Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
She just added to her stories about the 25% discount.... She doesn't need a PR firm to help her, she's getting lots of tips from Tattler😂😂
Omg is she stalking me 😂 first I mention the free gifts from Limerick, not long ago I mention the Savoy 25% . Jeeze I kinda feel famous guyz . I would say though her whole team is watching Tattle including the fella . Ah well that’s grand indeed . So basically should you need to ask LLL any questions and get a prompt reply , ask it on Tattle, much quicker than messaging her on Insta and possibly not getting a reply as you have to be very careful how you word it.. don’t ever be forgetting your manners thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Littlegiggles

Yes extactly. Please support your local independent pharmacies (expect meagher) who sell these goods. These are the shops who will sponsor you local clubs and societies and will donate hampers when local charities and schools are trying to raise monies when fundraising.... not these bloggers.
Its the high street that gave many of us our 1st jobs to help finance our way through college. The importance of shopping local is v undervalued at times

Last edited:

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
The executive rooms have a balcony, the regular rooms do not. Depending on where the room is, you wouldn’t want to go out on the balcony anyway. I’m still laughing that they didn’t give her a suite. Having to Q in Kildare Village last weekend and now having to stay in a regular hotel room, OH MY GOD🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Content has completely changed. No pics of the Symprove and Revive. No pic of the morning cuppa. No 10km walk on the Tullamore bypass talking into her phone. No walkies with Beethoven doing his wees and poos. No swipe up for todays overpriced midi dress. No message from an adoring follower who dropped a weeks wages on Lisa approved skincare/outfit/gym gear/Symprove/homeware. No forgetting what day of the week it is. No post about how busy she is. No back to back meetings in Dublin. No morning skin/hair routine. Gym out of bounds with lockdown but no sign of her PT coming over to do back garden workouts. No stories about the latest things her dad said. Only remnant of the old type content is the angled pic of todays page from the calendar with the inspirational quote.
Instead though we get Tesco plugs/bedmaking/lawn hoovering/window cleaning/gardening. Brands be dying to work with her with that riveting content!
The bubble has burst.

• Haha

Izzy0919

She is by no means stylish, I would say frumpy at the moment. As for her skincare lives etc, she has no loyalty. I bought all the Vichy recommendations, because I believed she was actually using them, and was recommending them on that basis. Til I watched the live with janette from Vichy, I realised she wasn't. You know if she actually stuck to that premise of only recommendations of what she actually uses herself she would still have a very profitable business, because I like a lot of women my age, 40 and upwards have the money to spend on ourselves. But not for needless tat. It's so insulting to women who follow her. There are a lot of women that have lost their way, sense of style etc. If she actually had any style or morals, she could have a fantastic page.
I have since discovered Sherna Malone for beauty and I love the style Bob.

Smurfett 23

Sweet god above.... I saw that same pattern on a Duvet set in Harry Corrys sale today in Turners Cross in Cork 😳😆😆😆

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
She certainly has a strange influence over her followers. I think its the best friend act and oversharing, people feel like they know her so well.

I think people have been slow to admit how they feel, for fear of being shamed or labelled a troll, so all we had been seeing is censored and promoted adoration.

I googled her few times over last year and didn't find anyone else questioning her. Thats why i believe we need to really promote this thread on tattle.
Agreed. She has flown under the radar for a long long time. There would never be a peep about her on any of the call out pages or Galz who snap or anything. And I often wondered why!! Which is why I was thrilled to find this thread on Tattle and so many people who held the same view as myself. I think it’s because a lot of her followers are slightly older(some probably aren’t even on Insta) and aren’t aware of callout pages etc. And obviously she knew BU so never got called out by her. I also think her comments on FB and Insta are heavily moderated and I do think some of the comments are planted because they’re way OTT. She does have a real cult like following though, overall. It’s so weird because these people are so devoted and she actually doesn’t give a 💩 about them. She just wants their dough.

Nonetheless, people must be put off by the constant selling at this stage, no matter how much they adore her. Did you see her post on FB about the midi dresses ‘I listened to my followers so I’m going to show some different looks’........eh no Lisa, you and your team are reading Tattle and getting your feedback from here🙈

• Heart

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Some fabulous posts today, all expressing the same/similar sentiments. We are all reaching the same conclusion and we can’t all be wrong!!

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Better new still !! The suite is available online for the weekend !! Ha ha Lisa you might think you’re clever but the savoy definitely heard everyone’s complaints !
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that’s absolutely hilarious🤣🤣🤣

They have listened some bit then. So sorry, Lisa😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I have been following this thread for a while now and want to share my perspective.

Until a few months ago I was a long time follower of LLL, I fell for the spin and I was very much influenced by her to buy the products. And I bought a lot of them.

