Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one who thought that video was for a shop 😂 instead it’s shampoo in Christmas boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t be the only one who thought that video was for a shop 😂 instead it’s shampoo in Christmas boxes
Is there newspapers covering the windows ??? Must look closer … Def looked like a shop.

Wonder does she come up with these ideas herself. I get the impression she does. The Silver makes a change

Reactions: 4
I thought the video was fab and well done now to be fair to her! I haven’t ever tried any of her products does anyone recommend or avoid??

Reactions: 7
I thought the video was fab and well done now to be fair to her! I haven’t ever tried any of her products does anyone recommend or avoid??
I've quite a few and I must say I enjoy them all. I especially love her blusher, the original pink one. It's nice than NARS Orgasm imo.

Reactions: 3
She really ages herself something terrible with the make up troweled on tonight. Jesus I still can't believe she is still in her 30s. She really looks mid 40s.😳

Reactions: 5
Is there newspapers covering the windows ??? Must look closer … Def looked like a shop.

Wonder does she come up with these ideas herself. I get the impression she does. The Silver makes a change
Looked like white paper to me. So is she opening a shop or is it an ad for her products? It looked like an 80’s ad for Kellogg’s or something nostalgic like that.

Reactions: 6
Her products are grand for someone (like myself) who is only into the basics, I rarely wear make up and Penneys is as far as I go for foundation lol but I got gifted some of the Christmas stuff last year from family and it was ideal for me, the little eye shadow and brushes together were handy, but they were so easy to do apply and looks very nice!
I really like the lipstick too. ☺

Reactions: 3
The kids are beautiful of course but she only had the kids in the ad for the engagement. If her products were any good she wouldn’t need any bells and whistles

Reactions: 6
The kids are beautiful of course but she only had the kids in the ad for the engagement. If her products were any good she wouldn’t need any bells and whistles
She sells a tit load of them, on every release. They can't be that bad. They're a fantastic price for anyone buying cheaper beauty products.

And Christmas drops demand bells and whistles, surely.

Reactions: 5
Well you don’t see Aimee Connolly using anything other than how the product performs to sell an item. The biggest draw to Lisa’s channel is her kids and when she features them she gets huge engagement, and she knows this, that’s why she’s using them. It’s marketing at the end of the day but let’s not be fooled either, she knows they’ll tug the heart stings and bring in the comments and tags in the way her products alone wouldn’t.

Reactions: 9
She really ages herself something terrible with the make up troweled on tonight. Jesus I still can't believe she is still in her 30s. She really looks mid 40s.😳
I thought the same, totally aged her tonight

Looked like white paper to me. So is she opening a shop or is it an ad for her products? It looked like an 80’s ad for Kellogg’s or something nostalgic like that.
If it’s just an add - How many times will it be shown ?? It’s hardly going on TV

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well you don’t see Aimee Connolly using anything other than how the product performs to sell an item. The biggest draw to Lisa’s channel is her kids and when she features them she gets huge engagement, and she knows this, that’s why she’s using them. It’s marketing at the end of the day but let’s not be fooled either, she knows they’ll tug the heart stings and bring in the comments and tags in the way her products alone wouldn’t.
Ok but I don't know who Aimee Connolly is or what she sells.... never heard of her..but I would definitely know Luna by Lisa. I don't think her kids are a selling point for her products, her "personal" Instagram yes with the likes of collabs with sky or sweet King but the Luna stuff not really, I think they were only in the Ad as it's supposed to be her Christmas wish or "dream" of when she grew up.....sure it's cheesey as but that's Christmas I guess 😅

Reactions: 4
So is the ad pretending it's a luna shop wheres all the people who work in the white label factory shouldn't they get a starring role hahahhahahah give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.