Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the fella will have to put up with the poor little me whinging all the way back to Tullamore. He is just as bad posing for them bragging photos over last two days, It was purely to wind folk who had called them out up , it was childish and really has not done either any favours, in fact it has shown their true colours , only just short of putting their fingers up to everyone , he is supposed to be camera shy . Now note the whinging did not happen over the two days enjoying a free hotel break! Will they be screaming Troll again . I think whoever arranged this freebie was it Linda will have a right ear bashing for this in very bad taste freebie. All of them got way too big for their boots or should I say purse/wallet .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nice to see her following Social Distancing !! THERE IS A PANDEMIC!! even you LLL can get it, can carry it.. You have elderly parents ! No amount of praying/novenas can stop you getting or spreading it. shocking, disgusting behaviour by a grown woman . Is that a member of Savoy staff???
She looks awful, wrecked looking

Well said, This is just sickening, I haven't moved outside the door as my Dad was discharged from hospital in the middle of the virus & lockdown, he's younger than her dad, I'm sick of all these - no wonder the numbers are going back up - so pissed off

Reactions: 2
Whatever about Lisa reading here and changing tack I have noticed that some of the other Irish influencers I follow have changed tack over the last few days. Lot more mentions of gifted/paid for/returning etc.
Very interesting article in today’s Sunday Indo Business section about paying tax on nixers and included influencers in it. Apparently there are differences tax wise between just being gifted an item and gifted one where you show the unboxing and review the item. Lot of creative accounting needed and hope the revenue don’t follow your stories!

Has anybody ever seen her as quiet? I don’t think she’s ever gone one day without putting up multiple stories from 7/8 am. Even the day of her surgery, she was groggily selling just coming out of anaesthetic.
I’d say she’s holed up with dad , screeching at him as to know what to do. It was so easy to bully and call out one person who may have made a personal or bitchy comment. Now these are well thought out, accurate comments and she knows if she goes on the war path, she will drive traffic here. She’s caught between a rock and a hard place.
bout time karma came to give her a bite in the ass. All her whinging about ‘ stay at home ‘ and ‘ are you wearing your mask’ letting on she gave a damn about others. Truth is out and as they say; the truth hurts

Reactions: 4
Has anybody ever seen her as quiet? I don’t think she’s ever gone one day without putting up multiple stories from 7/8 am. Even the day of her surgery, she was groggily selling just coming out of anaesthetic.
I’d say she’s holed up with dad , screeching at him as to know what to do. It was so easy to bully and call out one person who may have made a personal or bitchy comment. Now these are well thought out, accurate comments and she knows if she goes on the war path, she will drive traffic here. She’s caught between a rock and a hard place.
bout time karma came to give her a bite in the ass. All her whinging about ‘ stay at home ‘ and ‘ are you wearing your mask’ letting on she gave a damn about others. Truth is out and as they say; the truth hurts
In truth, she has been mixing with others so should be self isolating from her vulnerable category parents for 14 days. I love my Dad dearly enough to do that if I had been mixing with ‘fans’ 🙄 at breakfast. You’ll have nobody to pray you Lisa of Mammy gets covid. And at the moment YOURE the one most putting her at risk. Defend that.

I just read again the horrible cold message she sent to the cancer survivor . Sometimes I’m so shocked at her rudeness I screenshot some of her messages.
I should just say that I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone, and without doubt never would on her as much as she absolutely rots me.
But she obviously got good results from her biopsy. Or rather didn’t get bad results. She tried to whip up a load of sympathy and had loads wishing her well. She didn’t have the manners to go back and say- thanks for the concern, but I’m in the clear. Think it’s v cynical and she’s holding the worry of a cancer scare in her holster to try to shut down tattle or something else she is called out by
What was the message she sent?

Well said, This is just sickening, I haven't moved outside the door as my Dad was discharged from hospital in the middle of the virus & lockdown, he's younger than her dad, I'm sick of all these - no wonder the numbers are going back up - so pissed off
Thank you Snazzy. Very sickening indeed, you only get your parents once, got to look after them if still lucky enough to have them. Very disrespectful to her parents by behaving in such an irresponsible manner

What was the message she sent?
when she was exaggerating the whole mole removal, a cancer survivor messaged her to say something like not to worry, she had been through it all or something like that & Lisa said stop messaging me stories about cancer

snazzy I hope your dad is ok

• Angry
Reactions: 1
In truth, she has been mixing with others so should be self isolating from her vulnerable category parents for 14 days. I love my Dad dearly enough to do that if I had been mixing with ‘fans’ 🙄 at breakfast. You’ll have nobody to pray you Lisa of Mammy gets covid. And at the moment YOURE the one most putting her at risk. Defend that.
And the fella should isolate from the staff at Tullamore Dew , no doubt he will have been posing for a few also. or at least be wearing a mask 😷. Much more risk of contacting / carrying the virus from Limerick especially from the Savoy which clearly does not obey its own rules than picking it up in Tullamore , don’t be putting your neighbourhood folk at risk now Lisa and Chris!

Not been out for five months myself , it’s soul destroying Snazzy . You dad is lucky to have you and I hope he has recovered . Would love to still have mine. Just fixing up a bird house he made almost thirty years ago, it’s still going strong and takes pride of place in the garden. If I don’t get out soon I will either be meowing or barking (4dogs,3cat owner/slave)

Lads, are there crisis discussions today?
watch the comments be turned off for the live in the morning.... or the live cancelled. Or she will come on crying & mention trolls but not TATTLE or TRUTH

watch the comments be turned off for the live in the morning.... or the live cancelled. Or she will come on crying & mention trolls but not TATTLE or TRUTH
I reckon it might be cancelled tbh.

I follow a lot of influencers/instagrammers of that age group and they all seem to support each other and shout each other out on insta etc but have always wondered why Lisa never ever shouts out other Instagram accounts?

Reactions: 9
Strange that the savoy don’t follow her or she doesn’t follow them on insta?!

Reactions: 5
The saying is true.. tell me who your friends are and well tell you who you are. She has no friends. She has lived in this town for almost 50 years and has no friends. She only has people she pays/pay her.
it tells it’s own story

Reactions: 6
She’s defo going to have a melter. She’ll be going mad. The Savoy won’t be sorry when she’s gone lads.
And serves them right, would not touch that place now. And the most unprofessional manager of the year award goes to them manager of the Savoy Hotel in Limerick ‘ who ever it is , is not making guests adhere to their own rules/regulations. Do the Savoy Hotel group as a whole not have a duty of care towards their guests, employees and the general public?? They don’t answer emails or messages , how can you expect to run a successful business behaving in this manner, surely customer or potential customers views matter ?

Just catching up and I cannot believe that photo, no bloody mask or distance!! You actually couldn't write it!! The hypocrisy these guys have. Giving their stupid speeches about how careful the rest of us plebs should be etc and yet they are immune to it apparently.

Reactions: 5
I reckon it might be cancelled tbh.
It would not do Mark Rogers any favours if he decided to start using the Troll word. Will he distance himself ? Surprised mad cat hating K Corrigan has not had a few pops though, he is always screeching Trolls , he got involved when Lousie McDonnel was screaming Trolls and she was mentioning the late Caroline Flak which was totally In bad tase , totally out of order. they all follow each other .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.