Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s selling her house without advertising. I know someone in the same town as her looking at moving and the estate agent said she could sell the home without advertising due to its location.

I'd say her house would be snapped up. I've always admired her kitchen! I think if I was as successful as her and with 3 kids, I'd be looking for a bigger house too!

I'll have to keep an eye on daft haha

The last few houses in her estate that sold took ages, better options available within a few miles at the moment

She already had it up for sale over a year ago. Heard they were after buying a new build in Fox Warren.

Reactions: 1
Wonder how this all plays out with the primary school, I mean did she plan ahead and put Pearl in a school in that area. I mean we have no idea what school the kid is in (which I am fine with) but I’d hate to pull a child from a school just as they have settled.

Reactions: 1
Wonder how this all plays out with the primary school, I mean did she plan ahead and put Pearl in a school in that area. I mean we have no idea what school the kid is in (which I am fine with) but I’d hate to pull a child from a school just as they have settled.
Don’t know why but I get the impression that it’s a bit of a commute to the school …. She’ll surely move soon before Bowie starts pre school etc

Don’t know why but I get the impression that it’s a bit of a commute to the school …. She’ll surely move soon before Bowie starts pre school etc
Tbf I have no doubt she has it all planned out accordingly. She's very clever.
Like her kids always come first, they're everything to her

Reactions: 7
Bowie won’t start preschool until September 2022 but if shes looking now and has the money she could move before the term starts after Christmas

Reactions: 2
Bowie won’t start preschool until September 2022 but if shes looking now and has the money she could move before the term starts after Christmas
Will be interesting to see the house…. Thought she might look around model farm road too.

Have to admit I love her kitchen in her current house.

I like her a lot more than the rest of the head wrecks on Instagram to be honest..
She’s not the worst. Her style seems to have improved from the teeny bopper outfits. Her kids are adorable. She’d def surpass twins by miles & miles, hardly no bad language & she seems very organised

Reactions: 7
Tbh I do like Lisa. Sure she flogs the same shite as the others but the effort and quality of her ads is above and beyond all of the others.

Reactions: 8
While she’s tolerable she doesn’t have her kids safety as priority or else she wouldn’t have them plastered all over her Instagram. She’s not the worst but I wouldn’t say privacy is important to her as she gives that up fast for €€€

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.