Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Sinead is a good blogger. And there are good ones out there.
Huge difference between herself and Lisa. Lisa is a selling site, pure and simple. Its sell, sell, sell.
Sinead is v upfront too. And not afraid to say she doesn’t like something. Also v open about af links etc, acknowledges that she gets paid for sponsorships and even said she would be doing a few more of them while she was unpaid Mat leave to make some money while she was unwaged(and thanked her followers for enabling her to do that). She’s an absolute lady compared to Offaly’s salesperson of the year

Reactions: 9
I honestly cringe for her attempt at being funny, no wonder mammy had a knee replacement constantly down on her knees praying for the trolls annoying me. And the forced laugh then. And when she is called out she constantly refers to the tragedy of the brother and how religious the parents are. Remember she got sent "poison pen" letters at the very same time she was reported to asai for something and she was being talked about in galz who snap and left the group in a huff, coincidence the next day she got a letter, handwritten, slagging off her family and her brother. I found that very hard to believe.

Craggy

I though it was strange that she mentioned the cost of the St. John's Castle, that it's well worth the €13! Who does that? Probably the shock of having to pay for something. Back to the Savoy for the free lunch...but remember lads, she's not being paid to stay there, she's not obligated to report back! I'd say she's reading the criticism that she wasn't fawning over it last night.
Kind of sad in a way that even on the "can't wait for it" break, first thing this morning she's flogging spotlight and alter ego and mcelhinneys. Jesus, the plugs are relentless, just shows what her insta is really about, making money.
Interesting too how the human and kind stuff isn't in the shower but beside the sink unused 😂😂, she clearly didnt use them today!

Blakey

Ohhhhh mammy is saying the prayers alight. Bet she thinks this is a blip? Lisa, people have woken up to your Bull. The awful thing about this is that brands that she has f***** over in the past we’re probably afraid of speaking up as they were afraid of her power & the fact that she’s The BULLY. Speak up brands. Speak up and tell your story Of dealing with this woman?

Reactions: 8

sickofthem

Hi girls. Sorry to be a pain, and the rules person, but I’ve read on another thread that if there are 5 or more messages off topic, the admin closes off the thread. There’s been loads of messages about Sinead and other bloggers.. sorry don’t want to be controlling or telling ye what to say, but I’d hate for this thread to be cut off or closed . Would be a shame to lose all the good work.

Izzy0919

Hi all
I have been reading these threads on LLL, for a while now. I was one of her followers have used meaghers, mullingar opticians etc..
But no more, she is an absolute fraudster, jo Malone products in her bathroom, promoting Vichy but using elemis.
I absolutely hate her passive aggressive remarks, her utter rudeness and look down her nose attitude towards her minions.

The straw that broke the camel's back, was today calling people trolls, when she is the worst of the worst herself.

sickofthem

I agree with an earlier poster. This seems more measured and there is real truth about lll’s shady practices. The give no sxxx seems angry and bitter and loses credibility. The mas account seems to just quote others which is fine.

I have never seen her so quiet. Ready to see if comments allowed Tom? And if not, surely questions will be asked

sickofthem

I have never seen her as quiet. Usually by Friday morning at this time, we would have had 5 x rounds of having altrient and symprove and her walks shoved down our necks. We’ve only had the big sell once this week. She has only done about 1/10 of her usual stories.
I think what we’re doing is working.. unless she has a major crying session planned. I think if she was gonna do that, she would have done so by now. I still think she’ll do anything to prevent as many people as possible reading this, as she knows it’s curtains as she does.
on another note, I’m absolutely disgusted at the numbers in Offaly of covid in light of her in and out of high number areas like Dublin and limerick without a mask. What level has she brought with her in and out of the county. At the beginning she was crying and acting like a saint asking people to wear masks (of course Cos she was going to flog them). Now she’s 100 percent silent and it looks like her home county is facing a tough few weeks.... but not a word. Cos she’s off drinking cocktails in Dublin and putting final touches to another scam to part her followers from their hard earned cash. So what happened to not doing the hard sell during the pandemic?
All she cared about last night was dropping cryptic clues to her next money making scam... not checking the news and following safety recommendations for her home county where her clients and elderly parents live. I won’t say friends as she doesn’t have any

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I guess we can take it from her silence about the hotel that the hotel was not up to scratch . She was after all reviewing this and with nothing mentioned we must assume she was not impressed
She only really rated the lobby and cocktails. No mention of the room. Have to laugh at ‘this isn’t an ad’ after the free stay for 3 of them and all meals covered by the looks of it. Isn’t that payment enough?? God she’s unreal she’s so grabby😡

