Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point. She pretends that these are products she LOVES but she didn't stumble across them by chance, she's paid to love them. It's only recently (since Tattle) that she has started using AD.

Reactions: 6
honestly if I see this bloody wine on another persons story I am going to explode !!
This wine brand literally comments under every blogger / influencer and famous persons posts asking to contact them as they would like to send them some wine , this brand is looking seriously desperate at this stage ! Last week there was a post a guy (think he is a big brother or love island previous contestant ) he put up a tribute to his brother who he had just buried that day who lost his life to mental health issues and this bloody desperate wine company commented under it asking him to contact them as they wanted to send him wine 🤬 I saw 1 person reply to their comment basically telling them they are disgusting for commenting offer free wine on a memorial post for his brother . I was raging because I wanted to comment also and congratulate that girl for saying it but when I clicked into reply the wine brand had deleted their comment ... disgusting 🤬
And now the father is on the freebie list.. always begging for them also, like they can’t afford it!! No shame in accepting it and guzzling it. , greedy people Does the Apple really fall far from the tree?

Good point. She pretends that these are products she LOVES but she didn't stumble across them by chance, she's paid to love them. It's only recently (since Tattle) that she has started using AD.
Her bathroom did not any products in it that she claims ‘it’s great stuff this Ladz, I use it all the time’ all them creams in the bedroom , only the most expensive will be used. Showing all them creams shoes what a greedy person she is , could she not have donated some to worthy causes ? Hope mother prays for the daughters sin of gluttony..

Reactions: 3
Why has no journalist picked this up yet?
I seen the mail pick up on influencers stories over less?

Yeah and I think FBG was hauled over by the Advertising Authority for not using ad and sp etc.
I think with Lisa she's been quite devious about it. So not as hard to get caught out. Like the act that these truly are products she loves!
I'd imagine Lisa could be fairly litigious; despite her country girl act theres money behind her (and to the front and sides going by her shows).

Reactions: 1
I have already seen two other more wholesome bloggers advertising products from Meaghers. I would say Oonagh is distancing herself from this flogger. If Boots and Tesco start using her I will be disgusted.

I have already seen two other more wholesome bloggers advertising products from Meaghers. I would say Oonagh is distancing herself from this flogger. If Boots and Tesco start using her I will be disgusted.
I always use Boots , sometimes Tesco , now if they start sending freebies to this greedy mate that’s me done!! No way will I line her greedy hard faced brazen pockets . She is very brazen, I would be ashamed to show my face after the lies have been exposed, especially the charity shows fiasco , still no explanation , no traceability as to where these monies went. Companies are entitled to tax relief on charity donations , donations are deductible from yearly profits. Bet your bottom dollar she gets her tax relief , but she had not the person who donated, the show guests did??? This money in an envelope needs investigating !

Reactions: 5
The charity donations is seriously dodgy. Her whole handling of that is seriously unethical. No accountability whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Why has no journalist picked this up yet?
I seen the mail pick up on influencers stories over less?
Some bloggers , Influencer pay for only positive stories. Look at that brainless cleaner one Mrs (can’t say name on this thread) it has been stated she pays for some articles in mostly gutter press papers . Bit strange though they are not running to the press about Tattle where folk have discussions, opinions , where they have found out the real cost of influencers, how much they earn from unsuspecting followers. Wonder why there is not a mention of the Troll word, LLL soon jumped on that after the Galway races . I did not follow her then so don’t know full story yet, I am presuming it was after the tragedy of the brother and the 3 others in that fatal car crash . Why do these influencers avoid grid posts ??? they can’t monitor comments 24 hours can they? might get negative, calling them out, posting links to Tattle etc . Always stories so you have to PM , should you dare ask her the wrong questions you are deleted, blocked ..

