Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her latest insta post? Teeny bopper is putting it very politely!
I spoke too soon!!!! I hadn’t seen the racer girl outfit & last nights ensemble

I suppose there’s a difference between what she’d actually wear & whatever she’s sent to promote. She wouldn’t be seen in M & S etc

Reactions: 4
I suppose there’s a difference between what she’d actually wear & whatever she’s sent to promote. She wouldn’t be seen in M & S etc
True. But she looks wellllllllll into her forties, you'd think she'd be done with the teeny bopper outfits. Mutton dressed as lamb doesn't even cut it anymore, she way beyond that even.

What age
True. But she looks wellllllllll into her forties, you'd think she'd be done with the teeny bopper outfits. Mutton dressed as lamb doesn't even cut it anymore, she way beyond that even.
Does anyone know what age she is? She’s def going the m & s direction in age or do people in their 40’s shop there even, is it more 50’s

Reactions: 3
Shes very passive aggressive this morning isn't she...the kids are gorgeous I'd love to get a look at himself I'd say he's a ride😋

• Haha
He really isn’t. There’s a few photos on the thread somewhere. The kids really got the best of both features.

Reactions: 8
He really isn’t. There’s a few photos on the thread somewhere. The kids really got the best of both features.
Her Kids are so cute. The little boy is just adorable though. She’s a good mum, you can see its natural. I Wish influencers would stop use filters on their kids though, no need! I think Pearl getting more and more like Lisa now.

Reactions: 10
Her Kids are so cute. The little boy is just adorable though. She’s a good mum, you can see its natural. I Wish influencers would stop use filters on their kids though, no need! I think Pearl getting more and more like Lisa now.
Pearl is gone the image of Lisa it's mad especially in her last grid picture with them, the little fella looks like an actual angel he's adorable! Bowie is hilarious, it's so funny how she's like a little mammy to AJ even though there's not much in age between them.

Have to say Lisa looks great in the brunette wig, darker definitely suits her better than bleach blonde.

Like following Lisa in general but what is with the teenybopper clothes, todays Pretty Little Things story is just full of pure tat IMO.

Reactions: 8
My god the clothes she showed this morning are atrocious. What is with that pink yoke? Is she deliberately trying to look like mutton? Her whole style including the bows and pearl obsession is so tacky. She could look so nice but is stuck in a time warp and seemingly chooses to have the worst taste in style

Reactions: 5
I never understood the whole being a brand ambassador for brands such as Audi.....like no matter how many photos or prancing around she does with one, 90% of her followers probably couldn't afford one. Like I don't look and think "oh Lisa Jordan has a lovely Audi, must go get one myself" like you'd do if she showed some affordable makeup/perfume/jewelry...

Reactions: 10
I never understood the whole being a brand ambassador for brands such as Audi.....like no matter how many photos or prancing around she does with one, 90% of her followers probably couldn't afford one. Like I don't look and think "oh Lisa Jordan has a lovely Audi, must go get one myself" like you'd do if she showed some affordable makeup/perfume/jewelry...
Absolutely 🙄

Reactions: 1
Considering Audi has been owned by VW since the 70s and VW is cheaper and easier to get new parts for I know which I would choose.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.