Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving aside the Covid stuff(dreadful, obviously) When have we last seen a pic like that(other than at her events?). She’s only doing this to try and appear more likeable and relatable again. She’s such a dose.
It’s all so fake & so contrived!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sue & Pippa are far more interesting & sylish. They mix up their style, some mightn't be my personal taste but that's life! Not always the midi & trainers look or jeans & blazer or the Armani jacket. They don't do the disgenous hard selll constantly. Both their houses are stunning & huge, don't think Lisa's is, couldn't believe how plain & boring it was before she starting getting the freebies done to it
That's not nice. You dont have to have a stunning, huge house. Most houses are plain and boring but provide what we all need- warmth amd comfort.

Reactions: 2
Look at the stats ! Limerick had a big no of cases over the last few days, second to dublin. She isn’t clearly bothered

Reactions: 5
From the hotel website !
View attachment 199549
She has not bothered to read the rules then, I wonder if that is a member of staff she is posing with or another equally dumb guest? Both as bad as each other. Whoever she is, does This deluded person LLL thinks she is a celebrity ?? Rules don’t apply to them apparently, loads of Influencers are carrying on like this disgusting load of self important money/freebie idiots .

Reactions: 1
Look at the stats ! Limerick had a big no of cases over the last few days, second to dublin. She isn’t clearly bothered
Saw that. She was the one on about the masks herself earlier in the week. Too good for lisa though. Our special little lisa.

2 pics with 2 diff guests .... wow interesting contact tracing in the county that now has second biggest number this week. Poor Limerick with her below there now practising the rules

Not a care as long as she gets a bit of attention from as big an idiot as herself . Getting that close, no masks , I Coukd not believe my eyes when I seen that photo

Absolutely agree. Wow what a great representation she is
Savoy need to be bombarded with emails and messages now!! That photo is totally out of order, totally agree it’s a slap in the face to frontline workers , people who are suffering right now with this virus, the family and friend mourning loved ones lost . 😢 Why would you not stop and think that this is so wrong, would you be that desperate for attention , or basically think it am LLL I can do as I please’

Anyone have a contact address for the Savoy Limerick , the one I found on Google coming up as invalid? If you go through the website you can’t send photos . i am requesting the email of their head office from them, the media should hop on them also for allowing guests to behave like this .

Last edited:
Maybe those photos should be sent to that guy in the Times in Ireland who is doing an opinion piece about influencers flaunting social distancing rules🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe those photos should be sent to that guy in the Times in Ireland who is doing an opinion piece about influencers flaunting social distancing rules🤷‍♀️
Totally agree , I emailed the Savoy , everyone needs to , they can’t ignore this query. Looking for their head office email, this needs to go right to the top if they are allowing guests to behave like this in their hotels , Savoy Limerick should be told to shut down until they get the correct COVID rules in place

She has them removed
I can only see one on here, does anyone have the second one

Reactions: 1
Totally agree , I emailed the Savoy , everyone needs to , they can’t ignore this query. Looking for their head office email, this needs to go right to the top if they are allowing guests to behave like this in their hotels , Savoy Limerick should be told to shut down until they get the correct COVID rules in place
Maybe Pamela Scott too? Why pay someone to promote your face masks when she clearly doesn't use them herself

I’m going to say LLL didn’t love Limerick, we didn’t see much of it & when she came on to talk she really didn’t seen her giddy silly self .

Maybe Pamela Scott too? Why pay someone to promote your face masks when she clearly doesn't use them herself
Yes, she didn’t wear it at the castle even

That's not nice. You dont have to have a stunning, huge house. Most houses are plain and boring but provide what we all need- warmth amd comfort.
I don't think Lisa's house is too small, it must have four bedrooms. I think the point is emphasising her lack of creativity, like pretty much all her social media. Until she started getting stuff done for free to it, she didn't show any interest. A bit like her website, the whole house renovation was controlled by someone else, all done for free practically and she could make money out of it, with special discounts, buy here etc

Both ‘fan’ pics gone!!
She's reading here.

Reactions: 4
She’s defo going to have a melter. She’ll be going mad. The Savoy won’t be sorry when she’s gone lads.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.