However, there was one incident which made me hit the unfollow button. It was after the biopsy drama and a kind cancer survivor sent her a lovely message of encouragement and LLL responds by posting it to her stories in a “look what I have to put up with” kind of way. There was so many ways to handle that situation and she chose to publicly share and play the victim. I didn’t matter to me that the name was hidden, I just felt that was an appalling way to treat another human, who in my mind deserved to be admired not shamed. I had known for sometime I was getting the hard sell, I knew she had sold out for the money, the shameless materialism, the begging for kitchen quartz, the lack of charity, fast fashion, contrived content, it was all getting too much for me. But her treatment of that follower was the final straw.

The whole Instagram Influencer scene is flawed in my opinion. Once these influencers get to a certain number of followers they are enticed by the money that can be made and they sell out and content is never authentic again. I generally unfollow people after they get to a certain size, because of this. LLL has not committed a crime by monetizing her following but she sold herself as something different and that is what is annoying people now. I really thought LLL was different, she came across more genuine. She had her own wealth, her own career, no mortgage, financially independent and seemed to dislike the fake instahun influencer scene. Her content was authentic, she did a lot to promote independent Irish boutiques and only promoted products she really believed in.

Now LLL limited is a company that sells a service, the money that we spend on products she has influenced us to buy is passed onto her, much like a broker. You can call it sponsorship, paid advertising, brand ambassador or commission, whatever - but there is financial reward in return for her influencing us to buy products. So with that should come some accountability. Someone on here has compared her stories to the QVC channel and that is exactly right, except you know what to expect with QVC, but with LLL we are led to believe something different. And whether she will admit it or not she has become something she told us she never was.

The responses by her this week did nothing to help her reputation – if she is so concerned about businesses recovering from covid – why not pay for the services you use, and give back to small business a little. However, the businesses she continues to promote are the ones that pay her the most, the ones that can afford to pay her – not the ones most in need or most deserving - that doesn’t come into it anymore. She can’t claim the morale high ground anymore, she sold out to the highest bidder and lost that right.

As for the trolling claims, this has really infuriated me. If you buy a product or service in most industries, you are entitled to your feedback – google reviews, trust pilot, tripadvisor, amazon, ebay. There is no feedback platform for influencers, so places like Tattle become this. LLL is a lucrative enterprise and 95% of the comments on this page are feedback relating to the service provided by this enterprise. To call this trolling is manipulation of the truth to suit her own agenda and financial gain.

We could just ‘jog on’ to use her own words but I don’t think that’s its acceptable to outlaw asking questions, it feels very subservient. There are very few industries where business owners would get away with treating any stakeholder like that. In my mind this is further confirmation that this an industry that needs to be more regulated and transparent, and that those funding it have a right to a voice and question practices.
You are spot on. The biopsy drama Drove me mad. Many people get moles removed all the time. She acted as if she had found a worrying lump in her breast like so many poor women do. Everything is for sale. Her bra size, her dinner, her son, Chris, Mammy, daddy, Linda is obviously laughing all the way to the bank ! You are correct about other business owners having to answer for every single transaction or gift or benefit in kind. Lisa offloads anything ‘tacky’ in her eyes but would flog it to us to make €€€. We need to find a way to publicise this further than tattle. Every single brand on that website would be shafted if someone else came with more money. She was swearing by mullingar opticians yet I see a different optician in this months newsletter ? Her ‘only jeans’ that she would ever wear went from PiJac to Freddie’s but she’s clearly planning to flog another brand in a few days hence the lead up... you don’t keep shower gel bear the sink, human & kind props came away With her as a prop for the photo op only.. everything is a lie. Some women are spending a fortune to ‘support her’ and she’s actually robbing them blind.

Reactions: 9

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Maybe those photos should be sent to that guy in the Times in Ireland who is doing an opinion piece about influencers flaunting social distancing rules🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
My friends sister works in local hospital , apparently she gifted a box of human n kind stuff , but hospital wouldn't sign off to let the pictures be used . Wonder if human kind are happy she got rid of her stuff ? Make room for her jo malone
Why did there have to be pictures tho? She was just looking for notice, that’s why. Lisa does nothing unless it benefits her in some way. Apparently Lisa Jordan gifts loads of things to charities and refuges around Cork and never looks for anything in return. By contrast, Offaly Lisa sells her old clothes on Depop and looks for publicity when she gifts one poxy box🙄

That list of BA and free stuff is shocking. Not to mind the companies she has set up etc. She gets as much free as she can and has monetised the whole thing as much as she can!! Only that she’s from Offaly, I’d have sworn she was from Cavan with the carry on🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PassingThrough

Hi everyone. I have been following this thread for a while now and want to share my perspective.

Until a few months ago I was a long time follower of LLL, I fell for the spin and I was very much influenced by her to buy the products. And I bought a lot of them.

