Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cork is a small place. All you need to do is know someone involved with the gaa and chances are you will get all his stats.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she goes as far as some others so she still has a “natural” look about her. The pregnancies also slowed down the top ups.

Is that company silly enough to think they are the Jordan family lol.
Lisa would have to told them what to put on the blanket, as someone else said Cork is small and the company is from Cork, no doubt they know her actual surname. It's something Lisa keeps private so she wouldn't have been able to show it off/advertise it (meaning she wouldn't have gotten it for free) if she had gotten their actual name on it....

The blanket is cute but I would in my Nelly pay €100 for it! 💀

Reactions: 6
Lisa would have to told them what to put on the blanket, as someone else said Cork is small and the company is from Cork, no doubt they know her actual surname. It's something Lisa keeps private so she wouldn't have been able to show it off/advertise it (meaning she wouldn't have gotten it for free) if she had gotten their actual name on it....

The blanket is cute but I would in my Nelly pay €100 for it! 💀
A 100 euro a stop no way

I can’t get over those baby boo blankets especially the €100 a pop!! The whole brand is so expensive, now in fairness the quality is good but I wouldn’t be mad about the designs she’s had the same ones for years! She always give me the impression she looks down on any other baby bib/clothes company 🙄

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over those baby boo blankets especially the €100 a pop!! The whole brand is so expensive, now in fairness the quality is good but I wouldn’t be mad about the designs she’s had the same ones for years! She always give me the impression she looks down on any other baby bib/clothes company 🙄
Blanket way over priced

my family would be mortified if I spent that much on a baby blanket. I make a patchwork one for a fraction of the price and they all adore them

Reactions: 2
Super over priced, the bibs though are honestly the best and worth every penny but everything else not really, I bought their leggings for my daughter when they were on sale a year or two ago and they faded after 2 washes....Can't stand the impression she gives off, recently she did a question box to guess their new product and someone said car seat blanket and the girl replied something along the lines of "no, were original and don't copy other brands unlike some" clearly having a dig at "the_little_one_dublin"....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her cos of that attitude. She didn't invent the bib..... or leggings......or blankets

Reactions: 5
Super over priced, the bibs though are honestly the best and worth every penny but everything else not really, I bought their leggings for my daughter when they were on sale a year or two ago and they faded after 2 washes....Can't stand the impression she gives off, recently she did a question box to guess their new product and someone said car seat blanket and the girl replied something along the lines of "no, were original and don't copy other brands unlike some" clearly having a dig at "the_little_one_dublin"....
Sure she already had a dig over the beanie hats that TLOD brought out!!

Reactions: 1
Do we think she's buying a new house 👀 with her and the baba walking around a newly done kitchen!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.