Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is her shite actually gonna be in all the shops ?
Saw it in dunnes today very very underwhelming compared to her videos and promo. All the products are a lot smaller the lipsticks are tiny and the silver bag is very poor quality really seems to have changed to quantity over quality this Christmas which is a pity

Reactions: 6
It’s in every other pharmacy and the hair products are really expensive for what you get.

Reactions: 3
Saw her new Christmas stuff in a pharmacy window while out for my walk, still have a box from last year and the quality has dropped. I wouldn't pay for it anyway but I’m sure plenty will flock to the shops and buy it.

I did like the leave in conditioner, lasted me over a year, but it’s not that special, can’t justify the cost of the shampoo and conditioner especially when you can get similar cheaper for bigger bottles in Supermarkets

Reactions: 2
I did like the leave in conditioner, lasted me over a year, but it’s not that special, can’t justify the cost of the shampoo and conditioner especially when you can get similar cheaper for bigger bottles in Supermarkets
Revlon's Uniq 1 leave in conditioner, 10 times better and usually you can get it on offer a bit cheaper than Luna shite.
Her hair is really no advertisement for products.

Reactions: 9
Saw her new Christmas stuff in a pharmacy window while out for my walk, still have a box from last year and the quality has dropped. I wouldn't pay for it anyway but I’m sure plenty will flock to the shops and buy it.
I def preferred last years packaging, liked the bauble last year but it’s different this year. I like some lip glosses, hated the texture of the lipstick …never tried the hair products - her own is never glossy looking

I thought the video was fab and well done now to be fair to her! I haven’t ever tried any of her products does anyone recommend or avoid??
I found the volume shampoo on my hair very heavy made my hair look greasy a lot faster then normal. My hairdresser told me to stay away from the leave in conditioner but tbh I still use it and a little goes a long way but it’s definitely the best leave in conditioner and detangle spray I have.. she’s a very good plumping lip gloss too! Can’t say I’ve tried anything else

Reactions: 1
I found the volume shampoo on my hair very heavy made my hair look greasy a lot faster then normal. My hairdresser told me to stay away from the leave in conditioner but tbh I still use it and a little goes a long way but it’s definitely the best leave in conditioner and detangle spray I have.. she’s a very good plumping lip gloss too! Can’t say I’ve tried anything else
It’s definitely hit and miss. The hair products left my hair greasy and my hairdresser said to avoid. The makeup id use her powder products and lip gloss but I’d be reluctant to use the primer or foundation on my skin I’d say it’s not great.

Had the same experience with the shampoo & conditioner, like the make up but my hair looked greasy no matter what I did with the shampoo, thought I was using too much shampoo so used less, same with conditioner- but once I figured it out it was the shampoo

Her friend Lisa Mac is really pushing for the 10k followers isn’t she 🙄 she seems to be as vain as Lisa Jordan. Well matched

Reactions: 4
Her friend Lisa Mac is really pushing for the 10k followers isn’t she 🙄 she seems to be as vain as Lisa Jordan. Well matched
Defo!!!!! She’s nearly there - imagine when she gets there!! Is she still working in Peter marks … I’d say she’s a few years younger than LJ - She’s very pretty

Reactions: 5
Defo!!!!! She’s nearly there - imagine when she gets there!! Is she still working in Peter marks … I’d say she’s a few years younger than LJ - She’s very pretty
I don’t know a bean about her. I woundnt call her stunning, her Instagram is a vanity show which doesn’t shock me with that group 🙄😂

I don’t know a bean about her. I woundnt call her stunning, her Instagram is a vanity show which doesn’t shock me with that group 🙄😂
Just had a nose, she isn’t great imo. Another one fond of herself! The wedding hair is seriously voluminous 😲

Just had a nose, she isn’t great imo. Another one fond of herself! The wedding hair is seriously voluminous 😲
Weak for herself by the looks of it. Standard for a wannabe hun but she’s 5 years too late to this party I’m afraid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.