Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
The problem with addressing it openly is the risk of driving (even more) people here. Her team have led her to this point as her original content was more - well original (!!) and authentic. They obviously had their own agenda and everybody got greedy. I suspect she'll try to ride it out. There's a couple of things she could try so it's interesting to watch and see. She shouldn't even need advice, a lot of it is just common sense but greed seems to have overtaken them all and that's really sad in times when some people have lost so much. It's put me off the whole blogger scene. I'd far rather support small, lesser known businesses.
Her content was great to begin with. Original, different, and she seemed to be a bit authentic. Maybe she actually was authentic at one point? Anyway, that’s why I followed her. She seemed more relatable than the other bloggers around, a bit older, a bit more mature, a bit more normal sized and normal looking. Her content was different too. No fast fashion, some interesting pieces, a bit of glamour without being half naked like the rest of them. Somewhere along the line(probably when Linda came on board!!) it became commercial. It became a hard sell. It became hard sell after hard sell after hard sell. It became painful. No better than the ones who push Boohoo and PLT, just for older people. Suddenly it was 5 star cruises and holidays in honeymoon resorts, 3.5carat solitaires, Mercs and LV. Buying a Canada Goose coat just cos she was cold one afternoon in London. Stupid stuff. Excessive. Off putting. No real content, just sell sell sell. No good nature, no empathy, no charity. Just self centred self obsessed shite hand in hand with hard sales. Selling sh*t you knew she wouldn’t even look at herself. She became a complete sell out and fraud. Yet she flew under the radar with all of this again and again. And more and more people got sucked in. Buying sh*te supplements, sh*te skincare, sh*te homeware. It just went beyond the beyond. I’m delighted that Tattle has happened. It was a long time coming and I’m delighted that the bell has finally tolled for the (not so) lovely Lisa. She desperately need this kick up the 🍑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Mountain

Lisalazylist more like , she thinks she is being clever addressing the issues raised on here , but what is she left with ? Seriously boring content , dont even get me started on the dresses , pure hick 😂😂, trust me she wouldn't be seen dead in them . First thing in the morning , calendar quote , synprove etc etc , hickey dress plus or missus dog having a shit then meltdown . Then chats with dad , a fuck ye all speech , que mammy for prayers 🤣🤣🤣🤣oh so predictable .

• Haha

Sucra

Tonight’s meal is in another restaurant owned by the savoy, recommendation? Or forced to advertise something for them?
So they'll spend less than €50 on their trip to Limerick, that's really helping the economy 🙄, the savoy are worse

Mona86

VIP Member
Oh oh lads Mammy is praying for us !! The fact she mentioned trolls it’s clearly getting to her ! Keep up the investigations I certainly will be

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Myself and my friends have been following this thread closely. Can I just say first of all great work everyone, this has been so informative. Please keep it up the work holding this scammer to account 👏👏👏

The cheek of her deleting those comments. McElhenneys had sold out, no one was doing them out of business. How can she justify deleting them.
She just showed her true colours, in it her for herself and no one else. Seems very controlling and clearly does have something to hide. She has lost all credibility as far as myself and my friends are concerned. I will be enlightening the mammies and aunties after this.

Mona86

VIP Member
Now everyone if this doesn’t show how shady she is nothing will. I shared the info on LLJ directorship on here on the 28th of July. What are the chances that on that exact date (remember, only Linda has signed the change in directorship for that date. The CRO only stamped it on the 31st!!! 3 days later! How likely is it that on the day we found out Lisa is a director of a second company profiting from her followers, that she was terminating that directorship anyway ?????? Oh and Linda is now director AND secretary - so considering she’s Lisa’s ‘right hand woman’ she clearly is trying to cover up Lisa’s earnings from this by erasing her name !!! Much too late. Jane is still involved. Well if this doesn’t prove her shadyness, dodgy dealings & the fact we have stumbled onto her fraud here I don’t know what will .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Slong95

Do you remember those rotten Ilse Jacobsen jackets she used to push? They were about 200yoyos a pop and she pushed them endlessly and so many of her sheep bought them. She used to be best buddies with the distributor guy. Not a peep about them now. You never even see her wearing one anymore. Still see people wearing them around and they’re vile looking, feel sorry for people being duped into buying them.
She constantly promotes things she would not wear or use, those €40 denim jackets while she wear an Armani one, those €40 sunglasses while she wears designer, human & kind while she uses Jo Malone, fake diamonds while she wears real, cheap skincare while she uses gifted Elemis, the list goes on and on , she is a liar and a fraud

Reactions: 11

Blakey

She is a complete fraud. How stupid people have been when it comes to this crow. Stop Lisa with your prayers and stop with the Troll speak now. Everyone is onto you and this has gained significant legs over the last few days. You’re a greedy so and so. You can stick your limerick break up your arse too. Shame on you.

