Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shes rattled from the tattle life lol , shes hit the gym hard to stop the inevitable break down , how dare we question her freebies ! All of a sudden sending stuff back and stating stuff is not #AF crusty chris will av 2 listen 2 her whinge all night .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she was speaking about the affiliate link her eyes were all over the place. Now, with the blanc canvas brushes... if she’s being paid by Meagher’s (As their BA) she is getting paid to push the product. If she is bringing you over to her website to sell products stocked by Meagher’s, she is making money from the sales. STOP THE BULLSHIT LISA ... we are ONTO YOU.
Also, Lisa, sending back stock that you have handled during a pandemic? To a pharmacy? STOPPPPP the BULLLLL!!!

The passive aggression tonight was 😱😱😱
Couldn’t get over it. She’s some balls. Little country girl act has well and truly left the building.

Reactions: 6
She looked like she was ready to go into a psycho rant at the start, but then decided it was better to be a condescending b*itch and tell us that its win win for all of us and everybody is happy in their nappy that lisa is flogging tit 24hours a day to us. She had to go and pound the roads then after the gym session because she was still ready to blow haha. Ahhhh lads its all bananas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I havent followed her in a couple of years as i found the whole "sure im just like ye lads" too much.. i really thought the comments saying shes rattled were over exaggerating til i peeked at her stories just now... fuuuck she is RATTLED!!

Reactions: 5
It’s sh*t having to be accountable all of a sudden. ‘You get discount, I get paid, they sell product, we’re all winners’......that’s a fantastically wholesome narrative, dear Lisa, but we all know it’s 💩

Oh jeez she’s wound up to the hilt. Going mad trying to make out its win win.....
it sickens me when people thank her when they receive their product. I feel like asking them ‘ eh; did you not pay for it???’

can someone leave a comment referring her to this page? Then her followers would see it? Is that possible?

Reactions: 1
Remember the new jeep she ‘bought’ a few months back and was bragging and showing off. Well it was ‘bought’ from a garage up north, JRS cars...the garage owners wife is Linda Stinson owner of Bellamianta. All linked

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Remember the new jeep she ‘bought’ a few months back and was bragging and showing off. Well it was ‘bought’ from a garage up north, JRS cars...the garage owners wife is Linda Stinson owner of Bellamianta. All linked
Wtf? Like is this woman for real?

She’s terrified all of this information will come out in the public domain (obviously here is public but as public as her ‘bullying’’ campaign went!) was dramatising her week off in Limerick but never tagged the hotel .... Mis floggers tag their sponsors / gifted items as much as possible... Lisa does as little as possible for the most reward.
Giving away a brush set (when you have about 5 of them already) is so disingenuous.... how about you do a complete turnaround & give away your weekend away ????
Ah no .... sure the brushes are only €40 where as the hotel is worth over €1000 .....
flying off to the Maldives, France etc.... all for free last year.... what hotels has she supported this year in Ireland for her #staycation ??????
NONE ! This is her 2nd weekend away during the pandemic & both are gifted 😡 one in Dublin (5 star again) & now this one ....
She really thinks we are eegits !

Reactions: 3
Chris’s Evoque and her own Merc(I think it might be an E Class Coupe by the look of it) both came from there. She plugged the Evoque when it arrived alright but was quiet enough about the Mercedes so maybe she had to pay full price for that😁 Although when it was going for a service, she gave the garage a shout out. She then had to drive a poverty spec car for a week or so and was disgusted🤣🤣 Manual gearbox and no leather seats. Oh my God. I don’t know how she coped lads!

Reactions: 2
Chris’s Evoque and her own Merc(I think it might be an E Class Coupe by the look of it) both came from there. She plugged the Evoque when it arrived alright but was quiet enough about the Mercedes so maybe she had to pay full price for that😁 Although when it was going for a service, she gave the garage a shout out. She then had to drive a poverty spec car for a week or so and was disgusted🤣🤣 Manual gearbox and no leather seats. Oh my God. I don’t know how she coped lads!
She’s unbelievable hers is a Mercedes GLC Jeep thing .... similar size to the Evogue retails at around €75k in the republic but probably cheaper up north ...... there’s supporting Irish for you !!

Reactions: 3
She’s unbelievable hers is a Mercedes GLC Jeep thing .... similar size to the Evogue retails at around €75k in the republic but probably cheaper up north ...... there’s supporting Irish for you !!
Oh right, thought by the seats it was an E class. Must be a high spec then.....but of course🤣

Reactions: 2
There is obviously something in it for her. Any normal person would go to the Merc/Audi/Range Rover dealerships themselves for a car as new and expensive as that. It stands to sense that if you pay that kinda money you want to get the most authentic service and guarantee from the dealership. The garage she got her merc from is just your standard wheeler deeler garage. You wouldnt care where you got it if you got it for free!

I mentioned on the other thread about the land she will get when the son goes to college and the cost of it. Someone replied she and her dad would have it sussed for a suzie grand.
No way would she or should she qualify for one. When we all know people working multiply jobs to pay their way through college.
Even if she is parttime in Dads company as someone posted earlier she is listed as a director in the family company along with 2 other companies, the income from her shows, her brand ambassadorships and the cut she gets from sales etc. You would want one hell of a creative accountant to get around all that.

What about joe duffy? Would a call to joe Duffy on the radio get things out there? Since she claimed bullying on the radio too????

• Haha
Let’s list the BA Lisa has
Human & Kind
Meaghers
Alter Ego
Lodi
Gosh
Tan
*Keep adding

let’s look at the free things
Food, pre packed meals and restaurants
Clothing
Underwear
Shoes
Jewelry
Make up
Hair care
Hair cuts
Hair colour
Nails
Facials
Pedicures
Sunglasses
Home accessories
Bedding
Skincare
Tan
Body care
Holidays
Upgrades
Can you all copy and add to the list just so we have a clear picture and see just how little she has given back

the greed is unreal

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.