Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While she’s tolerable she doesn’t have her kids safety as priority or else she wouldn’t have them plastered all over her Instagram. She’s not the worst but I wouldn’t say privacy is important to her as she gives that up fast for €€€
Agreed. I am local to her and was looking to purchase a house around the time she had her house up for sale. Based on what she has shared on Instagram I know what number her house is, what she paid for it when she bought it and how much she wanted to sell it for. Before anyone thinks I’m a stalker all that information is freely available and anyone who is buying a house will do their research and check what houses in the area previously sold for etc.
When I’m out I recognise her children before her and know her husband to see, not because of Tattle, but because I see the children then him.
Same with her mother. She often walks from the MFR into BC.
It wouldn’t take much for anyone to learn their patterns and take advantage of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
While she’s tolerable she doesn’t have her kids safety as priority or else she wouldn’t have them plastered all over her Instagram. She’s not the worst but I wouldn’t say privacy is important to her as she gives that up fast for €€€
Yes I don’t agree with the influencers using their kids for content. Hopefully they’ll be old enough to speak up for themselves soon, at least Lisa is careful about what pics & videos she posts, never only in nappies etc

Agreed. I am local to her and was looking to purchase a house around the time she had her house up for sale. Based on what she has shared on Instagram I know what number her house is, what she paid for it when she bought it and how much she wanted to sell it for. Before anyone thinks I’m a stalker all that information is freely available and anyone who is buying a house will do their research and check what houses in the area previously sold for etc.
When I’m out I recognise her children before her and know her husband to see, not because of Tattle, but because I see the children then him.
Same with her mother. She often walks from the MFR into BC.
It wouldn’t take much for anyone to learn their patterns and take advantage of it.
Same! I Often spotted the girls with her husband too, I felt a bit weird for recognising them tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I hate bold kids but Bowie cracks me up. Lisa has trouble on her hands with that lady in a few years 😆 i wouldn’t even say she’s bold actually just a little divvel with a glint in her eye. She knows well she’s winding everyone up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have seen it with family, first child is easy and then number two pulls out the rug from them completely. I mean she knows she will pretty much get away with it as long as Lisa has her phone out and I bet it results in Lisa getting messages which good or bad ups her engagement.

Reactions: 2
I hate bold kids but Bowie cracks me up. Lisa has trouble on her hands with that lady in a few years 😆 i wouldn’t even say she’s bold actually just a little divvel with a glint in her eye. She knows well she’s winding everyone up
I completely agree she is just a little messer chancing her arm! I have to say fair play 👏🏼 to Lisa! Her kids have structure and routine and she puts them first no matter what. Yes at times the outfits and parties are OTT but her family seemed to have a few unhappy years so let them have some fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s back on the radio on Sundays for 2 hours. Will her hand be held every week?

She’s not the worst. Her style seems to have improved from the teeny bopper outfits.
SORRY I HAD to come back and quote you on that after he recent post in the "race girl" costume.... Good lord what's she at?!! 🙈😂

• Haha
She swears it’s her natural colour lol but I think it’s a friend who does it, runs a salon local to her.

I don’t think she has ever said it’s her natural colour lol, she’s very open about being naturally dark

Reactions: 9
I have seen it in her responding to comments that she’s a natural blonde. But the colour is terrible on her and I have said it before a darker blonde would be so much better on her.

QUOTE="PandoraSkye, post: 6875196, member: 63847"]
SORRY I HAD to come back and quote you on that after he recent post in the "race girl" costume.... Good lord what's she at?!! 🙈😂
[/QUOTE]
Oh I missed that one!,,,, when was that

QUOTE="focusdochas, post: 6877427, member: 219525"]
She swears it’s her natural colour lol but I think it’s a friend who does it, runs a salon local to her.
[/QUOTE]
Her roots are nearly black, I know she likes that look , personally I can’t understand why, not as if she can’t afford to get it done regularly

Oh I missed that one!,,,, when was that
Earlier today she posted a reel advertising bare by vouge tan dressed in two skimpy costumes you'd expect a 16/17 year old to wear on their first Halloween house party! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Earlier today she posted a reel advertising bare by vouge tan dressed in two skimpy costumes you'd expect a 16/17 year old to wear on their first Halloween house party! 🤣🤣
Thanks. Sorry only catching up on insta.... just looked - Speechless

Not even 7K likes on it. I’d say she is the butt of many a joke tonight dressed like that. Sue dressed as Jasmine from Aladdin and has almost 35K likes 😲

Not even 7K likes on it. I’d say she is the butt of many a joke tonight dressed like that. Sue dressed as Jasmine from Aladdin and has almost 35K likes 😲
I'd never really checked her interaction before but wow. For someone with nearly a quarter of a million followers, her likes are shockingly low, 7/8k.
She only gets a decent amount if the kids are in the picture, no wonder she she doesn't give a flying feck about their privacy.

Reactions: 3
I'd never really checked her interaction before but wow. For someone with nearly a quarter of a million followers, her likes are shockingly low, 7/8k.
She only gets a decent amount if the kids are in the picture, no wonder she she doesn't give a flying feck about their privacy.
If she didn’t over share the kids she would have faded out by now. The majority of women pushing 40 won’t be influenced by her barbie / teenage wannabe style.

Lisa would have to told them what to put on the blanket, as someone else said Cork is small and the company is from Cork, no doubt they know her actual surname. It's something Lisa keeps private so she wouldn't have been able to show it off/advertise it (meaning she wouldn't have gotten it for free) if she had gotten their actual name on it....

The blanket is cute but I would in my Nelly pay €100 for it! 💀
The owner of the company is based locally ie same location as Lisa !

She’s not the worst. Her style seems to have improved from the teeny bopper outfits. Her kids are adorable. She’d def surpass twins by miles & miles, hardly no bad language & she seems very organised
Have you seen her latest insta post? Teeny bopper is putting it very politely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.