• Heart

Mintygem

Hi , just found this site after it was posted on Lisa and other Influencer and bloggers pages . Her name came up in work last night (for once we had a quiet night) girls were chatting about her and this site. So i decided to check her out, I did follow but rarely looked at stories ad the showing off was 🤮 I was brought up and told that greed and bragging were ugly, sinful . The constant posting of them eating food in places that supply it to them free, while many are struggling to feed their families , so inconsiderate , makes her and That Scottish boyfriend out to be very greedy Anyway I screenshot the posts that advertised Tattle on her Instagram and Facebook , Facebook ones have disappeared and Instagram now as she has turned of messaging on the posts that had the adverts . Instagram don’t make it easy to delete posts . Out of all six of us in work everyone of us had gone right off her . Them midis, trainers, denim jackets sick of the sight of them, and sorry them white pants are a big no no! look like cheap market stall ones . Lots more were on there and on the Brands that support these instagram bloggers .

Attachments

Sickofbloggers

Hello everybody, I have been following these LLL threads and wow you have opened my eyes. I also emailed the Savoy earlier in the week to say it was appalling that they were gifting her a stay sorry a bank holiday weekend stay!!! She can clearly afford it. Why not gift it to someone more deserving it they gave it to an ordinary joe soap I can guarantee you word of mouth would of gotten them more bookings then her. Btw the reply from Savoy totally brushed over about her and sent the frontline worker discount which btw is a room only offer She's lapping it up the whole weekend on free stuff. I used follow her religiously unfollowed a few months back as she's a constant ad. It makes my blood boil what freebies she gets and constantly dropping hints of what she needs. She needs a good wake up call and drop in followers utter disgusting I'd be ashamed to be receiving the amount of stuff she does without ever giving back. She's in it for herself "me, myself and I".

Mountain

A fair few Instagram accounts on Insta now calling these Influencers out especially those whinging into their phones screaming Trolls , no mercy shown , just seen this account now, mentions LLL and many others . anyone think August 2020 is when the people are finally alerted about the whole Instagramer influencing con??
I wouldn't direct too much traffic to that account , it's a proper troll , at least here we are having frank discussions about the influence r lifestyle, that account sending nasty messages to people , personally I wouldn't want to be associated with it .

Missycoco

VIP Member
Nice to see her following Social Distancing !! THERE IS A PANDEMIC!! even you LLL can get it, can carry it.. You have elderly parents ! No amount of praying/novenas can stop you getting or spreading it. shocking, disgusting behaviour by a grown woman . Is that a member of Savoy staff???
Not the best look for advertising all them lotion and portions this morning .. eye bags look really bad. The Meagers Symprove, expencive creams/serums just not working are they. No because they are all overpriced useless products!!!

Craggy

I dont really follow anyone for fashion but I like the beautiful truth who started doing fashion stuff recently. She's clear if something is an ad or she gets an aff fee. She like midi dresses too (I do myself, but not the ones LLL shows, Sinead is more discerning) and she really shows what they are like, adding other bits such as belts, vests etc. Her style is a lot more modern than Lisa. I'm almost Lisa's age but find her style is very old. Plus I don't believe actually Lisa likes or wears any of these clothes outside of her ads.

Whinge

I also think that she made a LOT of money off the back off these events. I was a huge supporter of hers. I have to tell you. I pressed unfollow yesterday after one of the girls at work yesterday told me about tattle. Wow, am I annoyed with her. Also on depop- she had a dress advertised as ‘only worn for a few minutes whilst taking a photo’ for sale. This woman is some piece of work.

Brenners

Ok I know it’s late I’m a night owl tonight…feckin cancer meds have me wide awake 🙄.
Apologies. She is shameless ruthless and no matter what shit comes out of the woodwork about her she will still go on her stories everyday peddling her shite and there will still be gobshites who buy it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ But the charity donations is a big can of worms and if I knew how to dig to the bottom I would. I have done so much fundraising for breast cancer awareness and every donation I got had to be clearly stated?? Why aren’t the donations to charity the same?? This has to be looked into 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Somehow I feel like The Savoy weren’t actually all that keen on her staying at all given everything that happened last week, but couldn’t pull out of it at the last minute. They didn’t outdo themselves and she didn’t seem too happy either. There seemed to be tension🧐 Still laughing that they gave her a normal room. She showed feck all around Limerick, we didn’t even get one picture of the Shannon! She didn’t show much of the hotel either. But she took the two free nights and whatever free came her way nonetheless. I’d say that they’re sickened over it all to be honest.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Dear Lisa,

The link below is the letter that Dr Glynn(acting CMO) sent Minister Stephen Donnelly in which he outlines the numerical and epidemiological basis for reinstating lockdown in Offaly/Laois/Kildare. Read it and realise what an absolute fcuking clown you were yesterday traipsing around multiple shops in Tullamore, and what a bad example you are to your local followers. Disimprove clearly doesn’t do much for what’s between the ears🙄