Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blakey

I have no doubt the PR company have taken over, and there are no freebies in that game. Must be killing her to pay people to tell her what to do 🤣

And whats worse the PR company agree with us 🤣
What’s worse again I doubt it’s even a PR company. She’s too tight for that. It must be her great buddy that we hear about every day - Linda!

Missycoco

VIP Member
I'm being super dim . . . how do you see who is following you?
I only found out in my notifications , tried all other ways and can’t find a way to do it. Unfortunately notifications only last for so long. There must be a way though

I'm being super dim . . . how do you see who is following you?
I only found out in my notifications , tried all other ways and can’t find a way to do it. Unfortunately notifications only last for so long. There must be a way though

Missycoco

VIP Member
Jesus, over €300,000 from the attendees fees alone!!!! Not to mention the fees from businesses who get a stand, plus showing their fashions/outfits.
Remember the hotels are part of a chain that has some Linda connection.
So I imagine the hotels are a reduced fee. She wont pay for her room to stay in. Outfits are gifted. Hair too from what we read earlier. Linda gets a fee. Insurance. Think the goodie bags are all free. Photographer, maybe a fee for Mark Roger's etc?
She's easily cleaning €250 I and I'm being very conservative
jeepers creepers this lock down must be killing her and that Linda then, that’s some money ! must be a fair few shows cancelled then. So now they are trying to recoup as much as they can, while some poor devils not got a pit to pee in , see that Tru clean 💩 got plugged earlier along with some barbecue cleaner . Guess we will be subjected to their next feed of the day later when he pops it on the barbecue .

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
The following is probably being done by the call out pages. They just copy and paste so following the ones with the most tea makes it easier for them rather than scrolling scrolling scrolling.