However, there was one incident which made me hit the unfollow button. It was after the biopsy drama and a kind cancer survivor sent her a lovely message of encouragement and LLL responds by posting it to her stories in a “look what I have to put up with” kind of way. There was so many ways to handle that situation and she chose to publicly share and play the victim. I didn’t matter to me that the name was hidden, I just felt that was an appalling way to treat another human, who in my mind deserved to be admired not shamed. I had known for sometime I was getting the hard sell, I knew she had sold out for the money, the shameless materialism, the begging for kitchen quartz, the lack of charity, fast fashion, contrived content, it was all getting too much for me. But her treatment of that follower was the final straw.

The whole Instagram Influencer scene is flawed in my opinion. Once these influencers get to a certain number of followers they are enticed by the money that can be made and they sell out and content is never authentic again. I generally unfollow people after they get to a certain size, because of this. LLL has not committed a crime by monetizing her following but she sold herself as something different and that is what is annoying people now. I really thought LLL was different, she came across more genuine. She had her own wealth, her own career, no mortgage, financially independent and seemed to dislike the fake instahun influencer scene. Her content was authentic, she did a lot to promote independent Irish boutiques and only promoted products she really believed in.

Now LLL limited is a company that sells a service, the money that we spend on products she has influenced us to buy is passed onto her, much like a broker. You can call it sponsorship, paid advertising, brand ambassador or commission, whatever - but there is financial reward in return for her influencing us to buy products. So with that should come some accountability. Someone on here has compared her stories to the QVC channel and that is exactly right, except you know what to expect with QVC, but with LLL we are led to believe something different. And whether she will admit it or not she has become something she told us she never was.

The responses by her this week did nothing to help her reputation – if she is so concerned about businesses recovering from covid – why not pay for the services you use, and give back to small business a little. However, the businesses she continues to promote are the ones that pay her the most, the ones that can afford to pay her – not the ones most in need or most deserving - that doesn’t come into it anymore. She can’t claim the morale high ground anymore, she sold out to the highest bidder and lost that right.

As for the trolling claims, this has really infuriated me. If you buy a product or service in most industries, you are entitled to your feedback – google reviews, trust pilot, tripadvisor, amazon, ebay. There is no feedback platform for influencers, so places like Tattle become this. LLL is a lucrative enterprise and 95% of the comments on this page are feedback relating to the service provided by this enterprise. To call this trolling is manipulation of the truth to suit her own agenda and financial gain.

We could just ‘jog on’ to use her own words but I don’t think that’s its acceptable to outlaw asking questions, it feels very subservient. There are very few industries where business owners would get away with treating any stakeholder like that. In my mind this is further confirmation that this an industry that needs to be more regulated and transparent, and that those funding it have a right to a voice and question practices.
Great post! You've set out perfectly the issue with accounts such as LLL. Clear, factual and objective - exactly the type of argument that will get under the skin of influencers as it can't be passed off as trolling or bullying. It's this kind of reasoning that will start to worry the brands associated with such pages.👏👏👏👏

Wigwam

Heavens above is she selling ‘adult toys’ now?

@rabbitteSEXPERTclara 😂😂😂

What will mammy say ? And they’re being sold in her home town and her only daughter promoting them.

Ladz I’m shocked 😱

3F2E4E73-AF2E-4CC0-8E7B-3B26B62C0F6D.png

• Haha

Mrs Bc

You are spot on. The biopsy drama Drove me mad. Many people get moles removed all the time. She acted as if she had found a worrying lump in her breast like so many poor women do. Everything is for sale. Her bra size, her dinner, her son, Chris, Mammy, daddy, Linda is obviously laughing all the way to the bank ! You are correct about other business owners having to answer for every single transaction or gift or benefit in kind. Lisa offloads anything ‘tacky’ in her eyes but would flog it to us to make €€€. We need to find a way to publicise this further than tattle. Every single brand on that website would be shafted if someone else came with more money. She was swearing by mullingar opticians yet I see a different optician in this months newsletter ? Her ‘only jeans’ that she would ever wear went from PiJac to Freddie’s but she’s clearly planning to flog another brand in a few days hence the lead up... you don’t keep shower gel bear the sink, human & kind props came away With her as a prop for the photo op only.. everything is a lie. Some women are spending a fortune to ‘support her’ and she’s actually robbing them blind.
This also drove me mental I’m a breast cancer patient and I thought she handled it horribly with the response to that lady. It’s not like we haven’t enough to deal with without self absorbed vile money hungry greedy people like her!!!!

• Heart

Newdawn

I follow a lot of influencers/instagrammers of that age group and they all seem to support each other and shout each other out on insta etc but have always wondered why Lisa never ever shouts out other Instagram accounts?

Smurfett 23

They gave her a normal room🤣🤣🤣
On her stories she said she is in one of the Executive rooms If that’s an executive room god help what an ordinary room looks like ( A. broom closet ) and she has it tagged as PR STAY. But gets a bottle of Bollinger champagne 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow