Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, ladzzzzz we know she’s listening Cos for the first time ever, as suggested, she has shared a charitable page. So now Lisa-
Show us proof of having paid all the thousands you ‘ gathered ‘ for charity over to the charities. You’ve addressed all other issues on this page- now the one that will do one of two things-
1. Show the critics you’re genuine and show the women you didn’t pocket the charity money and put this issue to bed or
2. Show you for what you really are.
Challenge accepted Lisa??

Reactions: 6
I hate all that jewellery look; it is not stylish at all.
I really cannot imagine that nothing was given to charity. I genuinely (hope) think that the collection must be given somewhere. However, as Lisa is not one to miss a good PR opportunity and shine her halo, the silence around it is deafening. I would say that the money is probably donated via one of her companies as a tax write off.
I find the whole charity thing reprehensible. She insinuates the money is raised as a direct contribution from her event. There doesnt seem to any independent verification. No proof of anything subsequently. Even the local girl guides will have evidence of their €50 donation from a cookie sale and at least they raise the money themselves!!!!

Ok, ladzzzzz we know she’s listening Cos for the first time ever, as suggested, she has shared a charitable page. So now Lisa-
Show us proof of having paid all the thousands you ‘ gathered ‘ for charity over to the charities. You’ve addressed all other issues on this page- now the one that will do one of two things-
1. Show the critics you’re genuine and show the women you didn’t pocket the charity money and put this issue to bed or
2. Show you for what you really are.
Challenge accepted Lisa??
This almost makes me wary of pointing out her faults!!! She follows our instructions lads!
Shout out the gifts, shouts out a lady who sent her her own gram page, local pizzeria, and now the charity shout out....just shows how disingenuous she really is. If it wasnt for tattle it would be symprove, revive, chlobo, link in my website, walk, gym,buy this dress that I'll never wear.

Reactions: 3
That new long necklace looks like pure tat. Where did she say her shades were from?
The sunglasses are Gucci from her current favorite optician in Mullingar, set you back €299. Chris is soooo hilarious calling them her Elton Johns.

Reactions: 2
Are company accounts published like their registration? If so .... surely you could see if there were donations made to charity? I think like others said the silence is deafening and more than anything else she does if she’s not transparent with the donations she’s ruined!
How can we keep the pressure on???? She needs to be accountable for this otherwise it’s a criminal offence (all be it blue collar crime) but taking money under false pretences & using it against tax or whatever she might have done with it????
She’s certainly never shown she’s in any way charitable as she won’t even shout out fundraisers or share go fund me pages & takes the time to check if the people even follow her (I remember her saying recently that she won’t shout out pages, she gets 100’s of requests daily & some don’t even follow her)(how DARE they!!) so I do agree if she gave large cash donations to any charity it would be plastered all over her page 😡

Reactions: 2
Oh and in case any of you are rushing off to buy the new skincare set that was a PR drop this morning make sure you have around €400 spare before you click Add to Basket. One of the serums is $149 and the other is $279. As she showed us the unboxing and is going to review it I hope she adds that onto her list of free stuff for the ASAI return at the end of the year.

• Wow
Oh and in case any of you are rushing off to buy the new skincare set that was a PR drop this morning make sure you have around €400 spare before you click Add to Basket. One of the serums is $149 and the other is $279. As she showed us the unboxing and is going to review it I hope she adds that onto her list of free stuff for the ASAI return at the end of the year.
Yeah when asked if she wanted to receive it she ‘googled’ them 1st .... the price was obviously right so she greedily accepted 😡

Christ alive! A holy water font .... she’s drumming up support from all her loyal followers to pray for us ... Mams prayers alone are obviously not working!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I think you have to pay to see accounts and the charity payments may not be there as it can be a few years behind. If the donations from the women at the shows are put through her company then that is really really terrible. Might not be illegal (after all no-one was forced to give to her "draw") but is certainly highly highly unethical. As in not having it verified on the night independently. As is not being clear and transparent on the night. As is not being clear and transparent afterwards. As is pretending publicly it was a donation from her.

