Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with addressing it openly is the risk of driving (even more) people here. Her team have led her to this point as her original content was more - well original (!!) and authentic. They obviously had their own agenda and everybody got greedy. I suspect she'll try to ride it out. There's a couple of things she could try so it's interesting to watch and see. She shouldn't even need advice, a lot of it is just common sense but greed seems to have overtaken them all and that's really sad in times when some people have lost so much. It's put me off the whole blogger scene. I'd far rather support small, lesser known businesses.
I agree. Well said. The emphasis needs to be kept on her though. As the bullying tactics of the pages in the past never worked and it all got a bit bully like She’s the one here who gained the most. She’s the one who hasn’t been transparent.

Reactions: 4
I agree. Well said. The emphasis needs to be kept on her though. As the bullying tactics of the pages in the past never worked and it all got a bit bully like She’s the one here who gained the most. She’s the one who hasn’t been transparent.
On the subject of driving, if their two vehicles were bought in Northern Ireland, ( albeit through Linda’s husband who gave them a deal they couldn’t refuse! ) a vehicle bearing NI plates has to be duty paid into Southern Ireland which can cost an absolute fortune, to have it put onto Southern plates. Wonder how they got around that?? 🤔

Reactions: 1
The problem with addressing it openly is the risk of driving (even more) people here. Her team have led her to this point as her original content was more - well original (!!) and authentic. They obviously had their own agenda and everybody got greedy. I suspect she'll try to ride it out. There's a couple of things she could try so it's interesting to watch and see. She shouldn't even need advice, a lot of it is just common sense but greed seems to have overtaken them all and that's really sad in times when some people have lost so much. It's put me off the whole blogger scene. I'd far rather support small, lesser known businesses.
Her content was great to begin with. Original, different, and she seemed to be a bit authentic. Maybe she actually was authentic at one point? Anyway, that’s why I followed her. She seemed more relatable than the other bloggers around, a bit older, a bit more mature, a bit more normal sized and normal looking. Her content was different too. No fast fashion, some interesting pieces, a bit of glamour without being half naked like the rest of them. Somewhere along the line(probably when Linda came on board!!) it became commercial. It became a hard sell. It became hard sell after hard sell after hard sell. It became painful. No better than the ones who push Boohoo and PLT, just for older people. Suddenly it was 5 star cruises and holidays in honeymoon resorts, 3.5carat solitaires, Mercs and LV. Buying a Canada Goose coat just cos she was cold one afternoon in London. Stupid stuff. Excessive. Off putting. No real content, just sell sell sell. No good nature, no empathy, no charity. Just self centred self obsessed shite hand in hand with hard sales. Selling sh*t you knew she wouldn’t even look at herself. She became a complete sell out and fraud. Yet she flew under the radar with all of this again and again. And more and more people got sucked in. Buying sh*te supplements, sh*te skincare, sh*te homeware. It just went beyond the beyond. I’m delighted that Tattle has happened. It was a long time coming and I’m delighted that the bell has finally tolled for the (not so) lovely Lisa. She desperately need this kick up the 🍑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s not getting paid to advertise the Savoy......Ah Lisa you pimped yourself, your partner and your son out for the bank holiday weekend by staying in a 5* hotel with free food, drinks and accommodation.
If a person sells sex it’s called prostitution so in essence she sold herself for a free all expenses paid weekend...
She is definitely not someone I hold in high regards

Reactions: 5
On the subject of driving, if their two vehicles were bought in Northern Ireland, ( albeit through Linda’s husband who gave them a deal they couldn’t refuse! ) a vehicle bearing NI plates has to be duty paid into Southern Ireland which can cost an absolute fortune, to have it put onto Southern plates. Wonder how they got around that?? 🤔
It’s called VRT or something isn’t it? There’s no getting around it as you have to pay it in order to register your car with southern reg, unless they have northern registered cars?

Reactions: 2
I'm a long time follower of LLL on FB. Only came over to Instagram in the last 15 months or so.
Found this site last week by accident. Have read through all the posts on the previous thread on LLL. What an eye opener.
Loved her in the beginning. Bought from some of the boutiques she would go in to like Saretta. Got 2 things made by MMC which are fabulous and will last years. Used a couple of her discount codes too but not in the last long time.
Her content is just so predictable now. Its obvious she is only showing things now that she is been paid for and not the things she actually loves. Its the same few stores on repeat. The skincare/make up really shows this up, no one changes their skincare routine this much!!!
Have no problem with the woman making money but its the sly way she's doing it is very sickening. Own up to the interest you have in them and the companies you are a director of.
Her attitude to that cancer survivor was shocking. That really put me off her.
Her reaction today about the Savoy really showed her for what she is. Whether the Savoy were wise to give her the freebie is one thing but to take all that and then claim I'm not been paid.....oh Lord. The hospitality industry on the whole in on its knees. Why didn't she eat outside the hotel & pay for it seeing as she is such a champion for supporting Irish and local.
Did always find it strange she never promoted business close to home. Birr Stables seemed to be as close as she got & nothing about them in ages. Liked seeing their stuff too cos it wasn't the same thing you see everywhere.
I really think she needs to go back to basics. There's barely a family that isn't struggling one way or the other right now & seeing a wealthy woman make money off "bargains" she's getting her loyal followers is disgusting while stuffing it into her LV bag 🙄

