Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard to believe that at nearly 50 years of age she has to ask her dad to tell her what to say and think, she can’t cook, has no idea how to hang a picture herself or plant a flower, can’t as much as use a hair dryer or straightener.
what can Lisa do? A single mum who can’t do the simplest of tasks around the home, is anyone buying this bull?

Reactions: 9
She would give it to you, but you’d have to swipe up for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swipe up indeed. Sher, she’d make sure to have a word & get us the best deal. She’d throw in some shite too 😂🤣😂

It’s hard to believe that at nearly 50 years of age she has to ask her dad to tell her what to say and think, she can’t cook, has no idea how to hang a picture herself or plant a flower, can’t as much as use a hair dryer or straightener.
what can Lisa do? A single mum who can’t do the simplest of tasks around the home, is anyone buying this bull?
Not anymore me thinks.

Anyone notice that the savoy hotel have turned off comments on their first two images on their Instagram grid. If you find an image with a comment, we could all ask them to reply to our emails.

Reactions: 2
Not one little bit, how could you raise a kid on your own and no do the simplest tasks ? No it’s all about playing up to the camera,trying to appear much younger, little girl lost , appear vulnerable to followers. Not able to use a hairdrye/straightmere no need I guess when you got a load of hair saloons all fighting to do her hair for free, surely she used them in lockdown though, granted no need to cook , fella does it or they have the free ready meals or take aways. Can afford trades but gets most for free to carry out simple DIY tasks .

Reactions: 5
So lads when do we find out if the Savoy passed the big Lisa test so she will approve giving the minions the 25% discount. I’d say the Savoy will be overrun .... not

Reactions: 7
A fair few Influencers, Bloggers, Celebs been called out over the last week. All out partying, holidays , breaking every COVID rules going, then brazen enough posting the evidence photos on social media . If some had brains they would be dangerous, some really shocking behaviour . we are all supposed to be looking after each other, our families, friends. Do these idiotic morons think they can’t catch it ?

Reactions: 6
Somehow I feel like The Savoy weren’t actually all that keen on her staying at all given everything that happened last week, but couldn’t pull out of it at the last minute. They didn’t outdo themselves and she didn’t seem too happy either. There seemed to be tension🧐 Still laughing that they gave her a normal room. She showed feck all around Limerick, we didn’t even get one picture of the Shannon! She didn’t show much of the hotel either. But she took the two free nights and whatever free came her way nonetheless. I’d say that they’re sickened over it all to be honest.

Reactions: 8
A fair few Instagram accounts on Insta now calling these Influencers out especially those whinging into their phones screaming Trolls , no mercy shown , just seen this account now, mentions LLL and many others . anyone think August 2020 is when the people are finally alerted about the whole Instagramer influencing con??

Attachments

What about the lack of social distancing from earlier? That was disgraceful on her part. Where is her apology to her followers? Just ignore that she may be ever wrong and carry on......?

What about the lack of social distancing from earlier? That was disgraceful on her part. Where is her apology to her followers? Just ignore that she may be ever wrong and carry on......?
Shes too busy bringing the dog for the W word!

Never again!! When I think of the amount of times I have fallen for these ads by various Influencers I Could actually slap myself. Sick of the sight of ads like this now, they are all at it, day in day out all after more money , gimme gimme . Stick the bloody swipe ups where the sun don’t shine!! We can get the same or similar for less money elsewhere. A fool and his money soon parted Arrogant self centered , self living Influencers that think they are way too important to even answer a simple question when asked, now if you sent them o e offering something free, bet your bottom dollar they would reply. Stick their flash houses, cars, designers Photos also , brag brag brag

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Never again!! When I think of the amount of times I have fallen for these ads by various Influencers I Could actually slap myself. Sick of the sight of ads like this now, they are all at it, day in day out all after more money , gimme gimme . Stick the bloody swipe ups where the sun don’t shine!! We can get the same or similar for less money elsewhere. A fool and his money soon parted Arrogant self centered , self living Influencers that think they are way too important to even answer a simple question when asked, now if you sent them o e offering something free, bet your bottom dollar they would reply. Stick their flash houses, cars, designers Photos also , brag brag brag
At least she’s selling her own shite 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
to be fair to sue she has her own brand, she isn’t bouncing from one company to another, if LLL or anyone for that matter shares a brand or item they have tried and genuinely like them please add the link because it makes it easy for me to find and if they get 2% on the sale how bad, they are bringing something they love to our attention. It’s when they bounce from brand to brand with no loyalty and no integrity that irks me . Sinead curvy style and LLL are the worst for this .

to be fair to sue she has her own brand, she isn’t bouncing from one company to another, if LLL or anyone for that matter shares a brand or item they have tried and genuinely like them please add the link because it makes it easy for me to find and if they get 2% on the sale how bad, they are bringing something they love to our attention. It’s when they bounce from brand to brand with no loyalty and no integrity that irks me . Sinead curvy style and LLL are the worst for this .
I agree, sosume is a different level now. Yes she does show off her house and stuff, but she sells Her own stuff. SCS is a joke. No loyalty to any brands. But look, the arse is falling out of this influencer thing, because they aren’t influencers. Maybe, we need to start influencing our own tastes a little more.

Reactions: 4
A fair few Instagram accounts on Insta now calling these Influencers out especially those whinging into their phones screaming Trolls , no mercy shown , just seen this account now, mentions LLL and many others . anyone think August 2020 is when the people are finally alerted about the whole Instagramer influencing con??
I wouldn't direct too much traffic to that account , it's a proper troll , at least here we are having frank discussions about the influence r lifestyle, that account sending nasty messages to people , personally I wouldn't want to be associated with it .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.