Reactions: 4
A holy water font. Jesus. She’ll be doing decades of the rosary on her stories next, and streaming a live mass for her followers. She’s such an Aisling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus, just caught up there. Well frig me, the holy water font is a low stoop! That's just the way I was brought up lads but make sure to buy the one I'm peddling through my code!
Did she actually describe some fonts as garish??
And reposting the message from the nurse. Seriously Lisa, you have spent the week gadding about the country. Talk about lack of self awareness

Hi , just found this site after it was posted on Lisa and other Influencer and bloggers pages . Her name came up in work last night (for once we had a quiet night) girls were chatting about her and this site. So i decided to check her out, I did follow but rarely looked at stories ad the showing off was 🤮 I was brought up and told that greed and bragging were ugly, sinful . The constant posting of them eating food in places that supply it to them free, while many are struggling to feed their families , so inconsiderate , makes her and That Scottish boyfriend out to be very greedy Anyway I screenshot the posts that advertised Tattle on her Instagram and Facebook , Facebook ones have disappeared and Instagram now as she has turned of messaging on the posts that had the adverts . Instagram don’t make it easy to delete posts . Out of all six of us in work everyone of us had gone right off her . Them midis, trainers, denim jackets sick of the sight of them, and sorry them white pants are a big no no! look like cheap market stall ones . Lots more were on there and on the Brands that support these instagram bloggers .

Attachments

Reactions: 8
My KC Corrigan comments were deleted as I went off topic , does that mean it’s because I mentioned him on th LLL thread ? Baffled as I like to stick to the rules

A holy water font. Jesus. She’ll be doing decades of the rosary on her stories next, and streaming a live mass for her followers. She’s such an Aisling.
For the way she was brought up I find it very strange that she didn’t already have a holy water font, her glory crown is falling, she’ll have to get used to the crown of thorns now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
This is the position re company accounts-
It is important to note the first Annual Return for an Irish Company is due 6 months after incorporation, and every 12 months thereafter. No accounts are required with the first Annual Return. The Annual Return date (ARD) can be changed from the 2nd Annual Return onwards (no more than once every 5 years) A company must file an Annual Return in every calendar year, and the accounts must be made up to a date no more than 9 months before the ARD.
So she has been doing her shows how long?
At least 3 years.. so even if last years reports are done yet, the ones for 2017,2018 and2019 ought to be done.
By the way, If the € is Recorded as a tax write off for the lovely Lisa, that’s fraud against the revenue as it was not her payment from her money/earnings. So if she used it to reduce her tax liability, she owes that money to the ladies who contributed to the charities.
And I agree.. there is zero chance she wouldn’t sing from the roof tops if she gave anything to charity. She would have her stories or Grid filled with thank yous and pics etc

Reactions: 6
Oh holy mother of god .. the holy water font , flogging holy water fonts ! Seen it all now. Also seen the charity post , how very strange after all this time . omg that sad post, she should feel so ashamed after flouting COVID rules, Limerick, Dublin , hugging fans , not wearing a mask , you never see her using sanatizer. Of course as always she has to flaunt the €300 sunglasses, and LV bag .

Attachments

My KC Corrigan comments were deleted as I went off topic , does that mean it’s because I mentioned him on th LLL thread ? Baffled as I like to stick to the rules
Someone explained yesterday that thread should stick to the blogger, or after so many non related posts it can be locked. I didnt realise.

Just checked. She has account filed as of last month which show the figures up to end of December 2019. Plenty of shows in 2017, 2018 and 2019... wonder how much of the €5-10k per show she recorded in her accounts ?? Could be a matter for the Charities Regulator? Or some other authorities?

Yeah good point there, strange that she had the bag slap bang in the middle of her outfit show off :rolleyes:o_O

Someone explained yesterday that thread should stick to the blogger, or after so many non related posts it can be locked. I didnt realise.
I never realized , I often mention bloggers in general so LLL cannot call out the Troll sympathy card, I follow a lot of them and their greed is all the same. I will proof read before I make future posts . Ah well my first telling off . Trying to read and post with one eye 👁, sty, but I am sure I will manage to keep up to date 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.