Reactions: 16
Her content was great to begin with. Original, different, and she seemed to be a bit authentic. Maybe she actually was authentic at one point? Anyway, that’s why I followed her. She seemed more relatable than the other bloggers around, a bit older, a bit more mature, a bit more normal sized and normal looking. Her content was different too. No fast fashion, some interesting pieces, a bit of glamour without being half naked like the rest of them. Somewhere along the line(probably when Linda came on board!!) it became commercial. It became a hard sell. It became hard sell after hard sell after hard sell. It became painful. No better than the ones who push Boohoo and PLT, just for older people. Suddenly it was 5 star cruises and holidays in honeymoon resorts, 3.5carat solitaires, Mercs and LV. Buying a Canada Goose coat just cos she was cold afternoon in London. Stupid stuff. Excessive. Off putting. No real content, just sell sell sell. No good nature, no empathy, no charity. Just self centred self obsessed shite hand in hand with hard sales. Selling sh*t you knew she wouldn’t even look at herself. She became a complete sell out and fraud. Yet she flew under the radar with all of this again and again. And more and more people got sucked in. Buying sh*te supplements, sh*te skincare, sh*te homeware. It just went beyond the beyond. I’m delighted that Tattle has happened. It was a long time coming and I’m delighted that the bell finally rolled for the (not so) lovely Lisa. She desperately need this kick up the 🍑
Very well said 👏👏👏

It’s called VRT or something isn’t it? There’s no getting around it as you have to pay it in order to register your car with southern reg, unless they have northern registered cars?
Yeah, VRT has to be paid, there’s no way around it if you want it on Southern plates.

A neighbour of mine was constantly driving around in N.I reg plates, Then Irish reg was put on car after for well over a year, questioned her on how she didn’t have to pay VRT. She told me her niece lives in Belfast so she gave that address for insurance and so when she changed to Irish reg she didn’t have to pay any VRT.
I know there is a way to get around it and as she works for Daddy’s oops as she is a director in an insurance firm she def knows how to dodge paying VRT

A neighbour of mine was constantly driving around in N.I reg plates, Then Irish reg was put on car after for well over a year, questioned her on how she didn’t have to pay VRT. She told me her niece lives in Belfast so she gave that address for insurance and so when she changed to Irish reg she didn’t have to pay any VRT.
I know there is a way to get around it and as she works for Daddy’s oops as she is a director in an insurance firm she def knows how to dodge paying VRT
Ah didn’t even think of this. Wow, she may have found a loop hole. My god, it’s just win win for Lisa.

You can only change to Southern plates if you’ve owned the car for a certain amount of time and have proof that you’re moving back here permanently(and they look for proof). It would be really tricky to do.

Her content was great to begin with. Original, different, and she seemed to be a bit authentic. Maybe she actually was authentic at one point? Anyway, that’s why I followed her. She seemed more relatable than the other bloggers around, a bit older, a bit more mature, a bit more normal sized and normal looking. Her content was different too. No fast fashion, some interesting pieces, a bit of glamour without being half naked like the rest of them. Somewhere along the line(probably when Linda came on board!!) it became commercial. It became a hard sell. It became hard sell after hard sell after hard sell. It became painful. No better than the ones who push Boohoo and PLT, just for older people. Suddenly it was 5 star cruises and holidays in honeymoon resorts, 3.5carat solitaires, Mercs and LV. Buying a Canada Goose coat just cos she was cold one afternoon in London. Stupid stuff. Excessive. Off putting. No real content, just sell sell sell. No good nature, no empathy, no charity. Just self centred self obsessed shite hand in hand with hard sales. Selling sh*t you knew she wouldn’t even look at herself. She became a complete sell out and fraud. Yet she flew under the radar with all of this again and again. And more and more people got sucked in. Buying sh*te supplements, sh*te skincare, sh*te homeware. It just went beyond the beyond. I’m delighted that Tattle has happened. It was a long time coming and I’m delighted that the bell has finally tolled for the (not so) lovely Lisa. She desperately need this kick up the 🍑
Agreed! She could have had a real niche if she'd stayed with her original content. And would still have done ok as many of her followers would have enough disposable income to make it worth her while. Instead she (or Linda!) sold her soul and that always carries a price. Accountability never occurred to them and then Tattle gained traction. 🤭

Reactions: 3
Agreed! She could have had a real niche if she'd stayed with her original content. And would still have done ok as many of her followers would have enough disposable income to make it worth her while. Instead she (or Linda!) sold her soul and that always carries a price. Accountability never occurred to them and then Tattle gained traction. 🤭
She hasn’t been one bit accountable or transparent for years!!

You can only change to Southern plates if you’ve owned the car for a certain amount of time and have proof that you’re moving back here permanently(and they look for proof). It would be really tricky to do.
Agree. Plus I don't think she would be stupid enough to do something so obviously fraudulent, I imagine she paid it legitimately and as self employed person could right it off against tax in one of her few companies.

Agree. Plus I don't think she would be stupid enough to do something so obviously fraudulent, I imagine she paid it legitimately and as self employed person could right it off against tax in one of her few companies.
Exactly. That would have been far easier to do.

Greed took over.

Poor Beathween , hes like the instagram version of Roy Keanes poor dog Triggs after Saipan getting the legs walked off him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE
Daddy been the boss of Insurance company will know all about that, he will have advised . Wrong if there are loopholes that Jow blogs is not aware of ?

Looks like Llj Beauty has been updated in the CRO on 31/07/2020 - and guess what LLL is no longer a director!!!!
Damage limitation or was it the feud with Jane mentioned by previous poster here??????

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Your dead right, or maybe tChris has them on his Scottish address? He’s a yoke as well

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.