Mona86

VIP Member
So dodgy..definitely not a coincidence!!! So after reading it here...off they go and remove her! Serious damage limitation talks going on.
What day was it last week that she said Mammy will you pray for the trolls?? 29th/30th? So its obviously being discussed .
Great work!!!
I quite possibly might need to give up hairdressing & go undercover full time 😂

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
‘Not been paid to share the Savoy 25% is this deluded woman for real.. not been paid!! Just had the whole weekend free, food, drink , accommodation !! Yeah and as soon as someone clicks on that link, books she gets paid again. Stop bloody lying !!! It’s getting worse not better!!

• Angry
  • Wow

HawTEA

Personally will now avoid all places she promotes following her sharing that message and her false as fuck “I will surely” reply to that poor nurse. Dirty little toe rag is all she is. If she has the neck to travel ANYWHERE for “business” I hope she’s thrown out of any meeting space and given a good kick up the hole. Also if I was deluded enough to have her as a BA I would Defo be severing ties now. You’d be safer having trump be your BA at this rate, at least he has some sort of PR damage control team 😂

Reactions: 10
My friend messaged her about tattle life today and if she's going to do anything about "the trolls" and to enjoy her little weekend away
Her reply: "Not interested"

She blocked me when I asked her a question ages ago.

She has no way of digging herself out of this one. She knows she has lost lots of followers and people are sick of the greed, freebies and little girl act. She will amp up some giveaways and patronise remaining followers with her bullshit. I am delighted she cant directly mention tattle life and mas on a mission because she knows what she could lose. It just proves it. If everything everyone was saying here was trolling, untrue, bullying etc wouldnt you publicly defend yourself? Wouldnt you clear your name? She cant because she cant argue with anything. Its all true
We aren't trolls we are just sick to death of influencers taking the absolute piss out of us. And if we say anything remotely critical or negative to them we are blocked.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
A holy water font. Jesus. She’ll be doing decades of the rosary on her stories next, and streaming a live mass for her followers. She’s such an Aisling.

• Haha
She looked like she was ready to go into a psycho rant at the start, but then decided it was better to be a condescending b*itch and tell us that its win win for all of us and everybody is happy in their nappy that lisa is flogging shit 24hours a day to us. She had to go and pound the roads then after the gym session because she was still ready to blow haha. Ahhhh lads its all bananas

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Poor Lisa, it’s been a tough week. Chris wouldn’t bring her to BT to go shopping, Kildare Village did nothing about the fact that she had to Q with mere mortals, and what about all of those mean trollzzzzz on Tattle telling home truths all week?!? She was looking forward to getting away from it all with a free trip to Limerick, where the hotel had the very audacity to put her in a regular room?? I mean, really, do they not know who she is??! Tomorrow she might even have to pay for lunch??? Can you imagine lads?? It’s ok though Lisa, there’s a BT in Limerick not far from where you are staying, maybe Chris will let you go there this time🤣🤣

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
When she was in Cork for an event/fashion show ( not sure but it was 2018) she got her hair done #free in a local city salon for the event. The girl spent ages curling it & upstyling it at Lisa’s request. Lisa said she would tag the girl & the salon. When the pictures of the event were posted, Lisa’s hair was down and straight. So mayBe she didn’t like what Rachel had done to her hair but she could have said that & asked for a blow dry instead , it looks like maybe she left and just washed/dried it herself OR went elsewhere again . Because it resulted in Rachel being upset over it & the salon didn’t know what the fuck happened - lisa didn’t respond to the DM from Rachel asking what happened afterwards. So she manipulated a freebie, and obviously didn’t like it but didn’t even refer to the salon/stylist to say thanks or anything. That salon said never again will they touch any influencers. This may seem minor but it’s actually pig ignorance

• Angry

sickofthem

Ha ha.. did you hear the true colours coming out. Sharp tone of voice ‘ will ye stop with the....’ she was gonna tear the head off her followers for texting.. then remembered tattle and pulled herself up. Time to appear human Lisa ... ‘ I’m enjoying the craic...’
Good save Lisa, you have to flog the 3rd dress in 3 days, those swipe up need to keep rolling in. Your county may be on its knees and people are losing jobs all around you with businesses closed, but by all means, you make sure you make that coin!!
Cold, cold , cold. Selfish, greedy; hard nosed.
Someone hit the nail on the head when they said they hoped Mammy was praying for her soul, Cos she thinks the worst sin is showing a bit of boob. Its not, the worst is exploiting people to spend money they don’t have, lying to followers; tricking with charity money.... being mercenary in the middle of a global pandemic

And of course greed .. one of the seven deadly sins

Mona86

VIP Member
I’m sorry but how fucking sad and desperate are you if you’re drinking your free wine but now trying to flog the half price Ice bucket ? Such a downward spiral Lisa.