I heard someone today encouraging people to make an online purchase from a business in one of the counties which are back in lockdown. Great idea and the perfect opportunity for Lisa to support local and show some empathy by giving local businesses a shout out over the next couple of weeks (preferably without the "I'm not being paid do to this" line! :rolleyes:)

Regardless of getting paid or notshe should be doing the same as a local business woman. If small local business close that means less needing insurance. She actually damaging her own family business that daddy built with her carry on

Ha ha.. did you hear the true colours coming out. Sharp tone of voice ‘ will ye stop with the....’ she was gonna tear the head off her followers for texting.. then remembered tattle and pulled herself up. Time to appear human Lisa ... ‘ I’m enjoying the craic...’
Good save Lisa, you have to flog the 3rd dress in 3 days, those swipe up need to keep rolling in. Your county may be on its knees and people are losing jobs all around you with businesses closed, but by all means, you make sure you make that coin!!
Cold, cold , cold. Selfish, greedy; hard nosed.
Someone hit the nail on the head when they said they hoped Mammy was praying for her soul, Cos she thinks the worst sin is showing a bit of boob. Its not, the worst is exploiting people to spend money they don’t have, lying to followers; tricking with charity money.... being mercenary in the middle of a global pandemic

And of course greed .. one of the seven deadly sins

Reactions: 10
Ha ha.. did you hear the true colours coming out. Sharp tone of voice ‘ will ye stop with the....’ she was gonna tear the head off her followers for texting.. then remembered tattle and pulled herself up. Time to appear human Lisa ... ‘ I’m enjoying the craic...’
Good save Lisa, you have to flog the 3rd dress in 3 days, those swipe up need to keep rolling in. Your county may be on its knees and people are losing jobs all around you with businesses closed, but by all means, you make sure you make that coin!!
Cold, cold , cold. Selfish, greedy; hard nosed.
Someone hit the nail on the head when they said they hoped Mammy was praying for her soul, Cos she thinks the worst sin is showing a bit of boob. Its not, the worst is exploiting people to spend money they don’t have, lying to followers; tricking with charity money.... being mercenary in the middle of a global pandemic

And of course greed .. one of the seven deadly sins

I caught that! Just about the rip into people for mentioning the cushions and she did a complete u-turn on it!

• Wow
Oooh there was a small bit of a snap there with the "stop" over the cushions, until she pulled back.
Another bloody dress 😴😴😴 I notice though the white trainers seem to be missing recently!
Remember when she was caught selling stuff on Depop was it? (Although she later claimed it wasn't her but another family member selling for pocket money). Wouldn't you think she'd give that money to charity?
In case any new readers are here, I'm not going to stop mentioning Lisa's lack of accountability over the charity donations from her shows.

Reactions: 7
Just to mention the depop, I know she claimed someone else was selling. But I think people who follow her and buy these maxi dresses ought to know something. Again she claims to love them and wear themZ
This is just a selection.... look w the sheer number which. Were ‘ worn only to take picture’. She takes them off straight away. She got them free then sells them: Appara she is still selling them.
so she doesn’t wear what she pretends she wears
As someone said, she never wears them when she goes off to Dublin for meetings.. she needs to stop lying to her followers
She’s just not real and what she sells is not real. It’s all FALSE.
I just feel bad for the women killing themselves to buy a lifestyle that is not possible

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh there was a small bit of a snap there with the "stop" over the cushions, until she pulled back.
Another bloody dress 😴😴😴 I notice though the white trainers seem to be missing recently!
Remember when she was caught selling stuff on Depop was it? (Although she later claimed it wasn't her but another family member selling for pocket money). Wouldn't you think she'd give that money to charity?
In case any new readers are here, I'm not going to stop mentioning Lisa's lack of accountability over the charity donations from her shows.
I think the most important thing that she needs to have accountability for is the charity donations……if there is any research or help I can give to get clarity on this I will leave no stone unturned

Reactions: 8
Be interesting how long she will hold out to leave the county bounds to get the grey covered.. pretty sure the place that does it for free is in Athlone ? It’s defo not Offaly anyway. Really see a huge pull back from the meaghers stuff unless that’s scheduled back for tomorrow!

Be interesting how long she will hold out to leave the county bounds to get the grey covered.. pretty sure the place that does it for free is in Athlone ? It’s defo not Offaly anyway. Really see a huge pull back from the meaghers stuff unless that’s scheduled back for tomorrow!
Yes she goes to alter ego in Athlone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.