread gets a bit much sometimes. She can't seem to do anything right by some people. I for one think it's lovely she's staying home if she can afford to for now. No one is, saying it's forever. She gets a lot wrong but who doesn't. I'm certainly nowhere near perfect.

• Heart

Barbara Gordon

One baby sitting in the car and yet she still has time to take out her phone to show us the other baby's p1ssy pants. In the time it took to film it she could have gotten her clean shorts and everyone would have been happier instead of public humiliation of her as an attempt for content.

Do you think is there a smell of piss and sweat just coming from them as a family that they are unaware off? Those clothes have to be failing the sniff test
Well with Pippa chained to the clothesline, there’s surely a quick turnaround on the washing. She DOES spend a lot of time in her nighty, ample time for Pippa to get the clothes washed dried and back in her wardrobe.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Oh fuck off with your preemie babies made of different stuff. Babies do things in their own time, nothing to do with when they were born

Reactions: 12